Why don't you own a gun? A gun is the ultimate symbol and safeguard of personal liberty. You like freedom, don't you?

Why don't you own a gun? A gun is the ultimate symbol and safeguard of personal liberty. You like freedom, don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM&index=2&list=FLfjJ0GsjvlsQXuBcSNRqsTw
youtube.com/watch?v=x9iYvyffAh4
youtube.com/watch?v=z7dS8YWqymo
youtube.com/watch?v=yFAsM2ijHjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not having a katana
Amerifats

>leaf

I do?

Oh fuck this isn't my thread

i don't need to clutch a gun because i don't live in fear

You don't need "a symbol of liberty" if you have actual freedom.

Of course I do

I like using my fists. Also costs money.

Though I really like guns.
The only 2 guns I think I would ever touch is my countries standard issue rifle and pistol.
Don't got the time or money to mess around with guns for my life plan.

Same here. If I thought I might need one to leave the house I would probably stay home.

That being said of course I own funs.

Usually when slants immigrate to a place they adopt that place's customs. I see it's the other way around with Canada.

>tfw you have 5 1/2 guns
>and you started buying guns in late 2015

My biggest concern is that I won't be able to find a K31 anywhere in Maryland.

>bump
Tell these younglings /k/ommando!

friendly reminder that serbian peasant 100 years ago had more guns than american person has today
friendly reminder that average serb today has more leftover unreported mortars, landmines, minethrowers, machineguns, aks and war mechanization than american has in his wet dream

and friendly reminder that these threads are insanely annoying already, this an "is [insert degeneracy here] not a degeneracy?" is making me question why am i even shitposting here

Have a gun, but you pretty much never get to use it on someone.
Carry around a can of Pepper Spray though.
This crazy black lady got up in my face yesterday (not really sure why) maced the bitch. It was fantastic.

Unlike you i can protect myself and handle my problems without firearms

I like you, u would be easy to rob

Not if I stick a gun in your face

because I'm not a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM&index=2&list=FLfjJ0GsjvlsQXuBcSNRqsTw

katanas are for weebs you leaf

thats why i own more than 1

You say that while posting a picture of Henry Rollins? He ran out of his apartment and left his room mate to get shot in the head by a robber.

Why dont you own a real gun?

owning a gun is a symbol that u have a small penis. so is owning a motorcycle

Hurr durr my wife is getting raped and my kids are getting murdered but at least i stuck by my liberal values and i totally have a big cock!!!!

>mfw Britcucks pass this thread

inb4
>small dicks
>i use fists
>weak humans use guns
>what are you gonna do? fight an f22?
suck a cock retards, guns are fun to shoot, they are also very fun to carry to make libshits turn purple.

Yeah, I've been procrastinating like a faggot and computer maintenance just took a 200+ dollarydoo chunk out of my pocket money. I'll have enough within a month to buy a nice 5-600 dollar gun. Of course I could start buying pieces of an AR, but honestly I want to start up with a nice simple bolt action in .308.

Any suggestions OP?

I live in nyc. we don't have the constitution here.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9iYvyffAh4

my kid was killed by a gun recently

so no i dont have a gun anymore

Having shit rice swords. get a Pompeii gladius you fag.

>ATF honeypot thread

you faggots deserve another McVeigh

suck my dick, you federal fucks

kekd, liberals are morons

It's the ultimate symbol of weakness and fear.

the gun was unloaded, had just been cleaned and was just sitting in the corner, my kid went into the room and the gun killed them, it was a semiauto rifle that became an assault rifle; i heard it go off and when i came into the room the gun was laughing

guns kill people and they will kill again

You mean you don't live in freedom

Because I live in a nanny state

I own many guns, all purchased legally through an ffa. Fuck off with this same god damned thread every day.
Sage

Best leafpost goes to anti-trudeau

We're rootin' for ya son
Also, OP, did you make the shit show earlier that the toothpaste flag faggot shitted up?

If you don't have guns and burgers you arn't free or white.

But I cannot have a RPG ,.......where is my freedom?

>Having shit rice sword
Fuck off best blade designs are from rice lands

youtube.com/watch?v=z7dS8YWqymo

But you can, nigger.

You can get a deactivated one, or acquire the permits to own one.

Look it up.

I think that was the point.

>meme flag
>stupid statment

Leaf sucks

If you don't have a gun, you don't have actual freedom.

She could have knifed your ass or dumped the acid, pussy. Better to be above the enemies level of arms always. ppl that brag about "I don't need guns I protect myself sort of tough guys" never ran into a whole pack of niggers in the back streets. See Rollins.jpg below. Never go to a knife fight without a gun.. Goal #1 is to stay alive and always have the upper hand in any situation. Usually the great apes run in gangs so one on 8 isn't gonna get you anywhere.Tough guys spew words and get the shit kicked out of them, better to be ahead of the gang

Why are all the Leaf ppl so fucked up?? A symbol of a small penis is being a cuck like you

>not having a bush knife on you at all times

First gun should be a concealed carry one to save your ass. Think Ruger LCP2 or even a small Taurus like a 738. Big guns come later. The purpose of a handgun is simple, to ofer a first defense and then get you to a long gun like an AR, AK or even an old Winchester 94

Because I'd be arrested and put in prison.

No you are wrong! A gun has never ever killed anyone with human input. The gun is only a simple tool, the people are the killers. If they don't use a gun, they use a knife, a brick or fire, whatever. guns never go off by themselves idiot!!

Revolvers are so pretty and I assume they don't jam, but what are some opinions about reloading? Anyone be in a position where they had to reload as quickly as possible?

You shouldn't live somewhere where you'd have to kill more than six people.

Why are you shitposting through dead memes from 2008?

You don't have any freedom anyway in burgerland

All freedom you have is just emulated just so that you don't go out of line, cattle
Literally the best way to get disarmed

I could leave my front door Open all night for a week and nothing would happen. That is Why.

Honestly freedom in general is a pretty damn stupid word

I've been doing that for the past couple of months already, just like I do every Summer. And I even live near niggers :o

>A gun is
a tool.

Nothing more.

I don't own a jackhammer because I don't need one.

>Why don't you own a gun?
>calls something with a Hilary hole a gun
wow

The difference between a subject and a citizen is the right to bear arms.

>buying a concealed carry for your first gun
Are you fucking retarded?

>no experience with weapons
>no good safety habits
>no skill
This is not the kind of person who should be carrying a gun every day.

First gun is a .22 rifle. No exceptions.

I could block a katana with my dick and cause the katana to snap.

its not about the shootin its about the reloadin also son

youtube.com/watch?v=yFAsM2ijHjM

my semiautomatic rifle has turned into an assault rifle and is holding me and my family hostage right now it is watching me type this and is laughing i am very scared of this assault weapon it is bullying us and making me post in this thread it is mocking us with murderous intent. the gun said it wants you to believe that people have control but the gun says its in control

> being a weeb in 2017

kys

Because I'd use it to kill myself almost immediately.

we should create an uber style service for this. gun rentals for 20 minutes.

how about suicider? suicider basic is $50 and you get a shitty .38 special with one round sourced from the finest ghetto alleys, suicider premium is $100 and you get a free mossberg 500 with complimentary 00 buck, and suicider deluxe is $1,000 and offers you a free blowjob before you take yourself out with a .50 AE round.

this sounds good.

What do i get for the twelve bucks I have left to my name right now?

you got some pipe and a nail?

>owning hue shit.

A bus ticket to Chicago? The CIA leaves crates of guns around in choice back allies to keep the niggers shooting each other.

How else do you think the cops are able to confiscate so many guns and niggers in such a bastion of a gun-free zone?

But I do own guns

There are an estimated 875 million civilian, law enforcement, and military firearms in the world. That's one gun for every eight people.

The only question is. How do arm the other seven?

300 million of those are in the US.

Guns per resident in the US: 112.6.
Guns per resident in Serbia: 58.21

That's a pretty neato table I'd be inclined to give a bit of a sanding an a fresh coat or two.

I'd probably kill myself if I had one T B C H F A M

Nothing beats a fuckin' Hogue grip.

>A gun is the ultimate symbol and safeguard of personal liberty

kek. a gun is the ultimate symbol of a person who is weak and afraid to secure their personal safety without a weapon a child can as effectively wield.

Stop eating burgers, burger, and goto the fucking gym you limp wristed faggot

It's actually a big chopping board, but you're still right.

I have a S&W Model 36. Fastest I've ever reloaded was 3 seconds. That's with the speedloader sitting out on the bench I was at. It would take longer if it was in my pocket. But then again, cover is always a thing.

You bought that gun in Utah fagget. I know you. I know where you live. I know who you are.

This is completely wrong. Those small pistols are hard to shoot, and will not facilitate learning. Start with .22 or at least a large 9mm that will soak up a lot of recoil.

>having a gun, a gimped ar15 semi auto, is freedom in america
>little kids playing with full auto ak47 in africa. no one bats an eye.

You have to have a civilization before you can have freedom.

But I do user? You think I'm some kind of pussy faggot?

Faggot government is anti-gun.

>implying you hve one

same tbqh

I don't think I could pass a background check since I already have a suicide attempt on record. And I don't know how to get one without a background check. I'm too lazy and depressed to research alternatives.

don't be a trans-assault-rifle-phobe you filthy shitlord!

iv never in my life felt even remotely threatened in my home or in the streets.