Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2015/07/20/trump-opens-mccains-treasonous-can-of-worms/
youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0
youtu.be/wzyT9-9lUyE
newsweek.com/donald-trump-twitter-followers-fake-617873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based black guy

Obama is a fucking robot.

Will go down as the WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.

Bay far.

veteranstoday.com/2015/07/20/trump-opens-mccains-treasonous-can-of-worms/

>According to Colonel Ted Guy, John McCain’s commander as a POW, McCain collaborated with the enemy.
>McCain is accused of giving information that led to the downing of 60 US aircraft
>McCain is accused of training North Vietnamese air defense personnel
>McCain is accused of making over 30 propaganda broadcasts against the US, broadcasts he moved to have classified when he was elected to the senate

youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0

Cancer will just capture and torture him for for five and a half years.

I'm not a fan of Obama policy, but he's pretty cool none the less. Also, McCain sucks, but he's about to die so no reason to add insult to injury.

Classy

>Expresses condolences for a college
>REEEEEEE I HAVE THIS NIGGER SO MUCH!!!! GO THE FUCK AWAY!!!!!!

Why exactly are Sup Forumstards triggered when the left calls you evil?

I'm not going to talk about McCain since he has brain cancer, but fuck lindsey graham

Nah, Obama's presidency is going to be viewed pretty damn positively (for good reason). Trump's won't, though.

>gun grabber
>constant race baiter
>nsa spying
>massive warhawk, destabilized libya and other regions

Kill yourself leftist fuck.

Obama and McCain go way back.

youtu.be/wzyT9-9lUyE

See you in hell John!

obama is fucking scum

Oh shit son
We got one of those seers in this thread
I hear they have the ability to see into the future
Tell me
Who's on the right side of history, oh great one?

agreed

they sure do

Obama's will be seen as the start of White voting bloc and the return of open racial strife in america.

I dunno, it just sounds pretty cringy for me.
A quick google search says that the type of cancer he has is very aggressive and he probably only has half a year left.

I don't know why people tweet out this garbage, can we not all act like we don't know this dude won't make it to 2018? Just send your condolences to him and his family, you fucking brown asswipe.

>free publicity opportunity

politics!

>democrats shit on mccain
>moment he gets cancer everyone is licking his boot
the virtue signaling is strong

my thoughts exactly

>bravest fighters
>got captured and put in a cuck cage

That's normal human behavior.

Dems have been loving McCain for the past year because he dislikes Trump. They've been parading him as the poster boy of the Republicans. Any time you see a headline like "GOP politicians wary of Trump" it's McCain.

A couple of years ago Obama would have shit all over McCain and did have meetings where they excluded him with the rest of the republicans.

Oh but now he shit on Trump so Obama and McCain are friends now.

This is so transparent and fake. What tools these people are.

Kek he's such a fucking phoney.

it's pathetic and if you call them on it it will be
>that was BEFORE he had cancer!

goddamnit

I thought he did...

Obama is literally the definition of a brown noser, and that has nothing to do with the color of his skin

He's is so fake its unreal.

>cancer doesn't know what its up against
yeah, a frail senile 80 year old man. Im sure he'll be fine

>fighting < winning

obama either knows mccain is about to die or wants him to die

Libfags love McCain and Romney and Bush now because of how much they hate Trump. They completely forgot what they thought of Bush when he was president and how they treated McCain and Romney when they had the nerve to oppose Saint Obama's presidency.

I hope McCain survives so he can serve his sentence in prison.

Obama, Obama. I see you are still having your puppet strings pulled, eh? If you are banking on the counter-culture card to turn the tides, I'm afraid you are sadly mistaken.

>we will never have a president as classy as Obama ever again

Why live?

>Why live?
To see Trump supporters lose their healthcare and die

Obama's is a business account, Trumps is personal.

Also I'm pretty sure Obama only had like 20M a year ago, somethings sketchy there.

We are.

Or I wouldn't still be here.

>>gun grabber
You've been massively trolled if you actually still believe that

he knows what an american hero is. didnt youbread his 4th of july tweet????

>mccain is going to surrender to cancer the way he surrendered to nips in nam

They're both personal

@barackobama

@realdonaldtrump

Subtrack the 600k, Obama still has 91M followers.

>Also I'm pretty sure Obama only had like 20M a year ago, somethings sketchy there.

you're retarded

>subtract

As if Obama runs his own Twitter account.

you don't manually follow 600k people is my point, Obamas is essentially a business, corporate, or "handled" account whereas Trumps is 100% personal, as if any of us decided to make a Twitter account, Obama's is not and has a team associated with it.

>you're retarded

Not an argument

>one post by this id

tfw you realize that most people still recognize Obama as more of a president than Trump

Maybe Obama is an autist. Is he /ournigger/ now?

It's OK man. let it all out. I know you're lashing out at whoever you can but I know it's out of love for that singular American Hero, John Sidney McCain III.

t. Hick

They're both personal accounts and none of what you say affects how many followers they get. Obama is just more popular and more liked and respected around the world.

You're retarded for saying

>Also I'm pretty sure Obama only had like 20M a year ago, somethings sketchy there.

Btw Trump has 35k tweets. Obama 15k.

2x the tweets, 1/3 the followers

>/ournigger/
The only /ournigger/ is a dead nigger.

I prefer soldiers who don't get captured

Obama facilitated the deepening cavern of race relations in America, and the rest of the world followed. Maybe he was a good thing, the ignition of the coming cataclysm.

What don't you understand you retarded fucking leaf?

NO ONE INDIVIDUALLY AND MANUALLY FOLLOWS 600k PEOPLE ON THEIR TWITTER IS MY POINT.

It's not a personal, individual account you stupid nigger

>jealous because he'll never be as popular as obongo

Doesn't change the fact that Obama has 91 followers and Trump 33 million.

>2017
>literal swift-boating

Obama is lord.

#MakeObamaGoAwayAgain

Good luck with that.

Nigger he was wishing the best towards a war hero and a united states senator, the fuck are you mad about faggot?

the fat faggot must be looking at Big O's likes & retweets, then back at his and screaming lmao

His legacy is gay marriage, and putting a rainbow on the WH...
and let's not forget Obama riots. Can you think of anything he accomplished in 8 years?

Tranny military?

They're both *both*. You don't follow 600k accounts manually, you also don't coincidentally follow exactly 45 accounts manually.

Some social media intern has a laptop with access that is used to do some of the account's legwork in both cases. And in both cases, the principal doubtless has a device that's logged into the account. It's no big deal.

Finally you acknowledge my point.

Now you see that it's perfectly reasonable to assume that if Obama has a "handled" account, as in a team working on it to follow others, tweet on his behalf, and generally treat it as a business, and in a world where optics matters, that it would be in Obummers interest to have a huge number of followers regardless of those followers legitimacy. It would be perfectly reasonable to assume a huge percent of his followers are bots.

Trump on the other hand has demonstrated authenticity in his Twitter behavior and so it would be reasonable to assume his Twitter followers are authentic and organic as a result.

Maybe now your leaf brain will begin to understand

>70 million boots and shill and q few lefties vs 34 million real people
Wow really made me think

Obamacare, recovering the economy from the Great Recession, little to no scandals, repairing America's standing around the world...

lol

NEARLY HALF OF DONALD TRUMP'S TWITTER FOLLOWERS ARE FAKE ACCOUNTS AND BOTS
newsweek.com/donald-trump-twitter-followers-fake-617873

so how many followers did obama have a year ago leaf nigger?

And nearly all of bad posts are Canadian.
>Newsweek

Trump has put his authentic dementia on display on Twitter. That's for sure.

I can only assume most of the tweets back are fuck off nigger

>Can you think of anything he accomplished in 8 years?
y-you're joking right? You can't be this retarded and be this far in your own partisan bubble?

Sure as shit not 20M

>>Also I'm pretty sure Obama only had like 20M a year ago, somethings sketchy there.

no shit

people figured out Trump's twitter is prime advertising for free, cant tell you how many "Liberal/Republican Tears" mug links ive seen on there

Red herring, not an argument but nice try.

Obamacare: failure
Recovery: would happen under any president

Obama did more evil than both Bushes combined, and that is a feat that only a few pedo-Satanists can claim

Wtf, did Obama purposefully make himself look darker duringhis 2008 run? Or did they start bleaching his skin once he won?

This post really activated my almonds

>one of the bravest of fighters
It's not like he met a lot of them.

I didn';t know Trumptards were so triggered by Obama's 91 million twitter followers. Thank u 4 informing me.

>this thread
>insane nazis hating on everyone including bona fide military heroes from their own party
>the only person who must never ever be criticized is Vladimir Putin

I'm not even slightly surprised

>wanted to renew federal "assault weapon" ban
>included medical histories in background checks
>attempted to limit magazine size
>promoted "smart" gun technology
Fuck off retard.

Obama did this intentionally to get nogs out to vote. Every election, their was an incident that he would bring attention to. Not a coincidence.

Because even somebody you hate doesn't deserve cancer, you'd have to be a genuine autist to think that any of these people actually think any senator deserves to die.

if trump got brain cancer tomorrow I imagine Obama and a lot of other liberal senators would wish him the best too, it'd be hard to find people that genuienly believe that people they disagree with should actually die, especially when it's likely about to happen

>bona fide military heroes

600k following has nothing to do with the followers. You new in twitter leafy?

>33 million
It's 34 you shit--for-brains tard how hard is it to check?

Because he's right.

McCain is a patriot and a great republican

>it'd be hard to find people that genuienly believe that people they disagree with should actually die

But this is EXACTLY what fascists and nazis actually believe. They literally think that everyone who doesnt agree with them should be killed.

>Obama did more evil than both Bushes combined
George W. Bush started the Iraq war, killing minimum 100,000 people and nearly 5,000 American soldiers. He built Guantanamo bay, and started a world wide torture regime. He created the patriot act, which essentially took a shit over your 4th and 8th amendment rights, further taking us closer to a police state. And he caused the great recession with his regressive economic policies.

I don't like Obama either, but Bush was much, much worse.

McCain is the first POW in history to gain weight in captivity. Quite an accomplishment Johnny. Hope Soros follows you to cancer hell.