Why should incest be illegal if gay marriage isn't?

Why should incest be illegal if gay marriage isn't?

imouto love

>legalize my mother fuckery waaa

no, no, no

it's

homosexuality then bestiality then pedophilia then incest

did you not go to the meeting?!

Its too easy. The hardest thing about women is being around them and not raping them. In the case of incest and assuming you have a relationship with the sibling you're going to do anal with, you've already had enough practice with not raping her up the ass.

Because fags can't reproduce and create autists like yourself.

So adopt you retard

Gay marriage should not be legal.

So just convince everyone on Reddit to not be a fag

Because the kids will be retards

Why can't brothers get married?

Someone dump kinesy pics.

>tfw still follow Kinsey and her career

The good kind of incest(father/daughter) should be allowed and encouraged. Every girl should get to feel her daddy's love.
I know what I'm talking about, my daddy fucked me when I was a little girl.
By time girl can make baby she should be married not messing around with her daddy anymore.

Ridiculous.

Homos, then Pedos, then bestiality, then Necrophilia and then Cannibalism.

Incest allows whites to reproduce, even if with some genetic deformities.

Love is Love.

Ask the Shills going after Anon5. Some of them are pedos.

Incest should be legal, the rich people should keeper ther good genes and blood pure. NO MIXING with lower class. Bring back zoroatrism!

1) Depends on the state. Certain states allow cousin marriages. Certain countries even allow full on incest sibling.

2) Homosexuality can't produce kids on their own. Unlike gay couples, incestuous couples could produce offspring on their own. The biggest problem with incest is genetic defects in offspring. Which basically sentences the kid to a life of misery. Inbreeding is so destructive that it brought down multiple monarchies in Europe. Imagine that for the whole population.

tits
or
u know the rules

How's she doing? Her streams were comfy as fuck.

she just started a gig on Good Morning Sacramento. I watch it occasionally if I can

it shouldn't be. neither should gay marriage. don't let the government cuck you out of happiness.

Is it illegal? We should work on that. Should never be illegal unless it results in a child.

No reproductive potential. I don't see why they shouldn't be able to if they are consenting adults.

>them feels will never be comfy with her.

>OP is a faggot that wants to fuck his dad?

Begum bedobile

>pedophilia before incest

nigger you must be the dumbest motherfucker on earth

That traps aren't gay and leaf can occasionally be spared the rake.

Oh sorry.. thought this was the 'things that aren't true for 500' thread

good bantz.

Marriage is an outdated institution, at least from a public perspective. The government shouldn't recognise it in any form.

Rather churches should marry under what ever tradition they choose to value.

Other partnership recognised by whatever entity chooses to value. Marriage and partnership ceremonies should be a PRIVATE agreement/ contract.

Governmental interference only results in the devaluing of the institutions you wish to remain pure. Everyone citizen hetero, faggot, down syndrome, felon HAS to be treated equally under the law with ZERO exceptions.

Christians argue the wrong thing. Its not gays they need to keep out of marriage. Its the government.

Should I be able to fuck the dead dog corpse in my basement? Is that immoral?

If you own it you can do what you want with it. But that's pretty gross.

>The hardest thing about women is being around them and not raping them.

Fucking kill yourself already. Do you have the IQ of a fucking vegetable???

go for it

You are so far brain damaged there is no going back. You should really find the nearest gun, load it, press it against your skull, and pull the fucking trigger you pleb scum. Please do the world a favor by eliminating yourself and everyone like you.

Is that a video game screenshot? What the fuck is wrong with that guy?

niggers break all laws, even those of bone structure.

>legalize my dick suckery waaa

who is she?
after that, plez do go on.

gay marriage should be illegal

>I'm so mad but can't explain why
You fuckers are the worst.

This is the slippery slope and this is why a lot of people will have to go.

It's a ruskie screenshot, appears to be wearing a mask.....I would really like to know the context

Yep, if our governments are ditching Christian values then give us back our marriage. Keep everything the same but make it so the government doesn't recognize marriage as anything legal, common law should be the only thing that applies under the law.
Then you can do whatever you want with marriage, keep gays out, don't marry degenerates, whatever you want.

Well, the gays can't produce offspring. But if brother and sister have sex and the female gets pregnant. Uh Oh better watch out.

I don't have any problem with incest between consenting adults and people of similar ages. But if you get pregnant then both of you get the rope.

those teeth fml so nice, I wanna touch them

I'd say either legalize everything, from gay marriage to incest & necrophilia

or

nothing. and let us live our rich and fulfilling lives

Because fudge packers aren't impregnanting each other with autistic government leeching sisterfucking retards like yourself

Good point
Sisterfuckin is not a choice

Who is this spank skank?

that meme risk is vastly over inflated flaggot

>tfw youre a voreaphile

incest should be legal but not gay marriage

gay marriage is pure hedonism, they take full advantage of modern society while being able to do nothing to contribute to the proper continuation of said society.

today on Strawman news

Cousin sex is the only one that's "safe". Anything between people more related carries a high risk of retard.

This. BUT I'd only care if i lived in a country with universal healthcare. Otherwise i don't see the problem of my neighbour having stupid autist children.

Incest produces retarded mutant babies. Gay people can't have babies period.