It's going down Sup Forumslacks. The sheer power of Ben Shapiro will hunt down this Bison...

It's going down Sup Forumslacks. The sheer power of Ben Shapiro will hunt down this Bison. Cenk has no defense against a fully operational Ben Shapiro. This is to end the Progessive Left.

sounds boring
watch Train to Busan instead

Who the fuck still cares about tyt

>mfw no matter how much Sup Forums related stuff I like on Youtube, my recommendations still get filled with videos with titles like "BEN SHAPIRO COMPLETELY ANNIHILATES DERANGED FEMINIST SJW"

I almost feel like I'm being told, "No no, you can be right wing, you just can't be the kind that we have no control over."

>yfw a boiling Cenk rapes a weeping Shapiro because "Fucks dont care about your feelings".
I dont know what's wrong with this guy, Ive only seen him argue once against a meninist dyke and he looked like he was going to go berserk.

>ending the progressives
>stopping cenk

hahahahaha fucking idiot

Best thing I ever saw involved TYT was that election night compilation where you got to watch them turn from pretentious pricks to butthurt to angry (at democrats). Was beautiful

The fight with Alex Jones did it for me, that was comical.
The young fucks got blown the fuck out.

Top kek forgot about that one.

this will only be entertaining because of how much I hate cenk, even cenk knows he won't win.

cenk is an intellectual midget compared to dinesh. ben to cenk is giant

Meh, Jared Taylor already destroyed this guy.

Ben Shapiro is a faggof

Ben Shapiro will lose because Cenk will body slam him.

It's gonna be great. How many redpills are going to be planted that day?

trying to decide if i should go to this with my brother. what is the seating like? i dont wana pay 50 bucks to sit between two fatasses 1000 feet away from the stage.

None, because Ben Shapiro doesn't actually present any new or interesting ideas.

Honestly, you're better off going to CPAC instead.

The Coulter/Kasparian debate will be more interesting for the racists. It is almost guaranteed that Ana will lose her cool.

not tryna fly somewhere lmfao.

Cenk will just yell and curse the entire time
Ben will get two complete sentences in
Then the debate ends

>tfw no Crowder vs Kulinski
I wish it was Crowder vs Cenk, shit would at least be somewhat equal.

Can you vocaroo: "Fuck You GI" repeatedly please?
Asking for a friend

He rebuts liberal talking points like crazy.

Give up Cenk, no one has watched your shitty show since November 2016.

Ben Shapiro is a fag and a Zionist apologist.

And yet he still manages to be a cuckservative who counter-signals Trump and shills for Israel at every opportunity.

If you're a white person, Ben Shapiro has nothing to offer you.

This is the only thing that TYT have ever been involved in that I actually wanted to watch

I relate to this more than I relate to my biological mother

Depends on what. Great debater and liberal destroyer. He's a cuck blablaba? I dgaf. There's always new shit to learn.

This.

Shapiro basically owns ignorant leftists and talking heads. It's a spectacle but is ultimately shallow. He plays fast and loose with the truth of what is American like any other person with foreign roots.