AZ is now offically a blue state. thanks to mccain

az fag here. with the possibility of a special election in az for mccain's seat for the first time in decades, a democrat has insanely high chance of filling his seat.

az isn't the bastion of red pills like it once was. long gone are its wild west roots. like most west coast states we have become "mainstream." these past two years have shown a huge swing towards the left.

we lost sheriff joe to a legit, self admitted soros backed democrat by 15%. in maricopa county, the largest county in az that has 80% of our population, we lost our republican county recorder for 20 years to a fat mexican democrat who has vowed to increase voting in minority areas and sign up all the mexicans to early voting.

trump won maricopa county by 2%. with 747,000 votes. in comparison 3,000 less than romney in 2012. hillary achieved 704,000 votes in maricopa county. a 100,000 vote INCREASE over obama in 2012.

every single republican since 2000, all the way up to 2012 won maricopa by 12% average.

we don't have any sane democrats here. really, no democrat is sane, but the type we have here are your new age batshit crazy california type. flagstaff is junior san francisco in its politics and attitude and tuscon just wants to be los angeles. that right there should give you a clue the type of democrats we have.

phoenix also has a zone that's called roosevelt row that has seen a new age renaissance of bleeding heart liberal, hippie style revitalization. organic food stands, hippie style music, "new age art and decor," you know the type where you shit on a paper and call it art, and a really strong LGBT community. phoenix itself has become a very strong democrat stronghold sadly. the heart of this state is solid blue.

mccain may have been a fool. a never trumper. but he at least did fight for SOME republican beliefs and favored the military far more than any democrat. unless we act, a democrat will take his seat. and we all know, any democrat will be worse senile never trumper like mccain.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona,_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona,_2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona,_2004
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona,_2000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_Democratic_primary,_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It became a blue presidency because of him.

Talk to the guac bowl

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTPPPPTTPPTTTTPPTTTT

In Alaska Frank Murkowski was our senator. He ran for governor and won but put his fucking liberal daughter in his vacated seat somehow.

>a democrat has insanely high chance of filling his seat
a democrat already did

BRAAAAAP.

not really. with all his fumbles, this state was solid red up until around 2015. romney actually did spectacular in 2012. had a stronger win and turnout than mccain in az.

in 2015 we started to see an influx in new arrivals to this state. a lot of Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Texas, and Iowa transplants. even a decent increase in New Yorker's moving out here. right now az is getting 88,000 new arrivals moving here each month.

all of them except Texas you can clearly see why this state is turning blue. you'd think Texas would be red pilled but we are getting all the new age shits from Austin and Houston.
>pic related
the new face of az

Wouldn't the governor put in a replacement?

Silly, homosexual.
The Republican governor will appoint his replacement.
Are you old enough to be on this board?

>AZ is now offically a blue state. thanks to mccain

AZ is a blue state because of gibs and dems. McCain is a huge weeaboo and probably contributed to it, but lets face facts here.

Never trumpers have to go back (home)

Joe Arpaio should be locked up in prison for life.

only an interim who will be up for special election in 2018. who will undoubtedly lose to a democrat.

U.S. 1.2

oh also to note is flake's seat is up for reelection next year as well. so this state could very well bring two fresh new democrats to the senate in 2018.

Because the democrats are due to finally win a special election?
Like it's your turn or something.

humph....BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAp

Being from phoenix, I can tell you just don't get it. This town fucking sucks now.

>who will undoubtedly lose to a democrat.
Like all those other special elections? Like how Hillary won Arizona?

oh boy. With a future this bright, who needs eyes?

Do people really complain about/notice Californian immigrants in states like AZ, Texas, and New Mexico?

I suppose I figured it would get worse before it actually happens.

>the new face of az
Im okay with this.

>"Arizona will turn blue" says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year

McCain won in 2016 by 13%
328,000 more votes than Cuntpatrick

>same thread
>even after it was heavily derailed by it, you still refuse to let go of the ass image
As I said last time, this really needs to be grounds for a ban.

i guess you didn't bother reading anything i wrote or you'll know why. this isn't a red state anymore. its demographics has swung hard left. very hard left. 88,000 new people moving here each month. you don't just randomly gain 100,000 votes out of know where like Hillary did.
>2008 - obama
~600,000 votes
>2008 - mccain
~749,000 votes
>2012 - obama
~600,000 votes
>2012 - romney
~750,000 votes
>2016 - hillary
704,000 votes
>2016 - trump
747,000 votes
all the new people moving here lean left. all the new people moving here are coming from solid blue states. sheriff joe lost by 15%. yes, 15 PERCENT to a soros backed democrat. our county recorder of 20 years lost to a mexican democrat. we have also lost a few state districts to democrats as well these last few years in the phoenix area.

What is wrong with you?

Yes

Arizona is already minority white. Just look at that's our fucking military.

Arizona will be perma-blue starting very soon. If not by 2018, definitely by 2020.

Quads and there will be a special election for John McCain's Senate seat in 2018. The Republican candidate will win the Senate seat.

mccain only won because of the old (senior citizen) democrats in this state actually liked him more than cuntpatrick. its also why hillary won the primary over bernie. he also had a strong following of mexicans. he won the mexican vote HUGE.

all bets are off now.

She's hot, the fuck you want from me faggot?

both senators are republicans and they just elected trump. kys

Trump will send a good damn army of ice officers to shit in every illegal and legal immigrants who break the smallest laws. Democrats will not win again. Not at anything under the "Democrat" banner.

She's still lighter than the average chick here in CA

also
>pic related
father is a big time rancher out here in phoenix and a big mccain fan. he got his citizenship from reagan's amnesty in the 80's.

Yeah, whites losing majority in this country is going to happen.

look at our fucking military

>people speculating about future elections without taking into account that Kris "taking a tomahawk to the Dem voting bloc" Kobach is going to disenfranchise most nonwhites before next year

>az fag here. with the possibility of a special election in az for mccain's seat for the first time in decades, a democrat has insanely high chance of filling his seat.

Then again, probably not.

>az isn't the bastion of red pills like it once was. long gone are its wild west roots. like most west coast states we have become "mainstream." these past two years have shown a huge swing towards the left.

Only the English language form of a birth certificate is fillable, and that shit ain't bilingual. That sounds pretty redpilled for me.

>trump won maricopa county by 2%. with 747,000 votes. in comparison 3,000 less than romney in 2012. hillary achieved 704,000 votes in maricopa county. a 100,000 vote INCREASE over obama in 2012.

Maybe you shouldn't insult illegal immigrants, otherwise they might illegally vote.

>we don't have any sane democrats here. really, no democrat is sane, but the type we have here are your new age batshit crazy california type.

Maybe because you border the state?

>we lost sheriff joe to a blah blah blah

Nah, Joe was into some corrupt shit. Civil forfeiture like you wouldn't believe ft. racial profiling like fuck.

>mccain may have been a fool. a never trumper. but he at least did fight for SOME republican beliefs and favored the military far more than any democrat. unless we act, a democrat will take his seat. and we all know, any democrat will be worse senile never trumper like mccain.

Nah, hope McCain fights through it and doesn't give up his seat.

thanks for not taking the time to read anything i wrote.
they will win in az. they have been winning at the local level. example the city of surprise (west valley suburb) (pop of 140,000) went from solid republican mayors to a democrat mayor who is now on her second term.

mesa has also been becoming more a blue city as well and tempe is like goku on power level 9000 with its democrat leanings now.

>Maricopa county
>Going blue
>Ever

Phoenix might be just tipped blue, but all the outlying towns are deep, solid red. There's not a chance in hell AZ is going blue.

t. Cottonwood/Sedona resident

>implying

there's nothing he can do. All those hispanics are citizens now. The only way it would even be kind of possible is if somehow anchor babies were retroactively classified as non-citizens, and they and all their descendants were deported.

In other words, something that is NEVER going to happen.

God damn, holy thicc. I'd race mix with her.

>supports McCain
>against racial profiling
>"like fuck"

please return to reddit.

if you ever decide to look at the demographics and last few state elections, and local ones, you'd see it has been shifting blue these last few years. phoenix isn't tipped blue. phoenix is blue. only paradise valley is still red but its population is now in the minority.

The Democrats are going to get 2004 levels of turnout in the 2020 election. People are going to wonder how the Dem got 15,000,000 fewer votes than Obama in 2008 before they realize that Kobach Shoah'd 20% of their base.

u can gain 100,000 votes if u cheat tho

Verde valley is deep crimson red too.

Besides, if anyone here's from AZ and knows Sedona, they're still red. If Sedona's red, everywhere but Phoenix in Maricopa is going to be red.

What is the benefit of prolonging the definite browning of our society.

Would a better option not be to expedite it and let it fail?

rural areas don't matter when 80% of the population resides in maricopa county. you can win every other county by 100%, even pima and coconino, but still lose if you don't win maricopa. maricopa isn't solid red. the outlining towns in maricopa are not solid red.

The Verde is in Maricopa.

her farts smell like beans and cocoa butter

>the outlining towns in maricopa are not solid red.

So I guess you're just speaking from never having lived there. It doesn't get any redder than middle of nowhere AZ.

nobody gives a shit what you say when you deny real facts, faggot.

I just wanna say that I am moving to Arizona next year and I will vote for Democrats as I always did.

(You)

no. tempe is not red. its blue. mesa has been going blue. towns in the west valley like tolleson, avondale, and surprise have been going blue. glendale is on the verge of going blue.

Jerry Weiers, glendales mayor resigned from being a republican to win his mayor seat in glendale in 2016. glendale has an ever increasing mexican population.

again, you don't gain 100,000 votes in fours year out of know where. tides are turning.

maricopa is pretty close bro

Romney won 54.3% in 2012, Trump only got 47.7% in 2016.

not to mention the injun counties, tucson, and fagstaff are solid blue. yavapai and mohave are red enough to keep things going but it is getting closer sad to say.

i do live here. 85008 is my zipcode. i've grown up in phoenix and i've seen the demo shifts over the years and the ones happening these last few years don't compare to the shifts that happened during the late 90's all the way up to 2010. during that time frame this state did become more red than ever. but since the end of 2014, early 2015 this state has taken a hard shift towards the left.

sheriff fucking joe doesn't lose by 15% in a county that's post to be hotter red than red. regardless of the shit scandal he was in for enforcing federal immigration law. red hot republicans you describe wouldn't vote him out for doing that. especially to vote for an admitted soros back democrat shierff.

neither do you vote out a 20 year county recorder who fucked over bernie supporters for a MEXICAN DEMOCRAT.

you only do that when the demo's are shifting.

Ayyy im moving to texas soon and i'll be voting for democrats too. Do my part in turning texas purple

A lot of that is illegals displacing from CA.

I'm not talking about the major, major tourist center towns, either. I'm talking about the dozens of very small towns. Places like Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Cornville, Jerome. They may all be quite small but there are a LOT of them, and they are all extremely motivated.

This is where the Trump vote comes from, that you always overlook. Rural America isn't this depopulated nowhere-zone with just a minor few people. It's a large part of America and one that really comes out when it needs to.

>i've grown up in phoenix
Sheriff Joe was absolutely ruined by scandals. We'll miss him, but that shit brought him down, not demographic changes.

I'd pound that ass like a jackhammer through sand

At this point the republican party is already dead, just look at the polls for the congressional election... Not only that but in 2020 they will be fucked. Georgia is probably going to become a swing state and Arizona will turn blue.

FUGG

yeah but those populations don't compare to the heart of maricopa. they will never match the size. heart of maricopa population is exploding. out pacing the population growth of the rural outliners. just on the radio (ktar) three weeks ago they were talking about how the phoenix area alone is getting 60,000 new people moving here EACH MONTH. the state is getting ~88,000. 60,000 of that to phoenix alone! and they're all democrat fuckwits from Illinois and the like.

>and they're all democrat fuckwits from Illinois and the like.
Haha, yep, I know the type. Total cucks.

Still, a lot of them are felons, keep in mind. A lot more are so poor, hopeless or clueless that they can't be bothered or can't afford to take time off work (for the ones who have it) also. And even still they're cucks more likely to shout at the TV than actually make the effort to register to vote.

There's a reason the Dems are the party of losers and cucks right now.

i worry AZ is going to end up like Nevada

my brother lives up in elko, nevada, and unfortunately NV is pretty similar to AZ where you just need to win one county to get the state - Clark County which has Las Vegas

if you looked at a nevada map you'd probably think it was a solid red state, guess again. dems dominate Clark County and slightly win Washoe County. Clark county alone has 75% of nevada's population - more than 2,000,000 living there

compare that to Nevada's reddest county - Eureka County, which has only 2,000 people. GOP can get 85% of Eureka and it won't mean shit

NoVa is doing the same shit to Fredericksburg.

We need to make some kind of law limiting where people can move. I'm sick of nova faggots building houses on HISTORIC BATTLEFIELDS...

There used to be a nice field of plains where we did reenactments of the battle of Chancellorsville, among others in other areas,....now there are a bunch of houses in the way.

Why are Yankees so fine with the destruction of history? I will never forgive these people, and I hope to kick them out of town soon.

>was planning on moving to Arizona to live there
>see US Census map and now this
k I guess not

Honestly at this point, what's the difference between Mccain and a commiecrat?

Good thing. Who knows what terrible circumstances this fine lass would be in if Reagan hadn't let her in. I certainly wouldn't be whacking my balls to her.

Houston fag. Please help

here's the map of nevada i was talking about. looks like a solid red state right? nope, all you need to do is win the bottom county and nevada is pretty much yours.

First he should die, now he shouldn't die? lol

We are aware that boarder states are being overun by mexicans and that our democracy has been sold out to foreigners that our forefathers didn't fight for. Thanks for the reminder.

If we cannot remove every last illegal and their anchorbabies then the US is gone.

Arizona has been voting Democrat for years, every time they voted McCain.

>ANAL.png

ANANANLANALNANAAAANLAN BUTUTUTTTTTTT FUUCCCKCKCKKK

I live in Arizona. You are full of shit.

Spics don't vote in elections outside of presidential elections. Young liberals dont either.

You fuckers said the same shit about the last couple special elections, all the supposed "referendums" on the Trump presidency. Each of which went red.

democrats don't care enough about senate seats to vote

So what you're saying is, a race war is pretty easy for us to win right now. hmm

I must have no emotions left. I hate these people so much. They are invaders and we just sympathize with them. They will turn us communist and it won't even be a fight.

>pic unrelated :^)

This should be a bannable offense. Sup Forums is not Sup Forums.

AZ has special election laws for Senate seats. Dummy. One of the few states who does this.

Hillary only won the primary because of Democrat voter suppression. Tons of Bernie's got fucked over by not being given proper registration information by the DNC

the medium age of the ones moving here are in their 50's. these are not the poor ones. these are the just retired, BEEN IN UNION FOR 30 YEARS living off their insanely high pension and voted democrat in muh Illinois for 30 something years!

then you get the youth popping out of very liberal public schools going off to one of our three very liberal college campuses.
i was just looking at the voting history of Nevada too to see when it started to shift blue.. started in the 90's with Clark county going blue. then finally in 2008 the state went blue.

same thing happened with Colorado too. entire west coast is going blue and its so disheartening. i was actually thinking one of the reasons why the rustbelt was able to go red was because of all the older democrats that moved out to the west coast states like az to retire.. since you know, lower cost of living... thanks to republican policies... but come here and vote fucking blue to make this state like home and go "gee, why is the prices of everything go up! and why is crime going up?!"

Oh yeah

AZ is finally going to MAGA. By the time the elections take place all the browns will be back in Mexico chasing chickens around the dust, and Voter ID will keep the gays from cheating the election. Sorry!

see
or see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona,_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona,_2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona,_2004
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Arizona,_2000

That's nothing compared to Illinois
Every county but one is red but Chiraq makes Illinois firmly blue

She... doesn't look right.

SAD

I live in the tucs area.
The. Fuck. When. Pima co. Voted for hillary.
Thank Jesus Christ for the other outliers countys for making up the difference.
Fuck democrat party shills.
Trump forever.
More native need to get redpilled.

>It's a large part of America and one that really comes out when it needs to.

Because they still believe they can win. But unless you nazis manage to turn the demographic tide or take away voting privileges from shitskins, in a few elections they will know the white man can never win again. And then they will stop bothering with voting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_Democratic_primary,_2016
not really. only two counties that were strong for bernie where pima and coconino since they harbor flagstaff and tuscon.

maricopa has the biggest population, and much older population compared to above when it comes to democrats. so in maricopa you have the old guard democrats. old feminist and ones who have very nice pensions that really don't care about the young ones. so they overwhelming went hillary. even if you had more boofs in the boondocks of maricopa, which was mostly the complaints, it still wouldn't have turned maricopa to bernie.

You have Palin over in Scottsdale. Active her.

If thats the case SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR GUNS OP, that along with all the talk I hear about Californians moving there, your home state sounds like its gonna be a hell hole aka commiefornia 2.0. Best wish man.

post more cameltoe tho