Hey Sup Forums I am a 24 yr old white man and as well as a strong supporter of white superiority...

Hey Sup Forums I am a 24 yr old white man and as well as a strong supporter of white superiority, but there is one problem. I am dating a Japanese girl who I met from college, should I move to Japan with her or stay with her in the US? I admit I do like and respect Japanese culture, I visited Japan with her two times. Another problem is the idea of having children with her, I really want to preserve my white genes and I would prefer white children. But I do love her, and I respect her people. What should I do Sup Forums?

i cant wait until racemixers like you are lynched

Too bad it's Sup Forums, I have a similar personal experience
Ended up marrying her btw.
Sage.

Do whatever you want, but don't be a hypocrite. Also, a lot of WM/AF kids turn out messed up.

if you feel that you actually love her then fuck what any of us think

It doesn't matter where you stay for now but once you have children, you should absolutely move to japan. This way, your child will be free of SJW retardation, not to mention the tax breaks for having a kid in the first place.

If you go to Japan, do everything you can to assimilate. Preferably adopt native Nip kids to minimize the contamination. If you stay here, be warned that your kids will almost certainly come out leftist, and your wife will probably be miserable.

The biggest issue, though: have you had sex? If yes, you break it, you buy it. If no, talk this over with her and ask her if she would prefer Japanese men.

>move to japan with her
unless you work from home doing some paetron or other tellecommunications shit, for fucks sakes NO!

pol is dumb when it comes to a lot of race mixing but its a fucking non problem compared to the way the countries justice system works and the way in which the japanese work to near death

i'm sure this is bait but asking Sup Forums, much less Sup Forums for advice is pathetic

Yes I have had sex with her. She was my first and I was her first.
I am not sure about the moving to Japan part. Wouldn't finding work be hard?

you could easily find work as an english teacher.

Japanese women are better than white women in every way imaginable. Don't worry about it

>t. the day of the wall kek will sacrifice you to the great magapede

i am positive that the japanese do not want a WN LARPer complaining about how he has mixed race chidren in their country

take your shitty blog somewhere else

Stay in America and make her become one of us, or leave her.

Colonize azns, don't let azns colonize you.

Do what you want, why come to an image board for advice you dumb nigger. If its true love, and you intend to raise your family to be productive to the betterment of human culture and society, then fucking stick to it.

Is it really that hard to decide?

A canadicuck saying that? What has the world come too Mountiefag

Why the fuck would he want her in his picture

Either you care about whites, or you don't.

Yeah, narcissistic bitch.
Give the man some room, that's a ridicule amount of gains showing with a SWEATER.

This.

I'll be waiting, after I fuck my Asian GF. Why don't you come personally to handle it?

Wear a vest.

What makes them better ?
Their fucked up teeth ?
Their fish scent ?
Their flat ass ?

Why do you have a nazi icon you stupid rancid faggot?

Man, Im teaching English and I was video chatting this chink. She got wet off my voice (which is moderately low) because apparently asian males have it high in korean her pov. We masterbated and Ive developed hardcore yellow fever. (This happened just this week) well Goodbye white babies

Dumb fucking Canadian.

Brother, I wouldn't mind. Asians, especially Japanese, are pretty much on the same level as whites (culturally, intelligence) and highly compatible. If she's a good woman, traditional and you love each other, I'd say go for it.

Wouldn't move to Japan though, to crowded and unless you got a shitload of cash you won't be able to afford proper housing for a family.

The majority of white women are untenable these days, so it's understandable that you would do this. Do what you want, but make certain you teach your kids to be individuals and have strong personal identities, don't overemphasize group identity, and teach them to look at everything analytically and objectively.