Sooo, pro-nigger or pro-sjw?

Sooo, pro-nigger or pro-sjw?

sjw dead nigger going to jail seems like win win

This, they are where they belong now.

no, you need to pick a side go, I mean guy

pro white woman

Neither

Pro-police don't kill you because you stand around talking to them

She was a stupid fuck. Called the cops because she heard screaming in the alleyway. What does she do? Goes down into the alleyway where she'd afraid something terrible is happening. Imbecile.

>sjw dies
>nigger goes to prison
>society wins

Doesn't matter

Unless she was attacking or about to attack po po, then they're in the wrong.

It's also logical to assume that a woman in her PJs is actually the victim in such a call.

Not saying she deserved it, but she did behave very stupidly. Call the cops and stay in your apartment until; the apparent threat is gone.

>posts a pic of moonman a jew from 8 with a black missus super imposed with a falseflag cia fuckboi with a jew missus
you're opinion has been noted

What if I'm happy because an immigrant whore was killed by an immigrant whore whose life is now ruined?
Two-fer buddy

even stupid white sjw's are still white people... why the fuck is anyone taking this shitskins side.... go the fuck back

>wanting white immigrants to be killed by niggers

Enjoy your 56%

I did, I picked the side of winning

>be foreign
>come to america
>don't realise that all american cops are literally only a split second from shooting you to death at all times
>regardless of who you are
>run toward some police in stealth mode
>get shot and die

100% on Noor side. That easily could have been an ambush, why should he risk his life and get killed because she was acting stupid?

>liking that shitty God page on Faceberg
She deserved it. Would've been better if it was a white cop, but she probably supports cultural enrichment, so maybe the universe is playing 72 dimensional chess.

>sucking dick
we've already concluded that study
3/4 of Sup Forums approve of homosexuality as long as they are white-nationalists

the enema of my enema is my friend
I pick the nigger

Don't forget the inevitable chimpouts when he gets convicted

Thank you for your cooperation and input.
This data will be collated with the info from the other threads and future products/happenings/events will be catered so said specifics.
We are here to serve.

The garbage taking itself out. I felt so angry before, now I feel more at peace.