Was Obama a good president?

Was Obama a good president?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/19/15997776/trump-health-care-complicated-deal
archive.is/rdymK
youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M
thehill.com/policy/international/un-treaties/311715-israel-obama-administration-colluded-with-shameful-anti
archive.is/jFsru
thehill.com/policy/defense/311836-israel-will-share-evidence-of-obama-un-collusion-with-trump-ambassador-says
archive.is/sBy3G
wsj.com/articles/the-trumps-and-the-truth-1500332545
archive.is/9IXAv#selection-2099.0-2099.24
youtube.com/watch?v=6wGEES04m_Y
hooktube.com/watch?v=6wGEES04m_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is loathsome

Read this with an open mind:
Trump can’t make a health care deal because he doesn’t understand health care
Trump is uninformed, underprepared, and unclear — and this is is the result.
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/19/15997776/trump-health-care-complicated-deal
archive.is/rdymK

Obama was part of the process in affordable health care for America.
Likes or dislikes aside, the man got shit done.

Fuck off commie

>Medal of Freedom=Medal of Honor

Whoever made that is retarded and you're retarded too for spreading it.

Average.
He was weak on foreign policy, but his domestic policies can roundly be considered a success and the economy was stewarded fairly enough under his watch.
Better than Jimmy Carter. But he was no Lincoln.

>Onigger
>Freedom

why should i care that some spic marine got involved in some brown on brown violence

He fought for our country. Youre a commie faggot so you wouldnt know

His legacy will be "phone dropping" and telling people they didn't build their own businesses.

He was a good president at the time. But times have changed, and that's why we need someone like Trump in office.

He has the high score for increasing in national debt

he was a nigger. Fuck him

Obama was a cuck for clock boy

he was never remotely "good"

>Was Obama a good president?

No. He was fucking human garbage and I'm glad Trump is erasing his legacy.

you mean the (((country)))

Sup Forums is not allowed to admit he was. The hivemind will not permit it.

Where's Obama leaf?

Explain why. Smug posts like this dont mean jackshit without an argument

Fighting whatever futile wars our traitorous governments cook up isn't something to be proud of bub,

What hivemind? Nobody agrees with me, you stupid fucking retard

>this fag thinks we should have no military

Fuck off cuck

Hey Anons, let me share a story with you. I'm in my 50s. One time this guy was interviewing me and he asked me about my religious faith.

You'll never believe this but I totally forgot what religion I had been raised in for the past several decades and I foolishly said I was a Muslim by mistake! True story!

youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

>imblying
single payer health care cant work with an enriched country, You have to many leeches not paying into the system but taking the most out. For a quick example look at the numbers of mexicans and emergency room visits in order to avoid a upfront payment

Can someone either defend or debunk OP's image?

What medals are those? How many are handed out? Is it wrong for Ellen to get one when that soldier doesn't?

It depends on whether you were rich enough to hire a lobbying firm, poor enough to be on 4+ welfare programs, or retarded enough to be a SJW.
If you were, then he was excellent for you. If you weren't, then he was abysmal.

That medal is for civilians....

Affordable? Bwahhahahaha! Hope you get your 15 bucks an hour to make my lunch so you get priced out of the subsisidies paying for your 5k deductible poorfag "insurance" plan you're forced to buy. Get a real job and you will cease to give a fuck about obamacare or its recipients.

>you deserve a medal just because you blew up your legs

so everyone could just blow up his legs and get a medal then?
nothing in that picture tells you that the guy earned a medal, for all info i have i can conclude he was just plain old stupid and got his legs blown off because he was drunk in a minefield

op has a leftist entitlement mentality

and those "civilians" don't deserve shit

Keep whining hillbilly

triggered brochacho?

Correct, but irrelevant. The meme is shit.

Serbia and Croatia always makes the dumbest posts

How's that working out for you? Haaha

Winning? Yes i will cuck while you cry like a bitch about people u never seen outside of your nigger infested city

Don't bongs take their forensics experts off CP cases and assign them to finding out who called a rich woman a cunt on Twitter?

Working out better than communism did, Jew flag

During the campaign, Trump posed as a master dealmaker. But you can’t make a deal if you don’t understand what’s being discussed, what the various sides want, or what the trade-offs involved in different concessions would mean. And you really can’t make a deal if you don’t know what you want or why you want it. Preparation, information, and clarity matter in policymaking, and the widely acknowledged reality that Trump is completely underprepared, woefully uninformed, and personally confused mattered here.
archive.is/rdymK

>blow loads in my dogs mouth
>let me tell you about national pride

1. He wasn't Hillary Clinton.
2. He didn't like Israel.

He was OK, all things considered.

Why do you post stale pasta?

What did captcha mean by this

to russia with love from dondon

>HRC didn't win
>deglobalization
>literalist assigned to supreme court despite congressional butthurt
>Twitter has more salt in it than the Dead Sea
>Bernie Sanders will be dead of old age before he has a real chance to run again
>Trump has never had a lower approval rating than Congress or MSM

feels good man

Will your parents be waiting for a single payer health system to have their eyes surgically unrolled from their sockets, you fucking disappointment?

No one cares about russia except butthurt liberals that want to cry because they think Trump hurt their fee fees

IMAGINE

Russia First
“We look forward to a lot of very positive things happening for Russia, and for the United States and for everybody concerned. And it’s an honor to be with you.”
DJT POTUS

>Was Obama a good president?
Obama hates Israel and thus he and his cohorts were destroyed.

>thehill.com/policy/international/un-treaties/311715-israel-obama-administration-colluded-with-shameful-anti
archive.is/jFsru

>thehill.com/policy/defense/311836-israel-will-share-evidence-of-obama-un-collusion-with-trump-ambassador-says
archive.is/sBy3G

Remember: people that think Donald Trump and Vladamir Putin are actively colluding with one another are more retarded than SJWs.

Fake quote

"With lies you can get ahead in the world, but you can never go back." --Russian Proverb.

Don’t you get it, guys? Special counsel Robert Mueller and the House and Senate intelligence committees are investigating the Russia story. Everything that is potentially damaging to the Trumps will come out, one way or another. Everything. Denouncing leaks as “fake news” won’t wash as a counter-strategy beyond the President’s base, as Mr. Trump’s latest 36% approval rating shows.
The Trumps and the Truth
By the Editorial Board
Updated July 17, 2017 9:27 p.m. ET
wsj.com/articles/the-trumps-and-the-truth-1500332545
archive.is/9IXAv#selection-2099.0-2099.24
"The Dubious Friends Of Donald Trump" Part I and II
Felix Sater
Tevfik Arif
Alexander Mashkevich
Victor Khrapunov
Lev Leviev
88 Queensway Group
youtube.com/watch?v=6wGEES04m_Y
hooktube.com/watch?v=6wGEES04m_Y

Yes.

(((Kohn)))

He was pretty much useless. They only compliment I can give him is that he was a decent speaker when reading from a script. He could deliver a speech fairly well in a way that was appealing to normies.

2 days ago
did not bother to read
fail to add to the conversation
therefore
no reply required
none will be given

savage.

Your post was extensive and completely off topic. It's clearly part of your pasta routine. Here's your two cents.

Anyone coming after Bush would make a good preent
Unless he had been caught diddling little kids it was obvious that his legacy was going to be positive

Well, he was your best choice. CERTAINLY better than fucking McCain and also arguably better than Romney.

These last 3 US elections have been great, McCain got fucked, Romney got fucked and finally Hillary got fucked.

Obama was the greatest president. That pic is so retarded. It was at the top of T_d today. Sup Forums is full t_d now. I try to avoid t_d threads when I can but it's basically impossible now.

Obamas "legacy" is gone now.. Trump wiped it from existence

thank you for speaking on behalf of the world
can't keep up with current events

Mediocre president and a terrible negotiator. He'd start where he wanted to end up.

can't even repeal obamacare

No one cares commie

>IMPLYING ANY OF THESE HOLLYWOOD FAGS DID ANYTHING TO DESERVE A MEDAL
OF FREEDOM

YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF WITH THAT PRETENTIOUS BULLSHIT.

He went out with a bang with ACA by fucking up the rates for people who already have health insurance.

Do the shills attacking Anon5 have clean records when it comes to children?

>Obamas "legacy" is gone now.. Trump wiped it from existence

Very much this.

Obama's EOs are almost totally gone. His record in the White House has been erased. The only thing that remains is ACA, and eventually that will fall too.

It is already like Obama was never president at all.

fuck no

if he were hrc would be in office

communism has never worked.

I remember when i was 15 too.

>completely off topic
comparing Obama handling national health care
vs
Trump failure to make the deal he promised and who flip-flopped 3 times in 36 hours
>Obama was part of the process in affordable health care for America.
>Likes or dislikes aside, the man got shit done.

In what way was any of it affordable for the workers? It increased costs.

All Obama did was enforce a $800 fine for not buying health insurance.

Where's communism worked? Haaha

no

Everyone's premiums skyrocketed and the people who didn't have healthcare because it was made law were penalized.

Who punishes poor people for not having healthcare? Obama.

It did the exact opposite of what he said it would do.

I guess in the libtarded world that's a success.

This sounds like the media finally coming to the realization that the Russia story is played out.

Fuck no.

>Awarding either cannon fodder for israel's wars
>or kike puppets/kikes themselves playing pretend

>BRRRRAAAAAAP

nope

Time... we can all go home, the last horse has finally crossed the finish line.

why do you bother to post
what's your bit
if you lurk more
maybe your posts would add to the conversation instead of detract
presently derailing is your b&b
might be enough to get you a cup of covfefe
sucks being (You)

Youre a waste and your posts are garbage. Should hang yourself

No, even as libcuck I say that. He was mediocre president at best. But coming after the unmitigated disaster that was Bush Administration and the before the clusterfuck of ignorance and stupidity that is current Trump Presidency. A cardboard cutout of Spongebob with a hole drilled out for penis to fit through would look good as president. I bought into the election bullshit. Obama as president vs running for election totally different people.

Why are you here, commie?

Oh ya you cant stand people thinking differently from you. You think you're right and all that lol

Look everyone it's trying to fit in by using "our" language. Cute.