Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52965411/
ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/who-is-god/jesus-was-a-jew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that making the same shitpost over and over won't make it true.
Go die, you newfag trash.

Bump. Fuck atheists and degeneracy

kys, worthless scum

hey guys whats this thread about?

4th for Neptune

larping faggots

You can have it, this board is full retards anyways.

Ill agree with you when you provide evidence for your claim.

Wow, another shareblue divide and conquer thread...

dude

Do you even know where you are Reddit?

Shitposting
Yeah, Sup Forums, not fucking Facebook.
>implying polls mean shit
What a retard

>Sup Forums is a kike worshipping board
Fuck off with that shill shit

>242 Jews
INFILTRATED

Every thread
>"this is a chriatian board"
>ask for evidence for claims regarding God
>crickets

Eat a bullet

>reddit because you dont like the way people think
I thought reddit was the safe space, newfag

degenerate atheist here

>soon brothers

Nice cross on your flag Reddit, how'd it get there?

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

Cuck atheists are the problem with society. Stay lurking or kys.

Atheist here. You literary get cucked for a living, but you call it worship. Jesus was a Hebrew carpenter from the Bronze Age. Are you not the least bit of ashamed to have taken the blue pill on this?

And what evidence is there for the atheism fairy magically exploding everything into nothing, for no reason, and having it magically form sentient life?

I'm gonna take a guess and say it's less evidence than the literal eye witness accounts of Christ in the Bible and the two millennia of miracles that has happened since. The miracle of the Sun and the Fatima Revelations happened in the last century alone, and we're witnessed by thousands.

True. But then again that carpenter changed the world more than any other force in history. He brought empires to their knees and reshaped continants.

Why do you think that was?

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

Jesus didn't do anything. The religion that came in Jesus's wake demanded only one God, and thus was very intolerant of other beliefs. This is just like Communism under Lenin and Marx, which also toppled Empires in its heydey.

Are you trying to say you're a crazy conspiracy nut?

1. The story has changed quite a bit since it was written
2.people can write about things they see in the present. Not evidence for God.
3.argument from ignorance, unfortunately baseless claims like that arent evidence. I could say the same thing about there not being a God.
4. What you just said contradicts your first statement. They change because they dont have their shit together.
5. Stupid people do stupid things. Implying the reason why they did it was solely to prove this God exists is silly.
All of these points are an argument from ignorance, playing God of the gaps is weak and no honest person takes that stance seriously. Also, posting hour long youtube videos to have a discussion makes you look dumb. Either discuss the points or lurk please. I wont give you a days worth of youtube videos to watch because im intelligent enough to use my own reason and logic, not to mention the thread would die before i get through one of those videos.

Atheism fairy? You dont understand atheism. Please, for your sake, do not reply.

You literally deny eye witness accounts and millennia of miracles. You're not intelligent, you're ignorant.

> because im intelligent enough to use my own reason and logic,

Hoooo boy we got a live one over here.

>It's just a coincidence Jews are massively over-represented in 'x'

Every time. God I hate you fucking Redditor.

Except that's a simplified version of what you believe. Spontaneous magic creation from nothing. For no reason.

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

Theres eye witnesses for aliens and other gods too, wanna pretend theyre real without any other evidence?
>fedora meme
Ran outta steam pretty quick

>Christianity isn't Jewish in origin
>Herp

You implying i believe that shows what little you know, and how stupid you are. Atheism isnt a belief, its simply a statement of disbelief in a God due to insufficient evidence. "I dont know" is my answer, and im not going to pretend i do.

If multiple eye witnesses believed in a specific alien event , and that belief shaped the world more than any other force in history for millennia afterwards, with miracles documented to that belief, I'd probably not dismiss it out of hand like some faggot Redditor, no.

Would you?

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.

That's the problem fedora. I do know the answer - and some faggot Redditor coming onto Sup Forums and pushing Jewish atheism is anithema to that answer.

This opinion just proves you're an idiot sheep

>Self-hating Jews is proof that Christianity isn't Jewish
Are you trying to be stupid or does it come naturally?

>5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Why did they drink the Kool-Aid at the Peoples Temple?

I would, because im not fucking retarded enough to believe a book and a few ignorant people from thousands of years ago who didnt know shit. You can say the belief did all of these things, unfortunately theyre just more baseless claims you havent provided evidence for. If it was real, we would have more than enough evidence, yet all we have is a book showing the account of people we would literally call retarded today. You follow the word of those people. Congrats.

Im sorry your feelings are hurt newfag, go back to riddit for the safe space

Stop being a fedora faggot, you underaged nigger.

The true redpill is being Atheist, but realizing Christianity is the only way we can be saved from this corrupted world's degeneracy and evil.
Just because it may not be true does not mean it is not good.

Also
>jewish atheism
Holy fuck 10/10 you idiots will literally say anything.

>Didn't know shit
>Ignoring that book civilized and shaped the modern world

Bet you're real popular over on Reddit.

>Atheism isn't a religion

Bet you wouldn't go into atheist church and say that. It's all these fedoras have.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>Atheist church

Imagine the smell...

>he thinks being Jewish is just a religion
He's right, you are straight from reddit. Please go back.

Or stop being a degenerate faggot like yourself and stand up for what you fucking believe in. Leaning on fake shit doesnt make you good, moron.

See

>B...but it's only a coincidence Jews are massively over-represented in 'x'

Every time.

Been here longer than you faggot, learn your place. Not an argument, go worship the dead kike on a stick more

>Stand up for Jew atheism

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

>Bet you're real popular over on Reddit.
Not an argument
>Bet you wouldn't go into atheist church and say that
Id love to prove you wrong. The smell has potential to be horrid.

>Been here longer than you

Then you'd know that these threads are Sup Forums heritage.

Here's the exact same thread from 2015.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52965411/

How was the trip over from Reddit?

I'm philisophically pagan but I've found ways to accomodate this to the Christian frame. Would you guys accept me?

>proving the existence of God
You don't. You can't. Best to observe Christianity here on Earth than to try and look into Heaven.

Provided you didn't push your degeneracy I suppose. But you should know Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

The reason paganism is gone is because Christianity specifically existed to invalidate it. You no longer deal with powerful gods, they are nothing compared to the infinitely powerful god of the universe. You don't need to sacrifice anymore because God himself has offered his blood up for you to use. There is literally no reason to leave Christianity for reconstructed primitive beliefs.

All that typing to not give any evidence for the God claim. I dont care how you feel, im here to be swayed by proof.

Yeah, trolls make them a lot. You pretending they are more then that is called a bias. Beats being a newfag whos only argument is "hurr reddit fedora xddd", but enjoy your stay here regardless, bud.

There's nothing wrong with me. I don't partake in degeneracy.
The average person is very ignorant and easily brainwashed, though. Atheism gives them no deterrent from this brainwashing.
Christianity however, holds moral laws that help keep people from being taken in by the Jewish brainwashing. It's of course not the perfect option (a fantasy world of full 14/88 Atheists that are smart enough on their own to avoid degeneracy would be far better), but it is by far the most realistic.

You seem to have some irrational bias against Christianity based on your posts in this thread though, so I doubt this will even get through to you.

>Been here longer than you faggot
No, you would easily understand that being "Jewish" goes beyond religion, if you'd been here longer than me. This is a very early redpill.

The problem with that (((argument))) is that no natural laws can explain the existence of anything. There is no cause for a beginning or the organization thereafter.

If there is a beginning there has to be a cause. We know there was a beginning. We also know that nothing creates nothing. So why is there anything at all?

Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.

The multiverse and computer simulation theories exist to explain away this paradox. They are based on zero facts. There is no evidence that supports these theories.

Occam's razor would suggest it was created by intelligence that exists outside of time.

What do you believe?

Your "god" is a pussy.

>No, you would easily understand that being "Jewish" goes beyond religion

This. Even Evolva spoke of a regular person being spiritually Jewish. Atheism is just that, nihilism, consumerism, wrapped up in the shiney package of pop science. It's no surprise there pushers of this degeneracy are (religious) Jews.

And in his place, we will rise back up and punch the Jew in the nose.

The God that shaped the world more than any other force in history? That's a mighty fine opinion Reddit, care to back it up?

Hear hear!

I myself am not a practicing Christian, but I was raised Christian and am now aware enough to appreciate it's merits.

Go with God.

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.

>The God that shaped the world more than any other force in history?

Time and energy did all that. Not your "god".

>dead kike on a stick

Through all of that, somehow you got to an intelligent being producing everything. How did you get there without thinking how he got there if your own logic states nothing can come from nothing? Your God cant come from nothing by that logic.

If you don't have a European (which was originally pagan) mind you're going to be fucked. There was only a European view and a Semitic view in the region. A universal offshoot of the semitic view spread like wildfire in the degenerate society of late Rome. 700 years later it had taken on enough European elements to become Catholicism, a non-cucked badass militant religion.

And where did that time and energy come from? And the fundamental laws that govern them?

They just popped out of thin air for no reason? Well I never Reddit, what a silly (((theory)))

I do, im not the one worshipping a jew. You sound like a troll christian.

Read the argument again carefully. That describes a physical system, and says nothing about the metaphysical.

(((Catholicism)))

Saying Christianity is jewdized is retarded. Under pagan Rome, Jews enjoyed full citizen rights, as in most of the pagan world, including Greece, Syria, etc. However, once Christianity became a political power, around the 4-5th centuries, Rome made it illegal for Christian citizens to practice Jewish customs, and even turned many pagan practices into Christian traditions.

By the turn of the 11th century, most European nations were already Christian and totally different from rabbinic or Talmudic Judaism. In fact, no christian nation has ever historically adapted anything from Judaism. (Which is why I use the term Christian values, not Judeo-Christian, as that never existed). There was no commonality in the practice of these two religions. Even the interpretation of biblical laws were different. In fact, even Jesus himself condemned the Jews of his day and all their unbiblical or extrabiblical laws. Jesus was one of the biggest opponents of "Jews", which is why they passionately hated him.

By the 16th century, many European countries already had a history of expelling Jews or making them pay extra fines/taxes to live there. Most Jews didn't enjoy full citizenship rights either.

The only reason why "Jews" have been able to get such power, wealth, etc, in these recent past centuries is because they hate Christians. Their whole purpose of gaining global power and influence is to destroy Christianity and Christendom (the Western world), or White people, who are the ones who spread Christianity to other peoples.

Jews were able to live with pagans because they mutually did not pose a threat to each other. They stayed separate for the most part, e.g. kept to themselves (in designated communities, e.g. Greece, Syria, etc). When Christianity came to the forefront, the world was turned upside down, and Christianity gained the most influence in every aspect of life. This turned certain "Jews" in power to become anti-christ, just as when Jesus himself came.

>And where did that time and energy come from?
True God. Not your hebrew bullshit.
Why don't you get to know the true nature of this universe? Break yourself into fragments and bow down to the power that governs reality.

You know nothing of God you whelp.

Im the one being fallacious because you cant substantiate your own claim? You know nothing of my beliefs, yet you create a strawman to beat up in tour assertion. My beliefs have nothing to do with something existing or not existing. Also, you dont use a microscope to investigate emotions or language. Fallacious much?

nice get

Yes, special pleading. Not a fallacy at all.

i don't get this quote

what does voltaire have to do with crusaders

>deflects with a picture
>jesus was still a jew
Shucks

Hebrew bullshit? Then why did the laws and morals of Christianity gave Europe prosperity? How did the Bible reveal the evil nature of the Jews? Why does Christianity make the foundations of western family and tradition?
THIS is what separates Christianity from you shit-eating pagans.

Then what does this post mean exactly?

Also, you completely ignored the actual argument of my post (just as I said you would). I've clearly stated I am not Christian and do not "worship a Jew". I just feel that Christianity is a valuable weapon against the extreme degeneracy we face in this world. Why can't you see that yourself?

The argument for Christ being God is fairly simple to understand.

First of all God left us conscience, the sense of right and wrong: and all through history there have been people trying (some of them very hard) to obey it. None of them ever quite succeeded. Secondly, He sent the human race what I call good dreams: I mean those countless stories scattered all through the heathen religions about a god who dies and comes to life again and, by his death, has somehow given new life to men. Thirdly, He selected one particular people and spent several centuries hammering into their heads the sort of God He was -that there was only one of Him and that He cared about right conduct. Those people were the Israelites, and the Old Testament gives an account of the hammering process. Then comes the real shock. Among these people there suddenly turns up a man who goes about talking as if He was God. He claims to forgive sins. He says He has always existed. He says He is coming to judge the world at the end of time. Now let us get this clear. Among Pantheists, like the Indians, anyone might say that he was a part of God, or one with God: there would be nothing very odd about it. But this man, since He wasn't, could not mean that kind of God. God, in their language, meant the Being outside the world Who had made it and was infinitely different from anything else. And when you have grasped that, you will see that what this man said was, quite simply, the most shocking thing that has ever been uttered by human lips.

Real Judean =/= Fake Jew
If you think otherwise, that's what (((they))) want.

>Viewing Christianity as a tool
dirty dirty dirty

So you can't physically prove the metaphysical, like mercy or kinship, exists?

Well I never, why expect the same from someone else then Reddit?

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

>Then why did the laws and morals of Christianity gave Europe prosperity?
Why haven't they given latin america prosperity?
Why does Japan have more prosperity than most of Europe?

Why don't you break yourself? Drive yourself into hell?
You should get to know the demons that surround you. Destroy sanity and discover God.

You didnt say anything about ignoring your post, i have no bias against christianity, just the few i this thread who deflect and dont hold their burden of proof. Im sorry youre upset you didnt get whatever answer you were looking for

>Daily reminder Sup Forums is a trash board and no amount of trash will ever change that

lol and really, the Crusaders? One of most epic examples of Christianity failing so hard

You worship a jew and the jewish god you fucking faggot.

Hitler got it right. The swastika dates back to 7,000 b.c. It is the ancient symbol of Enki. You know him as the snake from the garden of eden. Enki's issue includes the line of Cain, which includes the nephilim king of Ur, Amalek. Jews believe all whites are descended from the Amalekites and that their god, El (aka adonai, moloch, Saturn) ordered them to destroy all amalekites.

Christianity is a kike trick to strip you of knowledge of where you really come from.

The crusades we're reactionary forces created in response to Muslim aggression. Even the third crusades, which was an absolute cluster fuck that resulted in the sacking of Constantinople, was a force for good as it lead to the creation of a Catholic Empire in the area that BTFO of Muslims for the next two centuries.

I find it hard to believe that someone posting under a swastika would object to a people protecting their land. You a jew?

>Hitler got it right

Finally, something we both agree on.

Cool opinion. Now provide evidence for your claim, please.

I have to prove things for your claims now? And the reddit meme to deflect? Youve run out of things to say, i see. When you grow up, maybe people will take you seriously.

ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/who-is-god/jesus-was-a-jew

I have yet to hear of any evidence for your claims, feel free to post it ill read it in the morning.

Because Latin America is socialist, not a Christian ideal and instead a Jewish trick. Because Europe got controlled by Jews and fucked by Muslims, not a Christian fault but rather the effect of destroying European Christianity. Because Japan isn't controlled by Jews, but it is still fucked by its workaholicism, debt, and suicide.

Ok, so what you're saying is you can't physically prove the metaphysical but you expect other people to?

Nice argument Reddit.

You absolutely refuse to argue against my actual points, so I can take it as this:
You realize that Christianity is a great weapon against degeneracy and our only realistic way of finally defeating it, but you don't care because
>no prooofs!!1

Please, try to look at the real problems. Who the fuck cares if it is or isn't real? Would you really rather have a world that lives unhinged, with degeneracy free to flourish and no morals whatsoever, just because they know the "truth"?

If you answer yes with honesty, it doesn't matter what religion or faith you have. You are an enemy of humanity.

If Christianity is so good, why does it fail?

You might think you're some kinda hardass because you can put atheists in their place, but I assure you, atheists are child's play.
When you genuine idiots come up against those of us who have truly seen the light, you stand little chance.

You know what the problem is with Abrahamism? It makes humans think they have authority. You ain't a goddamn thing.

>Now provide evidence for your claim, please.
>not reading the infograph
If the (((Jews))) tricked you into thinking Jesus is a (((Jew))), then (((they))) have succeeded because Christianity is in reality (((their))) greatest enemy.

Because you don't and can't prove God's existence just like the Big Bang Theory.

Christianity didn't fail. Humans did. They gave into temptation and didn't adhere to the virtues of Christianity. It's much easier to keep Christianity if we jailed cheaters and others of their ilk.

>Christianity didn't fail.
Yes it did.
>Humans did.
What did you expect?

What is virtue? Why is it of value? Why are so many lower-tier humans Christian?
Why are you afraid of death?

>Yes it did.
Why did it fail, idiot?

>What is virtue? Why is it of value? Why are so many lower-tier humans Christian? Why are you afraid of death?
Meaningless questions just like your pathetic life.