Asset Seizure Changes - SOROS & Clinton Foundation

You are all missing the mark on this one, none of you bothered to read the directive and use your own brains.

This should be about 1 thing: Voter Fraud (DNC / Soros / Soros funded NGOs). However, as a contrary point this could be used to go after the legal marijuana industry. Which would suck.

>Federal forfeiture of property seized lawfully by state and local law enforcement agencies is authorized whenever the conduct giving rise to the seizure is in violation of federal law.

Translation: This new directive specifically states that any law enforcement agencies can seize property when it is in violation of federal law, regardless of any state laws. This can be a huge problem because certain state laws go against federal law. It basically states that they can seize all assets even if what they are doing is not explicitly against state law: Hi California encouraging illegals or their legislature trying to protect their corrupt voting habits.

> [The Directive] will require that the state or local agency provide additional information about the probable cause determination justifying the seizure.

Translation: If you are a LEGAL citizen you will get due process. The law enforcement have to provide additional details about probable cause to justify what they did. I doubt illegal aliens will be able to fight this legally since they arent protected by the constitution.

>The Department also commits to giving individual property owners notice and an opportunity to challenge federal adoptions earlier than the law requires.

Translation: More due process for individuals (not corporations or organizations).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1227/text
youtube.com/watch?v=-gRQo-X95hQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is absolutely huge. Why do you ask? Because any sort of local or state corruption/laws can no longer hinder asset forfeitures. The voter fraud issues are going to be handled at the state level due to the manpower required. Any widespread voter fraud (which we know exists) will be traced back to the Soros NGOs and corrupt liberal nonprofits (or PACs) that supported the voter fraud efforts. All funds associated with the individuals / companies involved will use ***FEDERAL*** RICO statutes to seize assets. Bonus points if you understand why. If not, do some research.

The arrests and money will flow, and the organized crime network that is the DNC / Clinton Foundation / Soros will come tumbling down.

The part is just getting started - get ready for fireworks.

Let me guess you fags can't read can you?

Interesting theory.
The problem most people have with it is the precendent that would be set, and the unjust increase in state powers in all other matters.

Let me ask for the sake of debate...
How would you react to communists trying to take your assets.
Including all of your guns for instance.

The precedent is already set. Give me 1 other way that it makes sense to take down the corrupt liberal crime cabal?

State officials usually can't enforce federal laws that aren't also state laws unless they're working together on a project. If the feds are working closely with states this might work, but the assets have to be handed over to the feds. If sessions pulls this off, he's going to have all of soros' money seized. You can't hide money from the US government, other governments won't let you do it out of fear for sanctions.

This isn;t about taking away individual's guns.

This is about using state and local law enforcement to enforce federal law in places where it is not being enforced.

States like California are basically saying they will not follow federal law.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

That is correct.

The voter fraud is SO WIDESPREAD across all states even if you use every resource in the FBI you won't be able to handle it. This is why you have to work jointly with local law enforcement.

Interesting take.

I can see with Sessions hatred for weed legalization that he could just go and sieze any legal ops he wants which could hinder the expansion.

I was actually talking to a friend about buying land in CA to set up a legal grow op but if Jeffy Session can swoop in and scoop all or shit I;d think tice.

I;d like to think they are working on the high level you describe and have Soros in their sights... I have no reason to think it beyond them but just doesn't strike me at first flush to be something they'd do.. kind of like you;re giving them credit for being smarter than they may be.

Also note the language in the directive that I quoted in greentext. It specifically grants them the ability to seize assets if the party is in violation of federal law.

Short the marijuana stocks until further notice just in case.

bump. reason why ((they))'re dragging Sessions out in the news, make him part of the conversation, narrative. could be huge if true. keep us posted.

The federal reserve law is only for goyem.
>Federal forfeiture of property seized lawfully by state and local law enforcement agencies is authorized whenever the conduct giving rise to the seizure is in violation of federal law.
Provide some substance as to Asset foreclosure by the constitutional Fed.
As to the Federal Reserve jew. Nigger op is required to (show a difference) by posting this shareblue bullshit.

hmmm, thanks user, that's pretty smart. hope you are right

think rentals to illegals can be seized? what about businesses knowingly emplying them?

shut up shill. Learn to read. Federal Law, not Federal Reserve. Assclown.

>States like California are basically saying they will not follow federal law.
hmm, seize the state of clifornia, I like how you think!

Renting to illegals? no, its not required to verify citizenship to rent someone property.

Employ illegals? Very possible, since the onus is on companies to verify the citizenship. The burden of proof is MUCH higher though. (((They))) would have to prove that they knew the person was illegal.

It's hard to answer.
Third party leakers exposing their true crimes, immediate arrests and trial for treason, no suspension of habeaus corpus or asset foreiture, (although they might be able to do this if they accused them of being terrorists.)

My point is that if they change the laws for everyone, you get more encroachment of power from the government, that is never a good thing sir, as it's open to be abused.

We need to support Sessions... unless he goes after legal pot.

>shill
Please explain the difference between a constitutional Fed and the Fed as of yet.

>Renting to illegals? no, its not required to verify citizenship to rent someone property.
heard about some pretty serious abuses of asset forfeit

would be nice if the illegal enablers got a taste

isn't there a felony law prohibiting harboring a fugitive or illegal?

We already have the scandal of a lifetime. Organized voter fraud to steal elections.

>heard about some pretty serious abuses of asset forfeit.

Yes - but Sessions added 2 provisions to make sure its legal, or at least add more protections. There needs to be far more information included in the initial report to justify probable cause. and expedited processing for individuals.

>isn't there a felony law prohibiting harboring a fugitive or illegal?

Im not sure what the definition of 'harbor' is in that case.

whats the biggest scam holohoax or nasahoax?

Please explain yourself better. Your last post was talking about the federal reserve, which has no bearing on what OP is discussing. I'm not sure what this current post is asking. I'm only being nice because you seem to be just retarded instead of a shill.

Ignore him. he's trying to distract. Paid Shill

Then declare a new law specifically for high treason, declare its perpetrators as enemies of the state and their assets spoils of war.
Civil asset forfeiture has the potential to be grossly abused - wouldn't you agree (or are you avoiding this)

Companies cannot be tried for high treason.

Have you ever tried to trace money between the PACs, nonprofits and NGOs? I have. Its so complex it's a nightmare.

This is going after assets, that's how you cripple the criminals. Paralyze the machinery.

Also good luck getting that law ratified by a corrupt congress.

One thing trump excels at is distracting the media.
Your theory could be correct and while all msm focussed on their strained relationship they move in for the kill.
This would be a seemingly good thing but not if asset forfeiture of regular joes is on the line

A lot of Trump's executive orders have been giving ceding decision making back to the States. I wonder if this change is about causing a confrontation between State and Fed power.

Does it have the potential to be abused? Yes absolutely.

as i stated earlier:

>Yes - but Sessions added 2 provisions to make sure its legal, or at least add more protections. There needs to be far more information included in the initial report to justify probable cause. and expedited processing for individuals.

Also - a new committee or group is created to go through these forfeiture cases. I'd have to go through the directive again to get the exact wording.

Do I support regular joes getting scammed? Not at all. But I literally cannot think of another feasible way to take down soros' machinery.

All good points and I can't argue with you.

Just answer the one objection I raised earlier - doesnt it raise concerns against normal people, like you and me, having their assets seized in the future.

> A lot of Trump's executive orders have been giving ceding decision making back to the States. I wonder if this change is about causing a confrontation between State and Fed power.

That would not make sense, this is already in use today, it just expands it.

Yes, it does. I just addressed that in this post:

You answered.
Ultimately it would be great to see a takedown of the cabal, as long as it doesn't have the potential to take down everyone else in the future.

I'll reserve judgement.

This is awesome

Mueller's gonna seize everything that anyone in the Trump family has ever owned.

Keep dreaming mouth breather.

Every board member of HSBC should be tried for treason. I have a feeling this could result in it happening.

As you should. Once it happens I would be in full support of elimination.

This is what they government needs to takes down people like Soros and the Clintons. It's also the push congress needs to federally decriminalize weed leaving its legality upon to the states like Trump wants. Isn't a bill in the work's already?

>It's also the push congress needs to federally decriminalize weed leaving its legality upon to the states like Trump wants. Isn't a bill in the work's already?

Not sure? I dont recall seeing anything about that.

Here it is.. Introduced in February.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1227/text

Fuck off. Both of you.
>misleading cringy fucks. See my posts.
Nothing but real speak.
No answered questions by pop op or the degenerative narrative being pushed by another p.PRTe.
Read the federalist. The 10th amendment.
Muh weed retards

Excellent!

Get ready for lefties to start redefining "unreasonable" in the fourth amendment.

They try it all the time on the 2nd amendment with "arms, militia, and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

Open question. Does the Constitutional Federal law apply to people or just federal employees?

Ish high Johnsbury nsbsbw

Roger stone has an article on his website claiming sessions plans on using asset forfeiture laws to go after the pot industry

You can't call other people muh weed retards when you sound like a chowderhead.

Make your words into better sentences so we can unfuck our heads trying to read your incoherent rambling. Half of me thinks you're just busting our stones, the other half thinks you should pound sand.

Your the retard bro. debunking the going after weed angle helps figure out who's shit sessions plans on taking.

Something something sovereign citizen.

something something, constitutional privilege, something something... AM I BEING DETAINED SIR?!?!

could be a distraction, by design. you know stone it privy to everything.

Prove it. Read the 10th amendment.

Read the civil war, jungle bunny.

>This would be a seemingly good thing but not if asset forfeiture of regular joes is on the line
chekkked

I consider every move trump plays to be well thought out in advance, he could just be jerking sessions chain, or maybe he is sowing a false narrative to the media

sir? SIR? Are you not aware that Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution, prohibits the federal government from granting titles of nobility?

Honestly OP you sound a lot like the fag who was here months ago saying shit like "AG Sessions' resignation was 4D chess, because now his deputy who is secretly red-pilled can do anything blah fucking blah blah"

I'm sick of this "It's all 'gonna come tumbling down" "hur durrrr secretly behind the scenes righteous goyim are taking the gubment back"

Fuck you OP. As far as I'm concerned you're worse than a fucking shill.

Ill stick up for him here...
Lets see how this plays out.
You are totally right to be appalled by the fact that civil asset forfeiture is seriously being considered.
His view is definitely "out there", and presented in a one sided way - but what did you expect from pol?
it's just a point of view to bear in mind in the whole discourse. Worth consideration along with all the others.

FTR I meant Sessions' recusal obviously.

In any case Trump is looking weaker and weaker to me. I'm waiting for him to make a big move but I'm getting more and more pissed that he isn't.

He could literally tweet a link to this: youtube.com/watch?v=-gRQo-X95hQ

and it would lead to a quasi-revolution. He could tweet that video every morning when he wakes up. He could red-pill the country by brute force just by tweeting documentaries.

He's not doing that. He's not doing shit. He's sitting around trying to play their games waiting to get compromised or killed.

If he was going to do anything else we would have some indication by now. This 12D chess "Soros, Clinton, the banksters durrr they're going down I tell yah down!" is getting fucking old as shit.

I wish the OP were true but it's just more bullshit. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it just is. Trump is surrounded by handlers now and they have him under lock and key.