I'm sick and tired of pol obsessing over Lauren Southern...

I'm sick and tired of pol obsessing over Lauren Southern. You do realize that the pretty blonde you see is a hired model, paid to read off the script crafted by the real "Lauren Southern" who only uses that name as an alias. Her real name is Tasleema Abdullah Nasreen Rahael and she is the sister of Somali-born political activist Irshad Ali Manji.

"Lauren" is a Tunisian national who actively supports honor violence, child marriage and female genital mutilation. She has founded an organization for the defense of Islamic rights, the IHLA Foundation. She has been a vocal critic of the Republican Party and In 2004, she collaborated on a short movie with Richard van Horne, entitled Subversion, a film depicting oppression of women under California State law, critical of the American constitution itself.

Now that we've placed all her cards on the table can we please stop these Lauren threads.

why does she get so much praise while Faith goldy is ignored like nothing?

>I'm sick and tired of this eceleb
>So I made a thread about her
Kys you're self

>eceleb
For those of us who don't know, eceleb means what exactly?

>Faith goldy
HNNNG

and uh.... p-proof?
oh to hell with it. sage.

Lauren's hotter by a longshot.

>all these fake Lauren's popping up lately

why dont you stop being a fag, and filter out lauren southern threads then

I like them more mature and more christian.
I mean... I can't tell you how many times I've fapped to Faith getting defiled by Muslims rapefugees. Lauren doesn't really do it for me.

>Faith Goldy
"Goldy"?
Christian?
Is her middle name Silverspoon?

Who would you bang, Sup Forums?

Rage and Laci.

>You do realize that the pretty blonde you see is a hired model
I don't really care, I find it fascinating that there's now right-wing youtubers and are becoming more popular.

About Lauren herself, I don't really find her attractive, I mean, sure, she looks good, but she's bland and plain.

Faith Goldy isn't as objectively hot. I'd rather Faith though, I bet she would never burn coal

>tfw align more with Faith ideologically (she literally calls for crusades) but think lauren is much prettier

it's a struggle

>pol
its literally all the allite fags who refuse to leave after the election

i like when people use hired models so we get to see attractive white people rather than ugly brown people

YASSS QUEEN SLAY!

I don't think it's Sup Forums that's obsessed with her. It's shills and Antifa people who are obsessed with her so they constantly make negative threads about her because they believe that she's like the goddess of Sup Forums or some shit.

speak of the devil

Thank you, thank you for saying this