Is it just me, or have TEH JEWS stopped promoting gangster rap?

Is it just me, or have TEH JEWS stopped promoting gangster rap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no they haven't

Why don't I hear it on the radio anymore? Like on Hot 89.9 in Ottawa

Have you ever noticed that gangster rap still gets a free pass though in being homophobic, against trans people, and gets to be racist as fuck as long as it lays off of kikes? Only the kikes throw up a fuss, because they own the stupid googles and everyone knows it.

Ice Cube gets to be anti-Semitic too.

Jay Z is in hella trouble for having a line about black people need to start using credit so that they can get ahead like the jews did in his new album. He's already apologized.

Has anyone noticed how emasculated rap music has become? It used be that rap music used to be filled with tough alpha male guys - drug dealers, gangsters, murderers, pimps, etc. Rap was an avenue for people coming from the hood to escape that lifestyle but nowadays it's completely gone the other way and it's become more soft and feminine. Rap used to about lyricism which takes actual skill to develip nowdays it's about mumbling a catchy melody which takes a beat and autotune.

Just listen to 90s rap - Wu Tang Clan, Biggie, Pac, Nas, Jay Z, etc. and compare it to the rap today. It's amazing how the Jews have even managed to degrade rap. It's literally all garbage now. Beef used to get you killed nowadays beef is just insulting your opponent through tweets and Instagram posts.

It's crazy.

Pic related.

>muh glock
>muh hoez
>muh stash
>muh niggaz

Because everyone has had enough of it.

Niggers have slowly been normalised by the kikes so that they now infest all popular music, not just nigger violence music. All you hear are niggers ooking and eeking on radio on whatever pop dance trash is big this week. They've stopped openly rapping about drugs and murder and just bumble on about money and how many drugs they're on.
Don't worry niggers still have their violence music they're just not pushing it as much

They still blast nigger noise 24/7, even if it's not the style of criminal nigger music you're familiar with.

ITS
ALWAYS
A
FUCKING
LEAF

Big deal, let the degenerates and niggers die off.We got bigger fish to fry.

jay z has always been cucked by jews

Bud, we have nothing else to do. This is a Canadian board, please leave.

>when you throw the hooker out and she comes back for her money

The Jews have pretty much forgotten about blacks, aside from the half-assed promotion of interracial relationships.

They've been replaced by the gays, trannies and illegals.

Black men are as gay and effeminate as anyone else now, singing along to The Weekend and other faggy nigger bullshit thats put out these days. Black men these days spend more money on fashion accessories and more time on social media than women do. A lot of them are undercover fags these days, seriously.

have you seen our music, film and video game industries? are you retarded.

>Is it just me, or have TEH JEWS stopped promoting gangster rap?
TEH JEWS know better than to stop support niggers.

Niggers are the REAL JEWS and will fuck those white skinned Khazar's up.
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

It's already into mainstream...

Check "hip hop gay industry exposed" on YouTube, nowadays you have to be gay to be "in the game", I mean you literally have to suck a dicks to a bunch of managers/producers.

It was, but then it went out of style.