What's your excuse for not working out?

Those who go to the gym regularly or semi regularly need not apply. But if you don't work out, even at home, why? Especially you pagans, being weak is not seen well in the eyes of the all father.

lazy plebs gonna pleb lazily

Great thread OP, but this is a board for politics and news and racism. So... would you please be so kind to fuck off to /fit/?

I do workout

This isn't remotely related to politics.

If you aren't /fitlit/ then you're an untermensch. If you don't lift and read you're wasting your own potential.

That's what the report button is for.

csgo operation hydra isn't going to play itself user

im depressed about life situations right now and have a hard time finding the willpower to go workout on a daily basis

also its boring to go alone

I like being fat.
Why be a cuck and change your entire body to make women like you?
Cuck

Everyone should add jump rope, and heavy bag to their routine.

It doesn't turn you into a fighter automatically, but it will drastically improve your chances in a fight, especially if you pay close attention to your footwork and technique on the heavybag

IM TO WEAK
i would have trouble to life those heavy weights

I'm too lazy

I literally have no excuse
sry

I'm asking you fags who talk about x being superior to y but don't even fulfill your own potential. If you don't, you're worse than a nigger

girl look at that body
girl look at that body

I workout !

i'm sexy and i know it

Fatness is unacceptable, I don't work out for women, I work out because I was tired of being an out of shape lardass

low quality post, just as expected from a burger

i occasionally build up enough motivation and lift hard for several weeks in a row

then I crash and lose all willpower for weeks or months

I am currently in one of those ruts

I am starting to want to go back again but the thought of having to count calories and cut out certain foods again is daunting

for reference I am 6'1 and around 170 lbs. somewhere between skinnyfat and /fit/

I've been working 60 hour weeks in a physical job, though I do read. Gf found out I've never touched Anne Rice but I played WoD (new and old) for years, and gave me the Interview/Lestat/Queen trilogy (I don't know the fucking name of it).

I'm learning Ruby and C++, along with car repair as hobbies, though when I'm bored and feeling a bit burnt out on those or the books I'm on, I stream games or catch up on yt videos.

I feel like I'm fairly well rounded, Odin and I are solid.

Start doing one push up, and one squat a day, then add a rep every day.

Eventually you won't be a piece of shit.

Nobody here cares about your anecdotes. At least I hope so. kys

Cause I eat like shit anyway.

If you were good at fighting you have a good build for a fighter. It's good to be tall for your weight class.