"Sup Forums is a bunch of backwood hillbillies"

youtube.com/watch?v=iHhBc9SNGmA

check this video out you hillbilly backwood caucasoids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
youtube.com/watch?v=C724M_QcFtA
youtube.com/watch?v=zm9S6pU3E-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She kind of has my number tbqh. Even still, she is a cute. CUTE.

There's no point in even commenting on her videos because she goes through her comment section and removes all of our comments, then likes all the nigger comments that agree with her.

Why is she even browsing Sup Forums in the first place?

/ournigger/?

Is this you cynthia? I bet you just post them here for the negative attention. I don't hate you, I think you're pretty :3

Call her up and tell her she's a worthless nigger.

>wears straight hair
>hates white people

This dude is terrible. Stop posting him here.

You keep posting this faggot tranny. Just stop.

hyukk, I identify as an Appalachian redneck. stop mis-appropriating

Daily reminder that only 16% of American Blacks are able to score above 100 on an IQ test.

Looks like a dude with make up

LOUD
Geeze.
Why always so LOUD?

>She
user....

Gorilla mindset.

Lmao why are the most caucasoid-looking/presenting niggers almost always the most uppity and anti-white? Has anyone else noticed this?

yea... we raided her awhile back... twas fun.... i tried getting something going the other day but you fucks are always too busy responding to slide threads

She me in your next video Sheboon Nigger.

>that picture

Self hating half castes

I'd let her pick my cotton if ya know what i mean....

and by pick my cotton i mean pick my cotton

>mfw

praise be to Yakub! long may his melanin reign over the white devils!

I identify as a table, your argument is invalid.

I trolled her stream once, dumb as fuck

What is she talking about ? I have yet to see anything thread about this bitch.

>Backwood
These people don't even have internet
>Hillbillies
i don't live on a hill and my name isnt billie

This place is just for entertainment purposes

The thread in the video was from last year. What's this this person even doing, I wouldn't even be surprised if xe made this thread to begin with.

>be bipedal ape
>learn english
>hate white people
>learn how to use camera
>learn how to use computer
>make video screeching about Sup Forums and white peope
>upload to youtube
>actively refuse to go back to africa

>using technology created by white people
The final argument

>Urban black muslim lesbian voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the best decision of my life. Probably the best president we've had in since kangz lived. We must support him now and thank his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is what we need and the white house is literally full of people i trust. Hate of niggers can only be encouraged by informing people from the top down on race reality.
>On top of trumps hate once discovering hitler was right, He has also learned scientific studies are funded by companies which want specific results, leading to biased and false reports.He has also acknowledged that thots should be put in place as they degreade society. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow Urban black muslim lesbian voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right. Let them know the trump train is the best train. and to keep their filthy mexican goblin hands of such a magestic and intellectual gentleman.

so you admit to being a bipedal ape and posting on theinternet

Go home, Cynthia.

I believe he was talking about the bipedal ape in the video.

The comments on the video is like pure chaos. It's what happens when you mix low IQ, specific identity and manufactured hate.

We usually throw around the suggestion of fascist actions against people in which we disagree with, but these people are prime examples of those who should be put on a terrorist watch list. Not kidding. Jokes aside.

Out of a 100 of them I guarantee you that at least 1 of them would shoot an officer if they were pulled over or detained

Holy sheboon stop appropriation our white culture . Take off our white hair and clothes and using our modern technology made by white people . Sheboon your getting Dox enjoy the ride . Monkey see monkey do !!

>>>
i know, they're being completely brainwashed

Topkek.

Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. If she don't like 4chins, she shouldn't go on it.

>SJW progressive niggers literally surfing Sup Forums in an absolutely insane rage
>so booty blasted she's calling a bunch of shitposters on a taiwanese rice counting image board "subhuman degenerates"
>"DEY ARE OBSESSED WIT BLOCK PEEPOL"

Fucking dead. This shit is absolutely gold.

How do we troll her harder?

I find it strange how Sup Forums posters have bigger hearts than the people who claim to being loving and tolerant.

Kill yourself, nigger

>tfw rural/suburban retard

It's because we're not actually the bad guys.

WE WUZ SPAECE DIVAZ N SHIEET

True, I mean i'd rather be friends with the non whites on the left than the smug pricks on the right.And I hate non whites, strange world....

Poor Cynthia. She adores white cock, and can only cum from slave play as a white cock is slamming her guts around, but because of dead end love(s) with white or partially white men, she has to seek validation elsewhere.

Why are you promoting this nigger bitch?

im not a nigger lmao

its good to have land

>the left keeps losing everything how do we convince people to vote for us again?
>focus on real world issues and pressing concerns with an emphasis on specific legislation and policy?
>reform our platform to be more coherent and less identity politics riddled clique-ishness?
>naaaaww.... we can just call people names until they vote for us!!!!! Why didnt we think of this sooner!

Liberals today in a nutshell

Who the fuck is this and why are we giving her attention?

cause she's fucking hilarious

She is /ournigress/ i wanna give her white cummies

Mexican or asian?If so I don't know why you would defend a nigger.Whites should be your greatest ally at this point.

Dude, we wouldn't be here unless we actually cared for the world. We have compassion.

When you live in a world where all you see is white oppression, it means you must take off the horse blinders. I can relate though. With conspiracy theory, we're just as marxist as they are. I couldn't read the bible without thinking "fuck, if I wanted to start a religion I would've written that sentence that way too". It's hard to grasp the notion of "changing the way you look at the world", but if we can we should.

where was I defending her I'm clearly mocking her ignorance.

>you hillbilly backwood caucasoids
That can be quite misleading don't ya think?

no one else found it misleading except you

Secretly, this is all she wants

Do you even read your own thread?

God, I fucking WISH I was a backwood caucasoid. Instead I'm an asian wagecuck.

whatever bro

>calls Sup Forums a bunch of degenerates

Can I set my drink on you without a coaster?

checkmate racist islamophobic sexist cis white male scum

Was she talking about me?

>black people pretending they ruled over Egypt
Where did this come from? Have blacks ever been a dynasty of power or innovation? Do Asian people claim they were once great thousands of years ago and that they're the chosen ones because some glyph in a ruin looks like it depicts a person with yellow skin? Corpses have been found with white skin and blonde hair in Egypt dating thousands of years old and King Tut is described as being a ginger with white skin. WE WUZ

>white savages
The African tribes were enslaving, raping, pillaging and doing pretty savage shit to eachother long before "cave dwellers" came along. Do these Black "intellectuals" not know about the Chinese famine, the rape of nanking, the 50 million chinese people dying during occupation from warring kingdoms. Taking a few slaves from Africa is the cruelest thing a race has ever done amiright? What about the cities White people built in Africa? The teaching of agriculture? etc.

>inferior mentality, inferior people
She complains that White people obsess over Black people while she and her group of followers obsessively talk about white people and their supposed "superiority over them" as she lives in a country founded by white people, speaking a white language, posting on a website made by white people. etc. WE REALLY ARE INFERIOR.

>Blacks built America
No, only a small population of White Americans could even afford slaves. A lot of White American's were hard working farmers or worked a trade skill. Also, the railroads and monuments weren't build exclusively by black slaves, normal white people were a part of that labor as well as slaves from other races like Asian slaves. And that's just physical infrastructure for the country, what about Math, Science, Music, Technology, Government, Art, Schools, Jobs, Businesses, ETC, all built by white people amounting to WHITE CULTURE which black people casually appropriate 24/7 then get made when 1 white dude has cornrows, LMAO.

Put me in the next video Cynthia.

And know that I'm coming for you.

As long as it's milk, coffee can fuck off.

But I'm American Indian.

"Backwoods Hillbillies" = Covert Anti-White Racism. Keep trolling this dude.

A better version with far less text.

BITCH CANT EVEN READ

Fairly certain that she has a biracial child btw. Make of that what you will

thank you

the fact that she hates whites makes me wanna bang her with white cock

This. She has to wear fake hair to even compete with white women. Blacks don't even want to be with their own women because most of them are ugly sheboons. She's just spiting out nonsense

She can barely read.

>Where did this come from?
The whole problem stems from the "black" identity. Think about it.
At times I feel like I want to talk to some of these "black" people because they're so fucking loud yet aren't there to talk to you. Then I realize that I'm renting a room to a "black" guy in my fucking house for 2 years. Except he isn't black, he's Jamaican. I don't even put him in the same category as those dumb ass niggers.

So who is black, and who is white? It's stupid.

>makes an entire video of her scrolling through a Sup Forums thread, and addresses each comment

wow. she really cares what people think, I kinda feel bad for her. I'm retarded and even I learned to stop taking anonymous comments seriously a long fucking time ago.

Would you call Northern Indians, Iranians, Irish white? Or even more, would you call the Chinese white? Is white a skin colour, or is it an identity of some sort?

The same question goes for black.

>Actually, they killed off the native Blacks of Europe! go read what ben franklin said about the black royalty of Germany!

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEIT

A video (You) is the strongest (You)

these guys are confirmed Sup Forums posters though

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

Love u cynthia

White is a race and Irish is an ethnicity. Ethnicity is basically a sub-category within a race, so you have the white race and then you have nordic white people (nordic ethnicity) or anglo white people, etc.

So where does the white race stop and become black? Is there a certain skin tone?

Light skinned persians, asians are part of the white race too? How about light skinned african americans?

Yes there is a certain skin tone, black people also typically have nappy black hair and rounded noses. Not sure what you're asking bro. Every race has it's own defining characteristics and you can only gets a genetic test if you want to know exactly how much of which race or ethnicity you have in you.

Turks are white too?

The point I'm trying to make is "white" and "black" are identities in which their definitions are mostly subjective and changeable.

When somebody calls you "white", they're trying to put you into a box and label you. It's the post modernist thing to do.

That's why fuck post modernists.They redefine terms on their own subjective perspectives. Fuck white and black imo.

Just my 2 cents. A nickel. And a dime.

youtube.com/watch?v=C724M_QcFtA

i would tit fuck her and let her suck my cock

>literally who?

Try to tell her Jews are responsible for most of the shit she whines about and that Jews aren't white. She's not having any of it.
>Whipepo are evil.
That's all she knows.

>Jews Sing: "I'm Not White, I'm Jewish"
youtube.com/watch?v=zm9S6pU3E-o