John McCain was shot down when flying over Hanoi, Vietnam and became a prisoner of war. One year after his imprisonment...

John McCain was shot down when flying over Hanoi, Vietnam and became a prisoner of war. One year after his imprisonment, his father was able to negotiate an early release. McCain refused because he didn't want to receive preferential treatment compared to other prisoners who had been imprisoned for a longer period of time. He spent another four and a half years being tortured as a prisoner of war.

He is an American hero. He is a patriot. He faces a tough battle with cancer, but he is an even tougher man.

Regardless of your politics, he is a national hero. I wish him the very best in his newest battle and if anyone is going to beat the odds it's him.

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2015/07/20/trump-opens-mccains-treasonous-can-of-worms/
youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0
youtube.com/watch?v=nd304Qo7Iw4
youtube.com/watch?v=AVgocdvcG0A
youtube.com/watch?v=HfnlWKdD2fI
unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah song bird was a good man for the north

veteranstoday.com/2015/07/20/trump-opens-mccains-treasonous-can-of-worms/

I just regret he won't ever be held accountable for his crimes

We didn't belong in Vietnam in the first place

Even after the Vietcong broke both his arms and tortured him for years, he refused to be released early. Not many men have the character that he has.

>he is a national hero
To ISIS

Is that all true? He stayed when he could have left ?

Fuck off leftists. You already won against him with Obama. You don't need to shill his name through the mud.

Yup, the McCain family are goddamn American military heroes with their discipline and service to America. He wasn't going to abandon his brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0
Haha no

Pretty amazing life for sure

But these actions don't justify his desire to spill young, largely WHITE American blood en masse in geopolitical warmongering

So he can fuck off. He has literally become the villain

McCain was more of a nigger than the actual nigger who won

ssssssssssssssssssss

Did not realize Sup Forums hated the military and veterans so much. Funny for "nationalists".

Gookmoot ruined this board with all the false flaggots

Get a real job

He was also dead center of a really bad aircraft carrier fire. An electrical anomaly had caused the discharge of a Zuni rocket on the flight deck, triggering a chain-reaction of explosions that killed 134 sailors and injured 161.
It hit the jet he was in.

The people that go after his war records and conspiratorial sacks of shit.

He was an incompetent pilot that got people killed, a traitor and one of the most evil fucks to ever be elected to office. I spit on this fuck for what he has done to my race and contributing to the destruction of the West. Good thing do come to those who wait.

damn he was hot, I would have had his babies

And Donald J Trump had foot problems in the same era..... hmmmm

Goddamn, he's a tough son of a bitch. This is like something out of an action movie or video game.

>faggots ITT that larp military shit

None of you fags could carry McCains bags.

Holy fuck more like McChad. Dat chiseled face, dat manly body.

He sounds like a faggot to be honest. Hope the cancer gets him quick.

His daddy was an admiral. He was a shit pilot. George W. Bush was a far better pilot than he was. Bush Sr. was an incredible pilot.

Sure is a damn shame he murdered all those Americans by being a fucking idiot and causing that fire

Probably not but his cancer nor his service excuses the fact he was a shitty politician.

This. Good man.

>an electrical anomaly
He started that fire because he tried to show off and wet start his engine causing it to blow.

Libfags can't even hear Trump give cancer condolences without having a meltdown tonight. Sad!

What about the time when Bush Sr. bailed out of his plane and left the other two occupants to die? I have heard alternative stories. Also Bush jr. was a national guard pilot.

What is with all of these "You have to have some sympathy for McCain, /pol!!!" threads?

If Marty pulls up in a DeLorean Im not going back to kill Hitler, Im gonna take out the gook who let that piece of shit McCain out of the fucking jungle

>defending anti-white neocon warmonger McCain

The only leftist here is (((YOU)))

This.

>got caught

Nice rewording there OP.

>oh gosh he didnt serve my interests

Feel free to apply to Naval Academy tomorrow and see how it works out.

How the fuck wouldn't that stunt get you life in jail.

Cool, you don't agree with his politics. Saying he deserves fucking cancer when he risked his life and spent his youth defending American values is being traitorous scum. Anyone who talks shit like this is the equivalent of hippies who spat and threw feces at returning Vietnam veterans.

>What is with all of these "You have to have some sympathy for McCain, /pol!!!" threads?

newfags & shills pretty much.

No he is an incompetent fuck that almost sunk a national asset and killed true men and got away with it because his daddy had pull. In the second war of White genocide, he would have been keel hauled.

That's pretty honorable, but why didn't he get out and devote his time to freeing his fellow prisoners? Seems like he could have done more good that way.

Regardless what you think of this guy, being a career politician is not patriotic.

Daddy was very well connected

Yeah. Fake and gay.

No.

Good riddance to this piece of shit.

I'm just learning of this.
What's the evidence?

Oh honey, no...

>this

And I'm a hippy.

>Also Bush jr. was a national guard pilot.
W. flew interceptors (which were no longer needed in Vietnam at that point, as the North Vietnamese didn't have any air power left).

Since when Nationalism implies the inconditional defense of TRAITORS?

I bet the story about him refusing to leave came out around the same time this did,

Fuck this neocon dog.

>"He lost and let us down. I've never liked him as much after that. I don't like losers. He's not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured, okay?"

You voted for the fuck who said this, not me.

When did any nationalist group hate their own military and veterans?

HIS DAUGHTER IS FAT

and her radio show is awful

>I spent some time singing like a canary in Gookville, so this excuses my relentless neocon shilling for wars for israel

HOW ABOUT "NO"

What about the time Trump took three deferments for flat feet and golfed 38 times in the first six months of his presidency?

Cmon guy...this shit has been out there for decades.

Mckike is literally a senile schizo that probably sold his soul to whatever demonic deity.

Why don't join the corps and also protect your country instead of making shill threads user

the fire was started by ESD - Electrostatic Discharge - static electricity arc on weapons system

i was on the Forrestal 1979-1982, and know all about it..seen the movie many many times

youtube.com/watch?v=AVgocdvcG0A

>Not many men have the character that he has.

I agree, and that's a good thing.

>hero
>getting captured
A soldier fights, would not allow himself to be captured.

Nationalism means being loyal to your people. McCain is a traitorous shabbos goy who serves Israel.

...why on earth would you want to kill hitler?

>i was on the Forrestal 1979-1982

neat

I'm sure it has but I never look into McCain outside of his involvement with colour revolutions.

I'd still give her something to snack on

Where in the fuck is this sympathy for john McCain coming from? On pol of all places. Faggots gtfo

>says the fatties with 34 ASVAB scores

>gets captured in a pointless war, and tortured

>"dude im going to vote for all involvement in pointless wars so I can send 10s of thousands of American lives to die for nothing, because you know I care so much for my fellow American"

Why would he be such a warhawk if he personally knew the horrors of war? Think on it.

it wasn't at the time

She has her daddy's weird fat chin thing for sure

Well, I'm not his constituent so I didn't expect him to serve my interest but you can't blow off the fact he is in office to serve the interests of those that elected him.

I spoke with a naval officer in 2006 that told me they were only accepting applicants for EOD. I walked out.

Being a military/veteran doesn't makes you immune from criticism.

I could forgive the capture, not the tokyo rose shit

I'm not gonna the screencap with all the sauce because I'm lazy but the testimonials from survivors is he wet started his engine freaked out the plane behind him which launched a missle at him hiring his fuel tank and mccain acting like a scared bitch accidentally dropped two of his bombs into the fire

Because he knew all adversaries were mere pussy compared to the basic US farm boy.

What the fuck is your excuse?

John McCain helped cover up the abandonment and subsequent murder of hundreds of his fellow Vietnam POWs in the 90's. Do some research. Fuck him.

I heard McCain sang like a Canary when captured. Loose lips sinks ships.

Criticize his specific politics then like a mature person. Don't wish fucking death on someone who served his country because you disagree.

Your bait is more stale than my ex wife's cunt. Take that flag down faggot.

>McCain refused because he didn't want to receive preferential treatment compared to other prisoners who had been imprisoned for a longer period of time. He spent another four and a half years being tortured as a prisoner of war.

I didn't know that. I used to agree with Trump that the guy wasn't a hero for being captured.

She's hot , got a perfect body for a dominatrix

>muh POW
>muh patriot

Why are Demfags/Shareblue pretending McCain wasn't a neocon piece of shit? You're not earning any neutrality points or new voters for your party by parading a terminally ill republican.

This is the PC/virtue signal bullshit I hate about your party. Just simply letting McCain wither away unnoticed in a palliative home is what he deserves.

John McCain discharged a rocket while on the deck of the USS Forrestal in a F-4 Phantom, killing 134, injuring 161, destroying 21 aircraft and costing the Navy US$72million.
His father, an admiral in the US Navy, covered up any wrongdoing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfnlWKdD2fI

never seen anyone suck an 80 year old's dick before

congrats OP, you're a tremendous faggot

Who cares he was one of the worst pilots in the navy and nearly sunk an air craft carrier.

He then becomes a globalist piece of shit politician after he comes back from being a POW for so long.

Fuck him, I don't care if he dies tomorrow or in a week. He's a sorry sack of shit that has no right to call himself a veteran JUST BECAUSE he sold out and became a globalist.

Not even fat user going to do my military service in 2 weeks

Bump for visibility

Read the whole thing: unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

John McCain is a dirtbag.

Yes but only because he was working with the Vietcong. Given all that's known about him , I have no idea how this isn't blatantly obvious

>if you let some asians shit on you in the jungle for a few years you can do no wrong and can't be criticized no matter what

>that flag

the last hero you had invented fires with gravy

McCain is a shit bird. The world willbe better off with out him.

McCain is a simple criminal with some mental illness. I amongst other veterans know his crimes. Besides new ones in Syria and Ukraine. He needs to be in a nursing home along with Maxine.

Fair enough leaf bro. That traitor fuck has history.

>mexican military

You work for us, Juan.

John McCain is a living embodiment of the concept "resting on one's laurels". Just because someone has served honorably and sacrificed for their country in the past does not absolve them of the obligation to continue living and serving honorably. There was a time, I'm sure, when the good Senator was worthy of respect and admiration, but no longer. People are judged not only for their past but also their present. I say this as an honorably discharged veteran.

So edgy

>criticizing is the same as saying he deserves his cancer and he should

No adult I know would ever wish cancer on anybody.