Redpill me on de Clerk and the end of apartheid

Redpill me on de Clerk and the end of apartheid..

Was he cucked? After all, (((they))) were his biggest allies. What the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GjpI6tmIQco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Freedom_Fighters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jews_from_Sub-Saharan_Africa#Politicians_and_activists
youtube.com/watch?v=ScPy4lM0_bY
youtube.com/watch?v=em9MiZyhJcw
youtube.com/watch?v=S3wlZBZkOrg&t=1s
youtu.be/nUHeE1aID80
youtube.com/watch?v=wcQ9GqJUiDY&t=128s
youtu.be/9GCMEyKFtwk
youtube.com/watch?v=uA3YEkNOsVg
youtu.be/n0dhM_Doarc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Amsterdam
wnd.com/2017/03/next-refugees-for-america-white-south-africans/
youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY
youtu.be/dolLuO9hM5s
youtu.be/MYB0i9ZQml4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sanctions on them from everyone in the world but Israel
>Finally give in to foreign pressure
>Dismantle all nuclear devices before handing the country over to the niggers
I'd say he and the rest of White South Africa did us all a service despite how much they were shat upon.

It was a mistake.

youtu.be/GjpI6tmIQco
>Time tooooo saayyyy gooooodbye!!!

They put blacks in their place.

Are you an SA expat? You seem very passionate about it. One of my good friends as a kid was the SA ambassador to the country I lived in. I'll never forget the day that Nelson Mandela came to visit our neighborhood. He and his Dad weren't very excited about it.

he is probably an indian south african. the non-black people in south africa like the coloreds obviously didn't like apartheid, but they are just as screwed by black rule as the whites. what should have happened was the franchise should have been extended to the non-blacks and all the races could have hated on the blacks together in a rainbow coalition

why the fuck did whites even try living in Africa? What the hell did they expect would come of trying to live on the continent niggers come from?

de Klerk is our future honestly
>security state
>no strategic vision (ie get rid of niggers because they are swamping our services and crime etc)
>fear mongering of white population
>using the security state against whites to surrender when finally they can no longer control niggers
>turns over government to marxist terrorists and their jewish backers

Even gandhi thought Apartheid was good.

Well my good man, it was deserted and fertile farmland. Why would anyone consider living in North America?

From what I understand Ghandi grew up in SA, did he not?

Dude, there's a thread of this every day. Please don't post all the gore. It's not that I am bothered by it, I just want to show respect to the victims of nigger violence.

The EFF.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Freedom_Fighters

See, I asked you not to post that shit. Show some fucking respect you dumb abo.

The current goverment is shit.

Yes, he was cucked. And Israel wasn't the problem. It was, as usual, a kike fifth column.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jews_from_Sub-Saharan_Africa#Politicians_and_activists
>one of them was literally the only anti-apartheid MP for almost a decade
>fucking kikes

That one killed me user. Seriously, though, what's your interest? We could have a good discussion instead of a meme dump.

Baghdad batteries are not from Africa. This is bullshit, fuck you go die.

More relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=ScPy4lM0_bY

Someone more skilled than I needs to set that music to videos of 1960s Joburg and Capetown.

The music is already set to something far better:
youtube.com/watch?v=em9MiZyhJcw

I was born in Soth Africa in 1980. By age 14 all opportunities of becoming a army officer and defending South Africa from Stupid blacks (Robert Mugabe). But De Clerk had to give the country to the blacks. I got the change to move to Australia and join its army, but i left when it started to become to PC for my liking. I care because I lost my nation, the same seems to be happoning to western nations.

I've seen 30 seconds of it and I'm loving it already user. I fully expected clips from Zulu.
You'd be the same age as my childhood friend. We were buddies before DeKlerk left office. Overnight his dad lost his job, he moved home, and we got our first nigger family in the neighborhood replacing them.
In case you didn't see my post above, his dad was the Ambassador to the country we lived in and he was replaced because he was white.
As an adult I've had plenty of opportunities to interact with white South Africans, and they are good people. Sorry I sperged out on you earlier about gore but it makes me angry when people post it. We should respect our honored dead.
>t. American who will be in the same position as a South African before he dies.

No.134268942

youtube.com/watch?v=S3wlZBZkOrg&t=1s

And for decades they feed/import the niggers to massively out number them
The fate of SA is what will happen to the west when we turn into a white minority countries

He could have done other things than give the country away

Sorroy I didn't mean to upset you with the gore I just want people to see what the blacks are doing to us. Your friends dad wasn't alone most of my were in the military so when apartheid endded they lost their jobs. Most of them now work in private security now so they make a lot of money but must Whites were not so lucky.

>And for decades they feed/import the niggers to massively out number them
The fate of SA is what will happen to the west when we turn into a white minority countries.
Your right they will turn your country to shit. I've seen afghanistan and iraq, there people will change your country for worse.
>He could have done other things than give the country away.
I know which is why a lot of white South Africans hate him.

No worries man. If I can use the word without being labeled a liberal cuck, it triggers the shit out of me to see poor white people gutted whilst watching TV in their living rooms. They didn't do anything wrong, and they deserve more respect than to be paraded around here like that stupid nigger eating a niggerleg gif.
The gore does serve a purpose. I just don't know that it serves one here. Fuck, I don't know. The world is so screwed up right now. God Bless Afrikaner.
Have some old SA commercials, I don't know why, but it made me miss the old world.
youtu.be/nUHeE1aID80

We are right on the path now. Trump is a speedbump for the racial replacement going on in our society.

Trump has done zero besides slightly decrease illegal immigration and increase worker visas

Fuck off, men are talking here.

While as an Afrikaner myself i think that video in English is a better langue for videos to be in because more people speak it. These videos show that apartheid Soth Africa was better back then.
youtube.com/watch?v=wcQ9GqJUiDY&t=128s

I used to have a great folk singer who sang in Afrikaans. I can't find it right now. That's what I wanted to post but I liked the commercials. He had the deep bass and everything that is iconic about pub culture.

youtu.be/9GCMEyKFtwk
best I can find right now, seems scrubbed from YouTube. He used to be the first result for "Afrikaans music"

This is a good documentry on the history of whites in South Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=uA3YEkNOsVg

Fuck, as an American who is of Dutch Heritage that brought a tear to my eye.
youtu.be/n0dhM_Doarc

Watching now user, thanks.

I always wondered what happened to my friend after his Dad was recalled. I'm going to imagine they emigrated to Europe of NA, since they were fairly well off.

I am a Afrikaaner i have Dutch heritage to, but afrikaans is only spoken in Southern Africa. so we should use videos with english because it is more universal

I agree, but I always wonder how my ancestors feel about losing their colony and being forced to speak English. I'm not being silly, we had a family farm on Manhattan Island before that war.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Amsterdam

These are possiable alternative African refugees that the west could take in.

wnd.com/2017/03/next-refugees-for-america-white-south-africans/

I would love that would would grant a general amnesty to whites fleeing Africa. Fake Russian shit is controversial enough, can you imagine if we adopted this policy, no matter how wonderful it would be.

When South Africa under apartheid Afrikaans and English were both offical languages and there was a good relationship between all white. Now there are eleven offical languages. Its the blacks that don't want us to speak Afrikaans.

>What the FUCK was his problem?
International opinion...ending apartheid became the social cause du jour. The beginning of the politically correct movement if I had to pick one moment in time this would be it. South Africa is a shithole now.

ITT: cherrypicked photos

Seems to be missing a ton of source citations.

Seems legit

The was only a problem when south Africa was run by the British with the Bore wars. I don't mean to put down the english after all i am half rhodesia. This song discribes the felling during apartheid South Africa and Rhodisa.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY

If Yolandi Vissar got American Citizenship? Charlize Theron?

That's what bothers me the most. They are okay with English, but Afrikanner really bothers them. It's a dying language with few speakers. It deserves to be saved.
Fuck, now I'm sad youtu.be/dolLuO9hM5s
I'm right there with you user. We adopt the anglo because it's our only choice. I really wish I could find that Afrikaaner singer on YouTube, it was pretty awesome.

lol'd

Going to bed, love you and your people. I'm so fucking sorry that it doesn't get more traction. God Bless the Boer.

I'm out
youtu.be/MYB0i9ZQml4