Hey Sup Forums so I'm taking myself out of the gene pool. These titty skittles taste great...

Hey Sup Forums so I'm taking myself out of the gene pool. These titty skittles taste great. White genocide is one step closer faggots!

he's becoming a girl

oh

>These titty skittles taste great.
The skittles meme is basically sure, white women are pretty but sometimes some of them are literal feminist sociopaths who believe marriage is a form of male slavery?

Yeah, I'm sure those skittles taste amazing.

I'm becoming a girl... what does that have to do with anything

dunno if i ever plan on having kids, but i will probably adopt a nonwhite one if i do

just to spite you fuckers

ill post pics promise

Just trying to understand the skittle meme post-trayvon

A meme Donald Trump jnr started, if I gave you a bowl of skittles and 3 of them were poisoned, would you still eat them? You become the poisoned skittle, you'll inevitably become a sjw man hating feminist.

Well. I hate being born a male but, I wouldn't say I hate men.

good luck OP i hope your community supports you

"Titty skittles" is just a way of saying estrogen pills and anti androgens.

>I hate being born
Why?

I'm male and don't give a fuck if I sometimes act a little feminine because, honestly, that's actually alpha up until you realise being feminine is never alpha.

Just be a bitch? I dont know, most traps do it wrong.

Good, the gene pool doesn't need more faggot DNA flowing around

Call me a faggot again. I like it.

Thanks, I thought this was a thread about white women being dangerous life partners.

I actually don't mind traps, but they do end up acting like women and doing all the hypergamy things, I know the only cute trap in my area swiped me left but still RECOGNISED me on the tram and still shot smiles at me. I can't pick up on PT it's too difficult because you lose all subtly quick. This is hypergamy because she only ever approached me in an impossible situation.

So sure, enjoy them titty skittles but you'll just become a roastie or feminazi.

The hole in your heart won't be wholly filled with what you're attempting, it's mostly a psychological thing, a wound of the spirit.

There is one way that you can try to fill that void though. You would probably dismiss it as pointless, archaic, or hateful, though. The only way you would be able to fully find the answer would be to search with all your heart and soul. it wouldn't be easy, and it would probably break you in more than one way, but fire tempers metal, and we could all use a minute in the blast furnace.

Penultimate redpill is becoming an ultra fem sissy slut who realizes he is not nor ever will be a woman. And uses his androgyny to relieve men in need on the West. :]

be my nazi trap bf?

Sounds hot but no thanks, I would much rather be considered a woman by society.

This is what I do op and it could not be more fun. I'm actually more feminine then u because I don't hold any delusions about HRT or SRS.

A man taking stupid whore pills isn't hot but a man who looks like a woman and waves from the waist down and keeps his nails clean and trimmed and wears sugar cookie chapstick and tans and bleached his teeth and grows his hair out and wears clothes that exemplify his butt and walks around all doe eyed and weak wristed is very capable of attracting straight men as long as he remains quiet and submissive and never fags out like a flamer. It is the narrow path and it is heaven on earth. :]

Make that gf and remove the nazi bit and I'm down.

But u won't, u'll simply get to live in a world where people have enough manners to say you are to your face, and you know that's the truth.

But they never will actually consider you one. They'll consider you a mentally ill man. Some people will patronize you and others will outright hate you.

And if the Jews have convinced you to hate yourself and your own people then you're already a lost cause. The new world will have no use for you. Whites will barely tolerate you, and blacks and Arabs will throw you off a building.

No one will actually believe that you're a woman and it's not the job of everyone else to play pretend and go along with your delusions.

I wonder what Sup Forums would say if i selected myself out of the gene pool for being schizophrenic. I have no gf and am missing a tooth and have a bent jaw. from a fight in prison. I tried to suicide by cop at one point that's what led to jail. should I breed at all? Does the white race really need my genetic material? History of depression and schizophrenia in my family. A couple of my cousins are NEETs as well living off disability. Do I come from a low class family?

I don't think trying to become a girl is the answer. At least wait until they can have proper private parts installed than this rearrangment you have to fuck with and dilation and stuff. You're basically keeping open a wound at this point. Is that what you want? I personally would become a girl if that meant an actual vagina instead of a hole.

You assume that we have to power to do so. The only people who are dictating genetic selection are your politicians that incentivize shitskins to breed with your tax dollars.

Instead of screeching at us look at the people implementing genocidal policies.

I simply asked for an opinion. I believe in white genocide but I do not believe my genetics are best for society. The question is should I breed? I'm a bit scared of getting invloved with the wrong person. 1 year in the same place and you're common law in my country. This basically means you are married just because you spent 1 year in the same location. Should I bother with it or fap, spending the rest of my life alone? I don't want random sex really. The reason I don't have any diseases is because I went out with long term monogamous partners. It's really confusing though, my genetic material is tainted but I wanted to have kids for two years now. I dunno if I should bother.

Thanks OP for getting me on the topic of reproduction.

Dude don't even bother with this anxiety until u have found someone worth breeding.

Which should be me, but unfortunately I cannot bear u any babies