The 911 phone calls that Justine Damon made just minutes before her being shot by officer Mohammad Noor

The 911 phone calls that Justine Damon made just minutes before her being shot by officer Mohammad Noor.

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelageller.com/2017/07/mayor-betsey-hodges-shills-for-muslim-cop.html/
blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/2017/07/the-day-justine-damond-saved-the-ducklings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Justine Justine?

The officer was the guy raping her. He killed her because she was the only witness.

>I'm not sure if she's having sex or being raped
Modern day feminism

Rape is not a crime in shitskinistan but not wearing a hijab is, he was just trying to enforce the law. He'll probably get a week paid leave.

ha nice bait, no way this would've happened

I would rather we take in the entire population of Somalia than a single fucking Aussie.

literally this, cop also had prior complaints about him

I'm going to need a quick rundown; I've been at med school orientation all week

why don't you orient yourself to Google, doc?

How can a Somalian rape a white woman? Institutional power is required for rape.

I can't trust google, Sup Forums is more reliable for news stories imo

Some Femnazi antifa trash ball got gunned down by a Somalian cop. Same broad was hitting the Somali community with "all men are pigs" bullshit a while before this all went down. Somali did what Somalis do and chimped out. Nothing of value was lost.

Tfw that was my first thought as well

>According to local reports, she approached the driver’s side window of the attending police squad car, dressed in her pyjamas. Noor opened fire from the passenger seat, firing across his partner. The officer did not have his body camera turned on.

Okay but the squad car should still have a camera rolling so we should still get audio.

Also firing across his partner? The fuck?

heh, liberals are going to want so bad to do the "she was just trying to protect a fellow sister against rape culture but the evil male cop killed her" but they won't be able to since he's Somali.

they'll still ultimately take the anti-male angle over any other, and the cop being an innocent caught between the evil white male and righteous white feminist and possible rape victim.

> Calls back 8 minutes later
Typical leftist who thinks police can just teleport when summoned

Deep.
Wouldn't that be easy to discover though?

Yep, they're going to have to think hard to find a way to pin this on white males, but don't worry, they'll come up with something.

an 8 minute response time is pretty bad, especially for a rape in progress

this can be fixed really quickly by the girl he raped just coming out publicly... but how? calling the cops?
I bet he did rape someone but we'll never find out about it

The truth is, it was really dark, and the cops were on edge, afraid of an ambush. Suddenly, she appeared out of the darkness, startling them, so by instinct this guy blew her away.

I guaran-fucking-tee you this will be the story, and he'll get away either totally unpunished, or with a slap on the wrist. No way he's facing murder or even manslaughter charges.

Took it right out of my brain.

"I hear sex noises, best call to report a rape because feminism teaches us that all sex is rape serves that evil penis wielder right!"

>God just happens, in that moment, to pay attention for the first time in 2000 years and delivers us a small justice

Ive heard they were made by her or one of her friends

>The officer was the guy raping her. He killed her because she was the only witness.

Real talk here. He has a history of violence against women, a pending lawsuit and two complaints. He was already jammed up good.

Violence against women is just part and parcel of his rich and noble culture

Ohhhhhhh, let's get him, anons! U-S-A! U-S-A!

>Justine was SJW feminist who had apparently had complaints about the local Somali community and their treatment of women
>Officer was one of the people she had made complaints about
>Somali raped a woman outside her house
>officer knew this and killed her because she was a witness.

so the woman the cop raped never reported it after he killed the witness?

killed her as well.

look at missing persons reports in the area.

Not complicated.

Nah. The judeo-liberal narrative will ALWAYS push the anti-white before anything else.

They will support the Somali.

Killing the witness would send a pretty strong message.

I thought this too when I heard.

The cops were there quickly, they knew there was a witness, cameras off and witness ends up dead.

He was depressed, and not responsible for his actions, because the white officers in his precinct were always being racist towards him.

BOOM. Nailed it.

What sort of name is Justine Justine? This seems fishy.

Sounds like a little chicken shit. Why would a rapist try to kill a cop or even have a gun on him? What a worthless nigger. Who gave this guy a job?

are police cars GPS tracked? would they have known the police car was there already?

also, wouldn't the responding car give an audible confirmation (so he couldn't be raping her while claiming to respond to the call)

Why would a rapist ambush cops? What a retarded nigger. Probably had his gun already drawn.

Wouldn't his partner have been aware of what was going on

She could have been asking what the noises coming form the trunk of the car were.
The cop heard the loud sound coming from their own trunk and shot the witness.

The nigger diversity hire shot her from the patrol car across his partner

stay woke, this is the correct answer

Mayor Betsy Hodges who celebrated Muslim cop who KILLED unarmed woman says: “We can’t compel officer to make a statement”

pamelageller.com/2017/07/mayor-betsey-hodges-shills-for-muslim-cop.html/

He could have been willfully ignorant, complicit in the rape, or simply looking out for his fellow officer.

>Admits he shot past his partner
Looks like they were spit roasting the poor girl

Cops don't snitch on cops. There is some validity to the lolbertarian "cops are just the most dominant gang" meme.

Could have been a language barrier thing. Australians don't speak English perse.

Why do they block out her number? I doubt she will answer if I call it.

The cop is being heavily coached by the police union representatives. He's being told what to say, what to do and how to act.
I call the statement "I thought we were being ambushed" a bogus, made up statement to draw attention away from police incompetence.

>Body cam was off
>Somalian

It all checks out

Can't wait for "women can't even wear pajamas outside anymore... Smh"

Sounds like the aussie lass was making a fake rape hoax call to the police, I'm glad that muslim handled it!

This is what I thought too, then I FUCKING READ FACTS INSTEAD OF ASSUMING I FUCKING KNOW EVERYTHING YOU RETARD.

She was addressing the cop on the drivers side of the patrol car and the Somalian cop sitting on the passengers side shot her through the door.

Not if his camera was turned off

NYT is running an article about the "Somali community" feels before anything else

Did they even catch the fucking rapist!?

nope. the only lead they had and i saw in media today was about how the officer saw a white man on a bicycle at the end of the alley who was a witness to the shooting and rode off. they're asking that witness (perhaps suspect?) as well as any other witness to step forward. so they can be shot in the gut, perhaps...

the articles I read didn't say, so I'm assuming no

after he shot her, the police tried to help her instead of looking for the possible rape

fucking dorks, they should of raped her in her new holes

What is your name?
JUSTINE.
JUSTINE, what is your last name?
JUSTINE.
JUSTINE.

Guys, we really need to get some autism on this. Imagine the glory of seeing this busted open.

Are they going to release the actual audio?

why do you think they are so mum. none of it adds up. rather, it adds up to evil.

They said the dashcam didnt capture video of what happened but there would still be audio.

Where is the outrage on social media and the MSM????

When a cop shoots a black guy, there is wall to wall coverage.

Then who was rape???

not a sub :(

She literally said the woman called for help and did not sound like she was enjoying it. Real normal sex sounds. Also its illegal to bang it out in public anyway so even if it was consensual they should take it elsewhere

White lives don't matter

Who's a sub here, Sup Forums?

She saved animals....video embedded in news article

blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/2017/07/the-day-justine-damond-saved-the-ducklings/

A woman who now has a real good fucking reason to keep her mouth shut.

Yep. I'm thinking this as well.

Bump for justice.

Hence the 2nd amendment

In Minnesota we had both.

What ghetto do you live in? It's not a stolen bicycle.

Good luck with that.

She sounds retarded.

Who makes a fucking 911 call like that?

>suspected feminist """""""rape""""""" in progress

>going out to contact the complainant

>"ambush"

lol wut? That's the laziest excuse I've ever heard.

Fuck I hope they hang that nigger.

only 15 bucks

Bet it was an accidental discharge and he's too retarded to admit it so he's making up a dumb excuse that's going to get him even deeper into shit.

There was no rapist obviously. She was just a retarded busy body, possibly listening in on a john and his prostitute.

probably this.

WE SOMALIAN NAO

>never heard of Serpico

Poor Luigi

Fucking foreigners getting involved in our business. You know, if fucking Obama had enforced our goddamn borders, neither of these idiots would have been here.

Your type of people. Nosy fucking leftist whites who think they know everything and thinks the government needs to be involved in every goddamned little thing.

Send him back to Somalia but drop him 50 miles off the coast by accident.

pic maybe related

real safe area.

Apparently Noor the Somali shooter is refusing to talk to investigators, which is pretty weird if he fired accidentally.

It's in a nice area right outside a shit area....like blacks hanging out on porches at 2am, walking in streets.

Maybe someone could make a better version of this with typical bubble letters that occupy democrats use(wasn't sure where to get them)

His partner was the person somalian was raping.