i.imgur.com/FrqMjam
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC

Developments Jul 19
*Trump orders the CIA to halt all financial, military aid for rebels in Syria
>FSA faction within SDF kicked out of Raqqa operation on US orders
>Displaced Syrians return to Maskanah in Aleppo
>Raqqa CS: Tigers control Rumaylan village and dam
*Jihadist Civil War begins as Ahrar al-Sham and HTS (two largest Jihadi factions) attack each other
>Assault on Sukhnah has begun
>Tigers control Rumaylan oil field and Rajm Al-Jawz
>Tigers captured al-Daila'a oil field south-west of Rusafa
>ES fighters launch operation in Ayn Daqnah, kill 15 YPG, and were repelled
>SAA attack on T2/Humaymah area fails; tank and ammo captured, several dead, others beheaded
>SAA's advance to Sukhnah is mostly stalled, but they reached the hills overlooking the city
*Israel rejects ceasefire in Syria, says it empowers Iran
Iraq
>Iraqi Forces retake Mosque in Imam Gharbi Village south of Mosul after a week of fighting
>Iraq ERD continues clearing Old Mosul, clashes ongoing
>Iraqi forces start operation at the Sy border to clean in Al-Anbar Gov of IS

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqwKcD5XPo8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN
bbc.com/news/world-australia-40651473
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for fuck Israel

ASSAD WILL WIN

Assad will win.

McCain edition when

inb4 jidf

nice pic ebin

ebin im still d5unk

one assad for based bread theme

Just here to celebrate CIA having to stop funding """"moderates"""" and McCain having cancer. That faggot isn't going to survive the year.

not so fast
Jimmy.c got the exact same diagnosis like five years ago and hes still kicking

he has to fucking resign right? like surely

Who cares? There's no shortage of imperialists In America

I'm gonna break your eyes until you go to bed
>that's the only to get not drunk

look closer.

tfu

only if hanz finally control his dick, ladu

>Turkey have exposed american bases on their media
Why are you suprised? According to them, the US army and trains militants against Turkey.

He got it removed btw.

arms*

is palestine FREE can i have it i heard its devoid from intelligent life like the rest of the region

Haha

Oy vey

Yes but I expect McCain to at the very least resign.

Frogdoc explained this stuff, they had to do a big opening in his skull. I don't know these things, but it's very serious then

i have come to the conclusion that arabia is devoid of intelligent life truly as empty as the farthest reaches of the cosmos we will begin jewish colonization immediately

serves him right

>134263391
no u 4 u

>According to them
US does indeed do that, not on intent but on consequence

What happened in America, shall be repeated in Arabia?

if it's as bas as they say it is, he has one year tops. aggressive brain cancer is a pretty mild death tbqh. after a while he won't feel a thing.
i'm just glad that he is getting the best healthcare out there.

it gets even better: communist bamn/antifa leader ivette falkara got arested!

yes it is the duty of intelligent life to spread to be dominant over the lower species as the only species capable of higher reasoning ashkenazim have the duty to build a great civilization

Who cares

>bamn
Who?
>it's some Cali LARP group
Why do i care

I had someone in my family years ago now, that passed away around 40 by this. And it too took around one year, it deteriorated very fast. It was not pleasant to put it mildly.

Also looking back now at this now, you can tell he is fucked up here.
youtube.com/watch?v=cqwKcD5XPo8

He must be taken out of duty for sure

I have no idea who that is but man this day keeps on giving

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN
Its just a edgelord left group in L.A that call themselves "militant"
just the left-flip of Spencers retards essentially
quite literally nothing

im dying of a brain disease and am still smart you'd be surprised how far people can go with brain disease

Yeah, but noone should be shocked not suprised about Turkey.

The girls are winning!

just hear abou mccains cancer.

allah brought justice upon him

subtle, nice

>Justice
It would be justice if he died the same way gaddafi did

>ivette falkara
the riot for which she has been arrested resulted in numerous injuries including stabbings.

not that I care about bay area politics, but her arrest is probably a good thing.

Nah, that should be reserved for the Clintons

the question is how erratic does this kind of illness make a person. does it make them unfit for office.
does it cause an increase in extreme behaviour.

we need that medanon on the case.

argentine bro ive got an off topic question that i tried to ask the other day but got little response

whats ur average Argentinian opinion on pic related?

Man I'd do dirty things for a night alone with hezbollah-chan. Jerking it to Paizuri on huge tits is one of the reasons I haven't KMSed already.

>liking cowtits

he's not dead yet...

kek

I fully expect this is an unpopular opinion, but don't the Kurds have a right to their own country? What's the difference between them and any other oppressed ethnicity fighting for autonomy? (Other than the fact that they're dirty commies)

wow i shouldnt have watched that
i feel a bit bad for the old fucker now

they can try to start something in turkey, but they should fuck off from syria

they have a right for genocide

yes, gotta honor the little victories too from time to time.

Yeah this shit is fucked up!
Fuck T*rkey

They're > 5% of the population.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-40651473

Abos in aus for maybe 60k years.

fuck me i can't sit thru and watch that shit again. the most cringe thing i had seen in a long time and the current news explains how literally out of his mind he is

S

TFU

MCCAIN BRAIN COCKTAIL

2 parts Vietnamese rice wine
1/2 shot Goldschlager
1/2 shot warm tequila
1/2 shot cinnamon schnapps
Dash Bailey's Irish Cream
3 drops of Tobasco, into middle of glass, carefully (bleed)
Serve with piece of black liqorice in bottom of glass (tumor)

talking about this subject as if the Kurds are one homogeneous entity is a fool's errand, even in Syria. The area is far too complicated to just carve out an area for them. Even if Syria allowed them to federalize (which they probably won't unless Russia makes them), it would be far too complicated a task.

Gib money, white dog.
#Homoaborulis

>go on livemap
>drag map over idlib
>all those fucking markers
so did a massive bloodbath just occur in idlib at the hands of the """",moderate""" rebels?

>disliking cowtits

Why, leaf?

checked and kek'd

Rasberry and Vodka and Jaegarbomb, user

you mean

Nah they're just killing each other as usual.

I had no idea back then, but ofc when you see it now. I just thought he was a jackass then, but he is proper fucked. It's how these things work, it was actually a bit the same with my relative there, except he wasn't an asshole like this fucker

Yes, Al qaeda is cleaning house

Leftists on reddit are VERY salty over the CIA being ordered to no longer arm the """moderates"""

>implying Turkey isn't next

>have a right
And who gives them that "right"? If the kurds were capable on creating and maintaining their own country, they would have done it at least one time since their existence. They're the niggers of the middle-east, eternally used as puppets by everyyone. Also, a kurdish country would descend into a civil war within a few years, maybe within months since they don't even have a common language. Kurdistan would be a mess.
Is a logical result and perfectly understandable.

not loli enough

If they span both boarders then why shouldn't they try and unite?
Overall or in even in areas where they are prominent? Why not get their own little slice of soil where they are the majority?
Do you mean the Kurds aren't actually all the same people or that they don't agree with one another on forming a country?

uh guys....

I guess it's good to be alive...but please do not wank to Hezbogrills. They are pure + innocent girls! And masturbation is wrong! So find a better reason not to KYS! D:

because syrian land belongs to syria
mountainniggers dont belong there

>Do you mean the Kurds aren't actually all the same people or that they don't agree with one another on forming a country?
The kurds don't even have an unified language. They can be split into several hundred tribes, from die-hard commies to ISIS-tier goat fuckers.

>Why not get their own little slice of soil where they are the majority?
So should blacks and Hispanics form their own ethnic nations in America?

Historically they've ended up trying to take a mile from everyone who gave them an inch. They are a surprisingly deceitful people.

The Kurdish political situation is complicated, and all the NDF militias make it worse. Barzani is the most vocal, and the PYD my try to suppress dissent, but it would take years of negotiation for just the locals to come to an understanding, and there would still be infighting (like we've seen around Hasakah).

not in syria they don't.

it's also a bad time for it. they should have done it a hundred years ago. turkey is on the rise now.

it will never tolerate a kurdistan terror attack launching country on it's borders. particularly when such a country threatens it's own rise and it's own territorial integrity.

They are so fucking clueless

Check out this (((whale fucker))) btw on twitter

Loli-loving pigdog, lowest of swine, are you telling me that loli are not fuglier than a genetically engineered hybrid of swine, man, rat, and hippopotamus? Such disgust is contained only within the uncanny valley between human and SHIT.

why not let blacks form a little niggerstate in michigan, then annex them after they all starve to death?

lolis are superior

ASSAD MUST GO

Why exactly were you on r/politics in the first place?

I unironically support the Balkanization of America so I can stop being held accountable for California and NYC's shit. Hispanics already have a country in Mexico. Kurds have nothing.

god i really fuckin hate the kurds. hiding behind syria's border from turkey AND playing useful idiot for the pentagon

numbers
good recipe
style (tabasco no grenadine)

I think we got a winner.

Behold, the Official Drink of Team /sg

the Mccain Brain Cocktail.

This probably isn't bad either

collecting salty tears ofc

>McCain is one of the most aggressive shills for 'muh Assad must go'
>gets one of the most aggressive forms of brain cancer

The Assad Curse is getting even stronger isn’t it?

Is that a strategy that works?

>Kurds have nothing.
Life's unfair.