Where do you see the United States of America 10 years from now?

Where do you see the United States of America 10 years from now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwS6HtMKNOA
prospect.org/article/likely-persistence-white-majority-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yellowstoned

Don't get my hopes up

Enslaving millions upon millions of naked Mexican and Canuck women, then raping them in front of Justin and Pablo. After that, the Mexican and Canuck slave women will be thrown into big cages and sold to bidders at the highest price.

Don't get 2 edgy there kids

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

God, I love Kirsten Dunst...

When is that shit meant to happen?

Smoked weed and prolly degenerate whore

>edgy
I've been dead inside for years

in a slow-simmering civil war with (further) militarized police marauding the streets in the cities the feds still have a handle on, and gangs or vigilantes running the show everywhere else.

Not this century supposedly. Small earthquakes are quite common around Yellowstone, but they won't do shit unless there's a massive earthquake

Collapsed

You realise SJW will completely collapse in all forms, Marxist and otherwise, allowing white men to become worshipped? Evolution is selective, what happens when everyone selects the tall, intelligent men? They become common, and then people only want taller and more intelligent men.

This is our ideal, make the human race grow and develop on its own, because we won't live forever, we need to leave things right.

ya know that giant ass volcano basically in the middle of the US?

the black pill is a tough one man

WW3'd

Done. Luckily I have an easy and guaranteed path to citizenship in one of the most based eastern European countries.

If American should recover it would be an act of God. McCain's death sentence appeal was denied today so that is a good sign.

How come none of these dudes can buy pants that fit?

Get help

What's the black pill?

Nihilism

and to think the top crew was bad

i don't know, i hope trump is able to deport illegals and reduce legal immigration.

culturally though, i don't know how things are going to change. i figure religion will further decline and more people will put their faith in their government to be the new "god".

also, i don't see the welfare state going away any time soon, so that sucks, but it is what it is.

just as an addendum, i live in nevada, which was 88% white in 1970, and 54% white today. only 42% of births are white. we literally went from supermajority to minority in like 50 years. sad shit man. sad shit. and the people who move here have no respect for us rural folks descended from the settlers, they just want to turn us into another california.

I feel like the world has become completely stagnant. Nothing is happening anymore, no amazing break through's in science and technology, everything is just the same for the past 30 years or so.
>We're all about to get introduced to the second coming.

Fucked beyond recognition

realizing its all pointless. Wanting to see it all come to an end. realizing that western civilization, and the light of mankind along with it, it doomed to crumble and fade into darkness. And all that will be left is some monkey men squabbling over shiny rocks on this planet whizzing through and infinite and uncaring universe.

this pretty much

i think you will see less innovation in america as whites decline.

east asians are pretty smart, but not as creative as whites. and mestizos and blacks invent very little compared to what whites have done.

we'll still have some breakthroughs, after all we still have a huge white population that will sustain us for a while. but don't expect that innovation to come from minority dominant areas. for example, i don't see us pulling too many rocket scientists out of detroit or mcallen.

This.

See
I hope some good user places explosives and dry ice in the volcano and ends all suffering around the world.

bump

How old is second from left?

this is what happens when every bit of media is made by out of touch california faggots

10 years ago

Oops misread your post

She's 27.

There are probably "rocket scientists" out there that are unemployed because there aren't enough jobs.

It isn't like people are too dumb to do these jobs.

Hopefully we're all dead

They have an 'estimate' was watching a documentary the other day spook scientist said it could be 10000 years from now or 1000 years from now or tomorrow. They have no fucking clue I reckon. Even If they did they wouldn't tell the american people.

On the verge of breakdown, because the transition period for this has always been 2020 or 2025. We will have had two very interesting elections that could change the landscape in some way by then, but the subversion will be at a zenith and the populace will finally be a majority of brown and brainwashed. I see a a couple of scenarios possibly playing out:

1. Cataclysmic: A forced crisis that makes the populace rise (war/"invasion") or die (disease/"natural" disaster) to bring about the NWO after 2020.

2. Empirical: A steady saturation of their tech and mob mentality where people just hand over their rights no questions asked before 2050.

So, brown, still dissatisfied, more dependent, more controlled, more distracted, on the verge of destruction, and sold a promise of tomorrow. Imagine all the brown skins when the Jews allow China to make its play, and they are no longer the sole favorites, huh? There will be war, but what the browns don't know is that they will be the war brides. After China it is A.I. Then they will have A.I. controlled Eurasian-Negros like they always wanted.

Watch out for the Golem. It is coming, but this golem will have the power to speak. Also, that which was, is now not, but will soon be. They have discovered it. They will release it. Mankind is doomed in that regard.

Remember the word in that moment.

>LE EDGY EBIN XD
fuck off back to redd1t

South of Canada and north of Mexico is my best guess

Nuked along with the rest of the planet, hopefully.

What is this from?

Just a little show about what the world could have been if the good guys won.

>tfw no qt nazi gf

Shit what is it called? The man in the tall tower?

Honestly? Pretty much the same. Ask yourself this. How much has REALLY changed from 2007 to now? Social media is more ubiquitous, but that's something you actively choose to engage in. I barely use Twitter, Instagram and the like. I deleted my kikebook account in 2010.

Daily reminder that a literal jew BTFO of your facist ass

>faggot hippy thinks nukes were used on Germany

gas yourself.

Shouldn't have declared war on us you dumb fucks

I didn't realize we nuked the Nazis

In North America, maybe with a little less clay in the South

My god... can you imagine standing there? To think this could have been reality today. It boggles the mind. How low we have sunk, how meaningless and soulless the west has become.

watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=qwS6HtMKNOA

America forced their hand.

Not worried, but bot satisfied. prospect.org/article/likely-persistence-white-majority-0

Really activates the almonds, it's almost like the US is still doing this shit, systematically.

That article counts mixed aka non whites as whites so you should still worry

>implying the kikes at the helm of the US weren't trying to get the US involved

The brown girl who isn't Zendaya is phiiiiiine

not that great; especially for those who don't have individualism to survive

> wealth gap massively increasing
> opportunities and good schools are more and more concentrated in very distinct communities
> all big cities have been infested with broken governments with low iq people
> new white flight, with middle class and yuppies moving into the south and mountain west (where also i predict will be the best places to live); east coast basically dead, midwest ok but not great, pacific west mostly the same but slowly declining
> politics will be a farce with incompetent neocon and neoliberal politicians who use some shitty idea of moralism to justify their views. hopefully a libertarian ideology forms that focuses on smaller governments and smaller communities as a reaction against the neo globalist policies.
> jobs increasingly automated; most common job will be some shitty computer job paying 10 bucks and hour
> most mom and pop stores and big retailers all but destroyed; most shopping done online
> lots of ethnic, social, and economic tension; some shitty form of welfare used to keep us complacent
> broken communities, very much less cohesion, people who have no control of their lives more fat and depressed

Bump

Pacific Northwest must become a white ethnostate. And deal with them harshly when they encroach