Is Jewish superior intelligence genetic? Cultural? Meme?

Is Jewish superior intelligence genetic? Cultural? Meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Superior to you maybe LOL

Intelligent people are intelligent, you moron.

Pity I used to look up to this guy

It's insecurity-fueled ideas of supremacy when they are weak and inferior.

See: Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler

Check Sephardic and Mizrahi IQ for the answer.

IQ consistently shows Ashki Jews have above average intelligence. Please explain.

It's genetic - average 15 pts. higher than white Gentiles... Blacks 15pts. lower

This is pretty much accepted by everyone in the know who don't have an agenda.

The average being 15 points higher is not proof of a genetic cause. It could still be cultural.

>It's genetic guys
>only difference between Ashkenazi and Mizrahi is the former has radically more Slavic and Greek admixture
Guys..

>It could still be cultural.
so you think blacks having average 80 IQ is all cultural?

It's cultural.

I worked for a company that was jewish owned.
Their dumb jews were highly paid monkeys.
Their smarter ones worked in the office.

It's definitely cultural, as intelligence is grown through experiences and guided life choices by mentors.

Parenting is the key factor.

While jews nurture their children into high intellectual offerings about the world they live in, the whites have been culled by the media and television.

While jews groom and prepare their children to carry on success of the family, the whites throw their kids into the street at 18 and let the system deal with them.

The boomers are the reason the white young generation is fucked so badly.

The parents of the baby boomers gave their children anything and everything they wanted or needed to gain success or fortune.

The on flipside, the boomers actually purposely degenerated their own children into prostitutes for use and abuse reasons.

Watching the boomers die off as the failure they mostly are fills me with a somoe rage and some happiness that twists my mind to the point i feel like i just went on a roller coaster that was doing 360 spins all throughout the track.

It's fucking disgusting anyhow you look at it... what a disaster.

Assuming you aren't a faggot, here you go OP

youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU

Could be. Probably isn't. There's a lot of evidence to say it isn't. But with the Jews? Not as many studies. The difference is more subtle. I'd like to see a study of people in industries typically dominated by Jews in countries where there is no sizeable Jewish population. My theory is these not-Jews that fill the same merchant role will have similar deviations from the general populace.

It very much is.

How many geniuses do you find living in trailer parks? People born into these shit nests of culture rarely evolve out of it.

By the time they hit the age of 6 to 9 years old they are solidified mentally, the seed of behavior and understanding has already been planted and grown.

They become statistics. Perfect slaves.

Basically if you have hair, your brain overheats. Jewish males however have evolved naturally cooling air conditioning over their heads. This was accomplished over millennia of wearing stupid hats. Anyways since their heads are not too warm, their brains are overclocked. Sometimes it's useful, sometimes it makes them write imaginary stories and pretend they're real.

Do they run on Intel or AMD chips?

I think you know the answer to that.

If whites are so smart, why do they emulate nigger culture?

Because we told them to

>insert jpg of upper class blacks with SAT scores still WAY behind

they're always going to be niggers m8

(((They))) produce schizophrenia

>black IQ below white IQ
>haha nigger are subhuman, look at these IQ scores

>Jew IQ above white IQ
>n-no! Jew trickery IQ tests are flawed!

Loving every laugh

> insert jpg of upper class blacks with SAT

What's that statistic? 5 blacks vs 1000 whites, 25 asians, 10 hispanics and a bag full of jews.

That's literally because they have shitty genes. If their parents don't have the smarts to get out of a trailer park, it's not likely they are going to have a high-IQ child.

you're clearly new and you're clearly a nigger. just accept that niggers are brainlets. i accept that niggers play niggerball better than whites.

i think to an extent that kalergi was right.
there are a lot of white people who are not very cognizant. when i talk to well-bred people from good families, we almost always get on well. i spent some time in the midwest and saw some white people there who honestly struck fear into my heart. the look in their eyes was that of a beast. i only really became class conscious after that and i totally do not resent rich people for sending their kids to private schools. i totally get it. the masses are fucking retarded and you need to insulate yourself from their influence. what's worse is there is a rabid anti-intellectual sentiment that permeates america. the us is ripe for a communist takeover. these swine are going to be weaponized by (((them))) to kill off the intelligentsia for the final take-over.

>echoes not around intelligentsia

if you say so... but i will argue it's a cultural issue.

Not disputing white dna isn't more advanced, but niggers still have the potential, it''s just greatly lost when the mom is a neglectful crackhead and the dad is in jail.

Oh look, jewish media praises jewish people.
It's totally unpredictable.

i put echoes around (((them)))

hitler was 100% right.

For the same reason our parents partied on the Rolling Stones and Jimmy Hendrix.
Because it's the edgy stuff that their parents disavowed.

>it''s just greatly lost when the mom is a neglectful crackhead and the dad is in jail.
so shouldnt the blacks in africa be thriving? they dont have the same cultural problems and they still create shitholes for themselves

>they dont have the same cultural problems and they still create shitholes
>in africa
What did you mean by this?

>>in africa
you make it sound like africa is just naturally a shithole. like it was inevitable. if any other race was in africa the continent would be perfectly fine.

Genetic. Judaism is a eugenics program. Only the smartest scholars of the Talmud were allowed to marry a fat tits Jewess. Stupid Jews had to marry goyim.

Meanwhile, cuckstianity told their smartest scholars to remain celibate. By this process, the Jew grows ever more intelligent while the goy only gets dumber.

>Is Jewish superior intelligence genetic? Cultural?
what advancements came from the short reich of the nazi party?

> they dont have the same cultural problems

Depends on where you go.

There are plenty of cities in north, east and western Africa that are not shit holes.

The reason the media doesn't report this is because it doesn't fit the narrative.

It's the same reason the media doesn't talk about Saudi Arabia or The United Arab Emirates.

The narrative is;

All Africans are all starving and poor killing each other.
All middle easterners are living in caves making bombs.

15 is an overestimate. It's more like 7. But Jews also have a lower standard deviation, due to having a shallow gene pool. So it's not an absolute IQ advantage. This is why Jews always had a reputation of being clever but without a lot of real geniuses.

jewish "intelligence" = being skilled at the rigged game with which they have infested white culture
>it's "intelligent" to be an exploiting ugly fuck parasite and deviant moneygrubbing hatemonger

Stripped of all their tricks, they're not nigger tier. That's the best that could be said of them. They're still a genetic oddity and a dead end.

Africa would have been fine if foreign nations stopped giving arms to rebels and destabilizing countries.

Oh yea, because those Africans just grow modern western firearms on trees... right?

Jews are superior. Why else would Hitler want to get rid of us? The chosen people are the true rival to the master race, and now nothing can stop us.

Yes it's genetic. I'm 1/4 Jew and 3/4 northern European mix and have an IQ of 147.

The European part of my family is smart, but not genius level. My brains came from the Jew side.

On that note, you're wrong about the "Jews" conspiring against you. It's people pretending to be Jewish, as was foretold in Revelations.

You're still more prone to profiting off of everyone else.

>religious scholars being the only smart people
>guess that's why Jews have to get weapons from the USA
>had to get all of the German rocket scientists and engineers because the Germans "kicked out all intellectuals" troll harder

That's not true at all. Not to brag, but most smart people realize that to become wealthy you have to exploit people and engineer situations in which you profit from other people's misfortune and misery. If you have empathy our believe in God you won't do this.

But the proclivity to do this has nothing to do with intelligence. Even ghetto black people understand this.

Sure thing...

> the older he gets, the more jewish he begins to show.

They were hiding well all these years... now that the old boomer jew generation is dying off, all what is left is the stunted offspring, corrupted with the same disease as the gentiles due to the mass of pop culture infestation.

Also IQ is grown as well, it's not entirely genetic.

>regurgitating liberal talking points
you're not even throwing this out there for b8 are you? you're boring. spend your spare time trying to discover new genders when you're not bending over backwards to defend niggers?

Jewish IQ is most definitely a meme (as in Richard Dawkins shit). I'd bet their culture of entrepreneurship, shrewdness and knack for lucrative business helps.
Not all of Africa is a shithole, but when Kwame's mother and six siblings need to subsist on savannah grass after all the men go to war over a tribal dispute and the village cattle have been slain, it's hard to succeed in such circumstances (But Nigerian immigrants I've known have been quite enterprising)

> backwards to defend niggers

Only liberals want to start a race war.

You must be one, go back to your irc chat rooms trading cp you filthy degenerate felon.

> buh buh buh I'm white.

You'll also hang with the niggers who choose to fight for the liberals. Larping as a white supremacist won't save you.

Intelligence is a tool to exploit others for gain I agree. But some races are more greedy. Why do you think niggers want gibs? In Africa it's more beneficial to steal from others. With Jews, it's the same situation but intelligence and lack of empathy make Jews more dangerous.

If you hate Jews, aren't you an ally of Islam? The people who hate you are what the Bible calls the "synagogue of satan" and are pretending to be Jews.

If you want the final red pill you need to read Revelations, otherwise you're foolishly hating real Jews just like (((they))) want you to.

you're so obviously new. it's ok though you'll be gone in a few days.

Stew Liebowitz is 5' 7" of sheer terror. he's a complete and total ass-kicking jew machine. his aryan features alone strike fear into hearts of seasoned warriors.

Never said I hate jews.

There are specific jews who are doing evil and there are some who are doing good.

Jesus and his disciples were jews who denounced judaism and were all killed by jews for doing so.

can you name ~~> ONE

5'5 to 5'7 is the average jew height I think.

They are mostly turbo manlets. No doubt.

They hate being outsmarted by the gentiles... many of them won't even acknowledge it when it happens. As if it never happened.

They are indeed tightly knit working together and use any blue pilled goy they can find as a useful tool for building their empire.

You think you've infiltrated this board with your white supremacist bullshit but we know you are a liberal shilling and hoping to gain a following.

Just like pic related.

You're fucked and if I ever catch a faggot like you in my city i'll drag you to the nigger zone and dump you off into the alligator pit.

;)

I didnt realize Larry David was living Curb Your Enthusiasm in real life

No offense but this makes no sense. Each race is equally greedy, sure, but some are better equipped than others to take what they want from the weaker ones. Isn't this the justification that stormfags use to tell the Indians and Negro slaves to fuck off when they complain that whites stole their land and made them slaves?

In that situation stormers are fine saying "racial differences are natural, fuck off"- but then they turn around and complain that the sneaky master race Jews are destroying their race for their own gain? If might makes right as you assume it does in white v. negroes, etc, then why does it not in the mythical "Jews v. Whites" conspiracy?

The reality is that it's never OK. Whites aren't oppressing blacks anymore, but when they were it wasn't ok. Real Jews aren't oppressing whites today either, but if they were that wouldn't be OK. Whining that Jews are ruining the white race is just some nigger-tier whining about people who have it better due to superior smarts, yes, but who do not also have your worst interests as their intention.

There are people who hate this society and want to destroy it, but they are not who you think they are.

There are plenty of them but they never get named in the media because they are out cast and treated like other conservative gentiles.

did you not read the bible at all?

Jews regularly out casted their own into the desert, they sold joseph into slavery because they were jealous of him.

Step up your shill game.

Bobby fischer did more for anti semitism than any normal goy

Cultural maybe? They study Hebrew and that offers them the ability to better understand the language which shapes our world. Then when they send their children to schools where they teach Latin, and actually LEARN mathematics, it's no surprise that you have a higher outcome.

The things you learn in Temple will actually teach you about cunning and wiles.

You Stormfags could learn a thing or two, if you weren't insecure cucks ;)

counter semitism

A lot of deciding of which race to abuse has to do with how similar the cultures are. If they're too distant, there is tension that builds up.

I don't think every race is equally greedy, some are fine with what they have and help out the community, others fight for what they can get their hands on and leave others in the dust. Each are the way they are because of the environment around them.

> If might makes right as you assume it does in white v. negroes, etc, then why does it not in the mythical "Jews v. Whites" conspiracy?

This is because whites like to fight in the open in a more honorable way. Jews are naturally fighters in the shadows. We think it's dishonorable to have Jews dominate us in the way they are currently doing. Most of the white race right now are inferior in a lot of ways. We aren't waking up in time. This will be our downfall if we don't wake up and fight back.

>The reality is that it's never OK

It's not but everyone has their price to fuck things up for the benefit of your own people. I'd only do it if I knew it was necessary to save my kind.

>Whining that Jews are ruining the white race is just some nigger-tier whining about people who have it better due to superior smarts, yes, but who do not also have your worst interests as their intention.

Jews know how to play the system. Getting around loopholes, having better connections, knowing how to not get caught, ect. We are being played while half of the country isn't waking up to this problem.

listen to me goy IT WAS THE BOOMERS!!! not the jews
wew lad

kek, so you think that the increased balding these days is evolution in action?

((()))
:DD

jews dont control the world goy!!!
lol

You only needed to name ~~> ONE

Are not the boomers the jew's best goy?

It's almost like the boomers are muddled reflections of the highest authoritarian slave driving jews on earth.

> Little goy boomer looks up to papa jew for cultural advice on how to treat the next generation.

Is it no wonder why the boomers just love sitcoms loaded with jewish comedy?

Figure it out "lad"

>Whining that Jews are ruining the white race is just some nigger-tier whining about people who have it better due to superior smarts, yes, but who do not also have your worst interests as their intention.
yes, because highly intelligent people need social promotion and nepotism

Long reply incoming. 1/2

I think you're correct about one thing, but the rest I think we differ so much on that it's probably better just to let it alone.

One thing I think you (rightly) understand is that Western civilization has some enemies who are covert and subversive as opposed to visibly hostile and aggressive. But who are those people really? Think for a minute about why Jews would possibly want to see the downfall of Western civ.

Jews have been hated by every country they’ve lived in and they just got their own nation about 60 years ago. They’re surrounded by countries that, like Iran, openly and aggressively push for their annihilation. As far as we can tell, it’s only Western protection that prevents this. On paper Israel could never fight off all of the Arab countries plus their ally Russia, right? They’re scared shitless and completely depending on US aid for their survival.

Knowing this do you really think that they would tolerate an organized conspiracy to destroy this ally and open the floodgates for the Arabs and Russians? I’m not writing this rhetoricall- I’m actually curious what you think? Would the “smartest and sneakiest” race in the world be so stupid as to cut down the tree supporting their treehouse when they are surrounded by wolves?

I’m legitimately asking you what you think their motivations are.

>jews dont control the world goy!!!
you are right user. for a people who see themselves as capable of 'captaining' this ship called earth, they are the clear winners of the global darwin award.

FAIL!

It's definitely partially cultural, they have access to Jew-only boarding schools that are cheap yet provide an incredibly high quality of education, not to mention Jewish nepotism means that it's easier for Jews to get accepted into elite universities. If white and Asian goyim all had access to such high quality education we'd probably have colonised the galaxy by now, Jews just use their intelligence and education for greed, scheming and deracinating society

>also memes aside Ashkenazi Jews are mostly ethnically Germanic with a bit of Semitic ancestry, other varieties of Jew like Mizrahi aren't nearly as smart

> yes, because highly intelligent people need social promotion and nepotism

Exactly...

But it's also the whites fault for treating their own children like the most authoritarian of jews treat the gentiles.

A jewish guy in an interview even said;

> we treat our children the best because they are the lineage, they are what matter they are who carry on the family

whites just throw their children to the system and say "good luck"

A simple manipulation of averages, I can break this down for you pretty easily.

There are roughly 20 million Jews with an average IQ of about 110-115

There are 750 million europeans with an average IQ of 100.

The top 20% of europeans have an IQ of 140-160, which makes up 20 million people. There are as many if not more genius europeans than there are Jews TOTAL.

Now, if you really want to be humbled, look at asian IQ. average of 105, but what does their top 10% look like? 48 million super geniuses with 160-180 IQ.

So basically Jews are very well rounded for being such a small race. Centuries of usury, and growing up wealthy will do the trick.

2/2

I’m only writing this to show you that there are some serious gaps in your worldview if you are approaching this from purely a logical perspective (although logic will leave you in a startling degree of ignorance about what is really happening in the world).

You should be aware that there is an ideological clash currently underway that has been in existence since 4,000 B.C. This clash is between the Judeo-Christian ideology (worship of God, the one God of the Bible), and although Christianity came along later, it is the continuation of this tradition of worshipping this God who was introduced to the world through the Jews.

The rest of the world that is excluded from this tradition (read: ancient enemies of the Jews and non-Western nations) is pagan, Muslim, Hindu etc, and are known by those in the know as the “Mystery Religion”… These are really all the same belief system with different names emplaced for the gods, and is what the Bible refers to as Mystery Babylon. All of these systems are similar in that they are characterized by human apotheosis (a direct and fundamental contradiction to Judeo-Christian values).

What you are seeing today is a subservise assault on Judeo-Christianity by the Mystery system. It’s as simple as that. Some Jews are even on the side of the Mystery system. But by virtue of doing this, they are no longer true Jews since Jews worship the real God.

So while it is semi-correct that Jews are involved in this plot, they are actually jewish people who have abandoned their faith and actually believe very different things than those that are taught in the Torah and Bible.

This is a pretty deep redpill and I doubt you can accept it if you are not a Christian, but the world is inexplicable any other way.

This should have read:

>You should be aware that there is an ideological clash currently underway that has been in existence since 4,000 B.C. This clash is between the Judeo-Christian ideology AND A COUNTERFEIT SYSTEM CALLED THE "MYSTERY RELIGION."

Sorry I'm tired and had to type all that out quickly.

Nice, this seems fairly accurate of a description to answer the question.

> Centuries of usury, and growing up wealthy will do the trick.

And yes... this is true. Jews are born in prosperity.

Try to find jews living in the ghetto with blacks or low income whites... I'v never seen one, ever.

Nearly every jew i'v met has a family who is rich, owns a business, family owned.

White Episcopalians are actually pretty close to White Ashkenazi Jews. Other types of Jews are under 100 IQ. I would safely wager Ashkenazi IQ is closer to 110

bunk

>we treat our children the best because they are the lineage, they are what matter they are who carry on the family
>whites just throw their children to the system and say "good luck"
what...the...fuck...do...they...achieve?

What is the point of virtue-signaling spiritual maturity while defining success by the number of toys they have? Sure, Whites have our own internal issues with which to contend, We really don't need to be saddled with handling the problems of niggers and jew sand niggers, etc...as a global police force and sugar daddy.

why live?

Partial mythology perpetuated by Jews.

Jews weren't known for genius breakthroughs prior to propaganda in the mid-early 1900s of news/media promoting Einstein as an icon, and then later Nobel awards handed out like candy to their comrades. Hundreds of years prior, Europe and particularly Anglos, who dominated scientific discovery, regarded Jews as an "inside the box" culture regarding science. Jewish religious culture put pressure on conformity. That made for less risk and less experimentation. The tropes of Semitic people pushing their kids into stable careers (doctors, lawyers, finance) is true.

Half Jew, half European mix-breed here. I'm a CPA and, although I haven't taken a formal IQ test, I consider myself quite intelligent (and needless to say, successful).

If I had to guess, I think it's a mixture between environment and genetics. My mom always pushed me to succeed in school, although ironically she was the European parent. But the people on my dad's side always seem smarter. The people on my mom's side (two aunts, one uncle, two grandparents) all were involved in blue-collar grunt work or low-wage service type jobs their lives. While my dad's Jew side all had these big degrees, professional titles and white-collared jobs.

>americans
>whites

racial hatred against 'the world'

Wasn't that the guy who ultimately was defeated by ZOG?

>The tropes of Semitic people pushing their kids into stable careers (doctors, lawyers, finance) is true.
...and is intentionally so, as an ideological approach to "trump" the goy BAMN. in 1865, jews were "liberated" to be allowed into mercantilism. by 1913, ...well, you know the rest. usury is completely unnecessary where high intellect is present. beyond this, there is no metric for creativity, and even the most intelligent jew knows that they either cannot or will not compete with White creativity. were there such a quotient for measuring creativity (a CQ), Whites would be at the top.

the illusion happens when the lie is told. delusion happens when the lie is believed. White intellect and creativity costs us big time in naivety.

The Jews we have in the US are not necessarily representative of the Jews in Iraq, for example. Some of the European Ashkenazim may have higher IQ on average, but if you ever go to Israel you'll see that the average "Jew" is a mongoloid shitskin.

>Be a jew
>Slightly higher IQ in genetics
>Bloodline of a long line of merchants/bankers
>Be told since birth that you are smart and God's chosen people
>Be successful
>Also be told that the Nazis killed 6,000,000 of you to preserve western civilization

Not sure how much of the (((question))) lies in jews being nepotistic and monolithic. I'm inclined to believe that they, through nature and nurture, become successful but have values that are not compatible with most whites that would care about a white nation

How come they couldn't think their way out of a train car headed to a gas chamber?

Exaggerated.

There will never be a jewish Newton, Gauss, or Galios. Never a jew that breaks ground or creates a paradigm shift in any field. All of this has and will be gentile goys. All (((they))) are good at is aggregation and word games.

Ever wonder why these iq tests differentiate between east and southeast asians, and ashkenazi and sephardi jews, yet all gentile whites are lumped together? The irish is pooled with the english, northern italian with southern, and everyone else. Further, they refuse to publish the variances of these races. It simply wouldn't be politically correct, especially in academia, to have whites on top.

Thank selective inbreeding, it was basically trade off for intelligence in exchange for a shit liad of health issues.

Kikes have elevated verbal scores but complete shit visuospatial