When should abortion be used?

when one or more of the parents is non white

Whenever you're pregnant and you don't want to have a baby.

When should brain surgery be used?

when its black
fuck amerifats al mawt li amrika

>abortion

>used

When one of the parent is black

This.
Other than that it should be completely banned.
I also believe birth control should be banned too.
>b-but people NEED sex
No you don't want until fucking marriage.
By chance if somebody does have a kid out of marriage the kid should be taken away and put into military service and the parents should both be fixed.

When it's a confirmed potato farm

you can get an easy 10,000 these days

SPBP

>no sex until marriage

t. virgin

In the cases where -continental- criminal procedural and criminal law allows it.

Judgecucks aka common "law" can keep aborting white babies en masse for all i care

fucking cucks.

whenever it is a black/brown child in a western country.

When the baby's black.

Easy question.

t. roastie whore

When The baby do not evolve a brain or in case of life risk. Anything besides that must be executed

In the case of rape but the rapist should face a life sentence if the choice to abort it used OR in the .001% occasion where protection has been proven to have failed.

Use a condom or take the pill you fucking whores.

fpbp came here to post this

When the parents IQ is

Nonwhites.

every day all day

Daily reminder:
Abortion is a symptom and not a problem.(((They))) want you to keep arguing about this for eternity because it distracts you from real issues.

>DURR YOU BELIEVE IN TRADITIONAL VALUES YOU MUST BE A FOREVER ALONE VIRGIN
You're a faggot.
Also for your information I am in a loving marriage.

never
both the doctor and woman should be charged with murder

its a brave new world, you fucking degenerate

Up till first 6 months after birth. Come on, they still can't survive on their own at that point. And if something is wrong with them, it's better to end them.

Protestants broke everything, literally everything, once they cast off the name of protestant. Ironic that your post would be the half of 666, the half-formed presage to the evil that eventually came, just as the protestants were before they became "progressives".

They should be legal up until at least the 72nd trimester.

When sacrificing an infant to Moloch.

'Cause it's getting rid of black people at an equal rate of killing white people. When you consider we outnumber them 5 to 1, you gotta let those democrats kill their voters.

On all niggers, sandniggers and Jews

How's the whole Zika thing going these days?

Rape, when carrying the pregnancy is too dangerous for the mother, when the child has genetic defects/malformations. If the child isn't white, I'm completely pro-choice.

Then it's mandatory

They made vaccine for it, actually. I mean, it worked on mice, so it's very promising.

Bad. It's barely a thing. Might spark back up now that the summer rains have begun.

When one of the following is true.

A) Both the biological mother and biological father consent to the abortion.
B) The unborn child is a product of rape and can be proven with court and medical records.
C) The unborn child is immediately threatening the life of the mother, thus jeopardizing the the life of the unborn child.
D) The biological father has since passed away in the time between conception and the second trimester, being unable to take care of the child by herself, let alone medical expenses for the birthing.
E) When I get about tree fiddy for every abortion.

When you need to fight crime.

if the baby will be retarded or deformed

> casually having sex
kys
losing your virginity in high school is one thing, but casually having sex kys

When it's unwanted, retarded, genetically maladapted. Basically when it's a nigger

have you ever heard of sparta?

when the parents are utterly, utterly unqualified to have power over an entire human life

Whenever the state determines it.

when im feeling a little hungry

Can we meme prolife to be a racist pro white movement? I'm aching for the day that BLMSJWs stand in lined a thousand deep to kill their babies in solidarity against the white man

>Can we meme prolife to be a racist pro white movement?
Isn't it already?

It should be banned everywhere except the USA where it should be encouraged, full term and above.

Personally, I'm against it.

If you don't want to get pregnant, there are a number of far cheaper alternatives. Condoms, while lame, work. Birth control pills/shots/IUD's are generally effective as far as I know - but fucking around with hormones scares the shut out of me. I imagine in the not-so-distant future research will come out showing a number of these treatments cause cancer. And there's the ol' pullout method. That's never steered me wrong. Honestly, condoms are the safest bet - doubly so because so many people have STD's nowadays.

I can also understand, though don't personally subscribe to the Pro-life movement. To these people, abortion is murder. And at that, a particularly vile kind - mothers killing their unborn children in the womb, often for the sake of convenience.

Ideally, society would graduate towards not needing abortion because women wouldn't get pregnant if they didn't want children. This will not happen because people can't see far enough past "me want fuck" to think about contraceptives.

>Can we meme prolife to be a racist pro white movement?
It kinda already is. In the US nonwhites get a disproportional amount of abortions.

If its a nonwhite child

Get the fucking government out of our abortion.
Let the market sort this one out.

I prefer sterilization over abortion. Kind of stops the argument before it's needed.

Only in extreme circumstances, like pic related

When anyone other than McCain has a brain disease.

When taxes don't pay for it.

Only when the mother risk dying from complications.