What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/
youtu.be/xGG4bT-JGm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who gives a fuck?

She means she's too lazy to do anything herself and gets mad when people won't do what she wants, for free with absolutely no benefit to them

>Asians are bro-tier

Literally Who?

Literally advocating rewriting history.
Damn I hope these people.

Skimmed, saw the typical group-think canned buzzwords of racism, sexism, etc, and stopped reading.

Oh well. The pretty captcha pictures are more interesting than anything she has to say, I'm sure.

why are asian women the biggest SJW's?

>HISTORY THAT OFFENDS ME ISN'T REAL REEEEEEEEEE

That's what she means.

Her ancestors conquered all of Asia, Russia, some of Europe and the entirety of the middle east, some African countries too. The Khans raped SO MUCH everywhere they went that 1/200 men of ANY race are direct blood descendents of Ghengis and his sons.

So, fuck her rendition of history. Also, their wall is racist, the Mongolians deserved to reclaim China, rightful clay.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/

>ask yourself why
Because its the truth you fucking dishonest piece of SJW shit.

>from 1800s
So Beowulf and Lord of the Rings are fine, but Alice in Wonderland isn't? Gotcha.

She's advocating token blacks in LOTR.

who

>asian women are superior goyim

>fiction
>it's not real history

youtu.be/xGG4bT-JGm8

I'm an aspiring writer, mostly interested in historical fiction, does this mean that stories based on the Confederacy are going to be more commercially successful due to the blowback from this horseshit? I've got some ideas that I'm sure will sell well on the emerging Conservative youth crowd

I am genuinely curious what research she's referring to.

Kek, I write fascist, misgonystic soft sci-fi, so I should be a-ok!

Galen Erso and Luke Skywalker did way more in destroying the death star.

Mon Motha calling in the fleet early and Jyn leaving behind the message almost fucked everything up.

I used to have yellow fever.
But now I realize that only off the boat asian women are good.
You'll have a half breed son and daughter and they'll grow up socially isolated because they will belong to neither side of the family.
Then they'll internalize victimhood due to our decaying society. And they'll be leftist shit heads before you know it.

If you love Asians, Keep Asians Asians. Nation States are only possible in homogeneous societies.

Fix your own people.

Bump

WE

She's a revisionist twat and needs a BBC to show her the error of her ways and the only truth that matters.

The mondern fantasy market is filled with SJWs

what is she even bitching about? malazan book of the fallen is almost entirely about sand niggers (books 2, 4, and 6) and grey elves (5, 7-9) and it's got 10 1000 page books.

Yeah but those books are shit

>"I'm mad because everyone doesn't cater to me!"

>history I don't like isn't real history
Doesn't even warrant 5 lines of 'AHAHAHAHAHA"

>cant create something
>waahhhh cater to my list of demands or else!

Fuck off cunt. Write a good fantasy novel. Oops you arent intelligent or talented! Takes all kinds!

Lord of the Rings is actually real history, look it up

>Not posting a link

Faggot

Fantasy was always a conservative genre, since it was about contrasting a mythic past with the (inferior) present.

That's all over, of course. Fantasy has been liberal trash for decades.

She means you should buy fantasy novels by the Pettibone sisters or Bre Faucheux. Actually you shouldn't read any of it because it's all YA romance shit. Ignore the gook and read European classics.

ypeepoo be thankang they has' herstory n sheeeeit lmaoooo #KINGSANDQUEENS #FUCKWH*TEY #SORRYNOTSORRY

erase history and rewrite it based on the inclusion of her unnatural sexual fetishes

I've actually read some YA fantasy. It's mostly just overused tropes coupled with geneic prose and propoganda like diversity

Her agenda is already the norm, Modern Sci fi and fantasy is cancer.

Why you shouldn't ever race mix

Asian women are probably the worst sjws.

Why the fuck can't she do it then?

I used to read the Star Wars EU books. I went to pick up the new novels since Disney rebooted the expanded universe and I found shit like this

White men wrote books.
She's upset that white men wrote books.

Wow, they went full retard

Reminder, gooks are not our allies.

Social justice is about conformity.

I bet they were mostly asian-
Americans. The native born Asians I've talked to are usually pretty redpilled, like on subjects about race

it gets worse

>not embracing the God Emperor

At this point I'm convinced that SJWs are a Slaaneshi cult.

>hey guys look what this nobody said on twitter that hurt my feelings, please give it attention

These threads need to stop.

absolutely

My favorite book ever when I was in high school was about time travelling south african resistance fighters that gave ak47s to Lee to win the Civil War. Good shit.

That's amazing.

I actually don't mind gender neutral pronouns but so long as they exist for convenience rather than social justice.

She sounds really fucking obnoxious

who the fuck is that chink and why should anyone care about her opinion?

I miss Smegmaking.

>le wrong side of history

Because gook chics are good for one thing "Me luv you long time"

>Hidden Figures
>bunch of niggers doing shit that the real engineers couldn't be bothered to do
>later replaced by calculators

>algebra
>invented by Greeks, named by Arabs

>Zheng He
no I haven't heard of your ching chong nip nong, so you got me there bitch

>"invent algebra"
>go on to rape 8 year olds and kill each other for 1600 years
Very impressive.

>Write me a book that I I'll never read and still find something wrong with it

MRW: White people won't make chic gooks the star of their fiction. Maybe I should write me own? Nah...that would mean I would have to test the free market of ideas and compete with people who just might kick my ass. I rather race bait them into making me feel better at their own cultural expence. Thanks you dumb white mother fuckers. Now I'm off to make more money than you on average because you all foolishly believe in Asian stereotypes and I know you white men all secretly crave my tight pussy which I play coy with so you hire me and promote me.

That was some tasty pudding...Might I have some more????

Quick rewrite of the direction star wars is heading from your screenshot:
>But those days are gone.
>Poor fools dont know whats coming
>You are no longer free people.
>It must be quite a surprise.

I guess she doesn't like Lovecraft.

>I'm too uncreative to write my own stories
>Pander to me instead

I'm writing a fantasy series. I started world building when I was a Bernie Sanders supporter. Then Trump came along and now I've been redpilled all the way to white nationalist. I almost fell for diversity and was going to make nigger elfs and dwarfs. I'm so happy I was saved in time.

>mfw a liberal advocates revisioning history near me