youtube.com/watch?v=M-IaVosKmTs
youtube.com/watch?v=mIx3infPZjc
youtube.com/watch?v=IMcYqtayU7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what to do lads.

S

I'm so happy he's going to die
Thank. Fucking. God.

This is now a thread to honor Senator McCain, an American patriot. Get well sir.

why do old people control the world?

I have ve been vigourously masturbating all day since the news broke and now a rash is beginning to show on my foreskin

Go take your Chemo, John.

Did someone say "tumor humor"?

Dixie containment thread is leaking
Where is the based ruskie that keeps them in line?

>why do old people control the world?
You'd prefer young, naive libtards to control it? Clueless deluded leftists who've never had to work a day in their lives?

I'd rather have old people in charge. Old white men, specifically.

I thought the ukranians always did the dirty work for you, John ...

he might be insane an a bit stupid but he is an American hero none the less, get well soon mccain

> tfw to smart too live

Quads and McCain will resign from the Senate before the end of the year.

>muh merican hero
he's a piece of shit, wearing a uniform 50 years ago doesn't change that

He'll be forced out if he doesn't resign, he's in no way "of sound mind and body".

youtube.com/watch?v=M-IaVosKmTs

Trump seems to love he is sick.

Trump spoke Bretty good here. Going to be a great 8 years

> 4

Meanwhile in John McCain's head

youtube.com/watch?v=mIx3infPZjc

this

Quads and he dies this week

If this traitor croaks the world will be a more peaceful place.

S.

Indeed.
S
S

He was predicted to croak tomorrow, but looks like to old bastard is going to be around for a bit longer.

S

I got this

no I got this

Some anons here need to take this redpill on John McCain, the war traitor:
youtube.com/watch?v=IMcYqtayU7c

no it s not .

S

My quads confirm that John McCain will be dead within a year. Governor Doug Ducey will appoint a Republican that won't betray America.

sorry you didn't get quads faggot. quality post. sides are in orbit

Shut up nigger, do you know how many innocent fucks that got drafted never came back home, but that nigger with a silver spoon did? He then caused the deaths and suffering of Millions. He is going to hell, he knows it. He can lick the devils asshole when he gets there.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

RINO needed to go. all puns aside dude is a literal cancer in our government. shitty he had to go this was I sincerely wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but mccain should have been pushed aside after his presidential run

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Cancer is removing a tumor
>goodbye Johny Wetstart
pure pottery

McCain rigged the 2008 Republican primaries. It's hard for me to believe how he got so many votes with practically no real movement behind him. His campaign actually went broke a year before.

Only reason he won was because the field was so crowded. There was Huckabee, Tompson fighting for the southern vote, while Romney was in the middle.

They tried to do this with Trump, packing the race with 14 candidates, but it actually backfired enormously in Trump's favor. Fucking hilarious watching the establishment crash and burn so hard at their own game.

Is this shit made up? Why haven't I heard of this until now?

why would the jewish media tell you this?

S because I can't wait to spit on his grave.

top kek, said I was happy that McCain is gonna kick the bucket

Rolling

roll

how long until he kicks the can

Don't fail me know kek.

When McCain's gone, who's going to stick his crusty dick up my ass?