Be half-white half-asian

>Be half-white half-asian
>If the hard-left wins I get killed for being half-white
>If the alt-right wins I get killed for being half-non-white

>tfw destined to be a useful idiot by birth
>tfw forced to be a radical centrist

You can be honoray as long as you don't eat dogs and drive people over.

I don't think anybody really minds to be honest.

fuck off nigger
Asians are the lowest race

Do you store trinkets on your eye flaps? Is that what they're for?

I've long suspected it but whenever I try to check the Asian person in question tells me to stop touching their face. It's a real problem.

Come to Deseret. We'll have burgers and non-pedo pizza. You will, however, have to help us bury the rightards and leftards bodies after they slaughter each other.

Why don't you find other hapas and nationalize then? You could use your oriental smarts and white boy charisma to take over America user.

nationalize where?
there's no nation for half-breeds

Think you have it bad, nigger? I'm half white and half (((white))). I've already accepted the fact that I'm probably going to have to leave the country to avoid getting slaughtered.

It sucks too, because I really do see myself as white first and foremost and I wanted to fucking help, but its pretty clear that they don't want me. We're just unlucky bastards, us mongrels. Born to be killed just for existing.

You can be honorary if your father is white. What is your last name? need to know in order to tell if your really white?

Shouldn't have been race mixed

Enjoy your death

Is your dad white?
then its alright!
You can be white as long as your father is.
Honorary Aryan status bro
Look don't believe all the propaganda on Sup Forums most white nationalists don't desperately want to kill every other race. We probably wont kill you if you don't try to kill us

yes my father is white. Sadowski.

>inb4 >polish >white

half white half black. for some reasons hapas are self hating while mulattos love themselves. My theory is that hapas are more likely to be introverted and thus pussy starved/beta, which turns him onto boards like r9k and /nu/pol. I think you just need to get laid OP. Hybrids are god-tier, that's why every religion has stories about half men, half god (Hercules, Jesus, Gilgamesh, etc.) You have the blood of Ghengis Khan and Charlemagne flowing through your veins. Take your rightful place in the hybrid kingdom and spread your seed far and wide lad.

inb4 butthurt kikes and shitskins trying to rationalize the benefits of centuries of inbreeding.

Can't tell if serious or not. Either way the half of me that isn't white is particularly heinous among white nationalists, so I'm not expecting any sympathy.

Half-white.

Never understood that terminology. You're either white, or you're not.

One drop.

>half white half asian
Do squats and bananas and become a trap.

I'm sure you'll be given a chance for peaceful migration to an Asian country

How would you feel if somebody started feeling around your pockets like a Jew?

God also wiped out all the hybrids sooo...

I don't wear clothes with pockets my religion forbids it

WTF are you talking about ? The US is full of half breeds .

Well the white nationalists really aren't ever going to have the position or power to do shit so dont worry about it

>>If the alt-right wins I get killed for being half-non-white
alt-right doesn't have a reason to kill you.