Sopa de macaco é uma delícia

Sopa de macaco é uma delícia.

Monkey soup is delicious. Why are not you proving it?

agree

You think if there weren't little squirrel monkeys running around all over in North America they wouldn't be hunted and eaten?

>You think if there weren't little squirrel monkeys running around all over in North America they wouldn't be hunted and eaten?

what?

rednecks eat all edible wild game

love it

Deep South, I endorse this user's claim.

What's even more disturbing is the monkey is alive. There was a video on liveleak, I think, but I can't find it anymore

UMA DELICIA

Isn't this how super AIDS starts?

Fuckin savages

>when you get home after a long day of peddling drugs and mom made your favorite monkey soup
Gringos will never know this feel.

yum

not kosher

underrated

is it halal?

mock a brazilian, 10 come to the mock each other

I prefer chilled monkey brains

D E L I C I A

I ate squirrel brain with my dad the first time I killed a squirrel.

I really hate those emotes.

This shit will haunt my fucking nightmares.
How did they make it stare into my soul

probando is spelled trying not proving, rookie mistake.
nice try felipe gonzaga!!

ITT: MUITAS DELICIAS

Just no. We may eat all shits you can name, but there's no suffering for the poor animals. We ain't Chinese m8. I am a ambiental policemen here.

Actually yes. The original AIDS was passed to the patient zero through the consumption of undercooked or even raw bush meat. In this case the monkey will be booked for hours so the risk is minimal.

That looks very good. I bet their meat is very tender and sweet.

does anyone have that farcry primal edit?

I get the sudden impulse to firebomb Brazil
Is this normal?

Yes

The translation for the non portuguese speaking plebs:

>It's all getting ready for my birthday party, we'll have monkey soup today

And please post more Brazilian memes, I love them

Mexicans are lazy

absolutamente asqueroso

It's soul is gone user. You're staring at yourself.

>brazilian memes

There's tons of the fuckers in Silver Springs, tons of rhesus monkeys that escaped and are now living in the swamps in Florida. I wish the state would let us in there to hunt the bastards..

You are not allowed to brutally hunt down ethnic minorities user. They have the same rights as everyone else.

As a general rule, you don't eat carnivores. Anything with eyes front and centre is off the menu, everything with eyes on the side is good eating.

To imagine that there once was a time, where actual white people thought Brazil was a nation with potential.

Still cracks me up to this day.

has anyone here actually tasted sopa de macaco? is it good?
I know people who eat all kind of weird stuff, wouldn't be surprised if there were brazilians who eat sopa de macaco.

Those are very good memes. Thank you friends.

>As a general rule, you don't eat carnivores.

U M A
M
A

prazer

>has anyone here actually tasted sopa de macaco? is it good?
In all seriousness, no. I've never even met anyone who had, either. I assume it's "common" in the north region of the country, but even then I feel like it's a very rare thing.

yes i have and it was uma delicia

>As a general rule, you don't eat carnivores.
Isn't alligator meat common-ish in some places of the world? A lot of the fish we eat are carnivorous, as well.

Eating land carnivores sounds very weird to me, anyway.

UMA
DEL
I
CIA

>proving
You meant to say trying. As far as I'm concerned, you guys are involved in cannibalism which is degenerate.

I snagged so many great memes the first night one of these threads came up, I seriously was high from it all.

Top kek. His smile besides the l

only the natives. they are fucking weird.