How do we get boys to get over their bigotry and get them to date trans girls?

How do we get boys to get over their bigotry and get them to date trans girls?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhgh0_5ochE

I bet he doesn't date transgirls.

Straight into the ovens with this one.

>she
>her
>woman

>sexual orientation is not a choice
>guys need to learn to be faggots
Pick one.

it doesn't matter what they call themselves. mens dicks will never see them as women.

Why would I want to go near something like that?
I'll admit I enjoy masturbating to some good looking traps, but actually dating/fucking/marrying them is out of the question.

is his nose ever going to stop growing?
is he ever going to stop gaining weight?

I want to play with her micro penis when she's 18

I feel bad for them, I was hella degenerate when I was a kid and wanted to do dumb shit all the time too but the difference was nobody supported me in it.

Also this.

M I C R O P E N I S
I I
C C
R R
O O
P P
E E
N N
I I
S S

>gays won't take "her" because "she" looks effeminate and wants to be a woman
>straights won't take "her" cause of the micro penis (and still looks like a man).

Seriously, the only kind of people who would fall for this thing are flat out mentally ill degenerates who would flay her and stuff her organs in the freezer.
Why does "she" even try to make herself attractive? What is "her" endgame?

THICCCC
MICRO-DICCCC

I think it's time to kill all transexuals

I'm sorry and ashamed of my failed formatting, please forgive me.

shes pretty hot

im sure it looked cool from your screen, bro

if you stopped giving them micro penis that would help. who the fuck wants a trap with a small dick?

Plenty of people but not Jazz because she's ugly as fuck

this. I'm ok with fucking traps but fucking a man with a small dick is just gay

This

Trans shit is actually what made me go "no ragrets," I cannot tolerate this lie for some reason. I don't know why. I simply cannot. It offends me in the most profound way and I will not allow this degeneracy to proliferate.

winrar

it happens

why tho. the dick is the best part. if theres no big dick to succ and jerk while youre pounding her boipucci then whats the fucking point? just fuck a real girl.

Ha! He got fat. Suicide when?

by putting the trannies through a wood chipper slowly and methodically

>little impotent microdick sissyboygirl
hot as fuck

T H I C C i would slam it

>manface

guessing they only gave him androgen blockers and not enough estrogen (if any). hes basically a eunuch now. sad.

>manface
>and man shoulders
haw haw haw
it's only a matter of time before Jazz an hero's

>bigotry

thats grand
no you just have to substantiate it

Why allow white males to have yet another privilege. Dating trans women and girls should be restricted to people of colour so only they can be bigot free.

wtf he's fat now
>ethnic
>fat
>"""'woman""""
>transgender
can he possibly tick anymore diversity boxes?

All that surgery and hormone blocking shit, and his rich Jew parents couldn't part with a few shekels to fix his enormous Jew nose. wtf.

Or do ((((they))) actively refuse to get their beaks trimmed, probably makes it easier for them to identify one another across a stadium.

muslim

This so much. They really are too stupid to realize the irony, aren't they?

Even if I wanted to fuck a man pretending to be a woman I wouldn't fuck a fat slob like Jazz.

kek Muslim Jew

he is a jew so

they're all semites

I'd hit that. She's pretty cute desu.

hahaha I didn't know that
pol was right again

Daily reminder that Jaron Bloshinsky is quintessentially a woman and not fucking x*r is both anti-semitic and transphobic

fuck your boy pussy you hypocrite
and for the facts: there are no trans "girls", its only a failed "man" in feminine clothes
fuck your whore mouth
you are a transvestite yourself and wanna increase your fucking market
spits on you.......

This guy is 16 years old and already fucked by hormone blockers and estrogen.

Gets started early, which is what trannies want, to "stay feminine", which gives him a literal baby dick, that they can't turn inside out to make the open hole they call a vagina.

I mean holy shit what a monstrous thing to do to a child. Literally cripple them for life. When they're children. Because they "want to be the little girl".

based burger

Man I want that boi pussy.

/thread

Croatia

Can't raise a kid. Sage.

>Bloshinsky

did he get THICC?

>trans
>girls
pick one

also this is BAIT
A
I
T

I couldn't recognize it, but I'd probably recognize it if it was an entire Yugoslavia.

Xe's a big girl (male)

lol he doesnt even have fat tits. Hes gonna need to get implants to even be remotely attractive.

She should suck there dick

Develop a way to actually turn them into women.

Holy shit, the way he contorts his mouth makes me want to puke. What an overacting, gesticulating queer.

I'm never going to understand the delusions of trans he-shes that they are just like any other girl. You have a dick, that a rather big deal breaking for a whole lot of men. Yet they keep acting like they are fat chicks when it comes to saying they are just like any other girl.

I mean watch her video and just figure it's a girl talking and there ya go
>we are just like any other girl
>don't worry about what your friends think

really? As if a random he-she with a dick is just like every other girl... ya know, being all women have dicks.

>8 things straight guys should know about trans girls
Funny, I only need to know one thing: they have/had a dick.

RWDS when?

"their" dick, dick.

Thats not a contradiction to them, remember they think that MtoF trans people are actual females, making you straight if you're attracted to them.

WW

He is an ugly porker now with micro penis. Suicide soon.

I wood berry my dik so deep inside his ass whoever pulled it out wood be crowned king arthur

Lol, upvoted xD

yeah pretty dumb question considering croatia is about the weirdest shaped country in europe
they should do a more generic shape like Slovenia

Sorry faggots

But you can say goodbye to the microdick

Theres an update

Its getting a vagina made out of its colon

how is it bigotry people like what they like with this how do we get gays to date men or women

you can't claim sexual orientation is nature, AND claim you're a biggot for not dating people of all sexual orientation. AND you can't claim gender assignment is separate from genetics. AND you can't claim it isn't the government's or societies job to judge/punish YOU for YOUR CHOICE of orientation or gender assignment while at the same time asking for the government/society to judge others for their choice of orientation because those people don't want to touch your tranny ass. By the same token "women" (trans or otherwise) can't claim that it's their body/choice who they fuck with ultimate control over the situation, yet claim if you don't want to fuck them you're a homophobe and are a bigot/fat shaming prejudice and causing some social or legal crime.

Of course the moment the gay rights and feminist movement embraced transgenderism all logic to their arguments went out the window, so who the fuck cares anymore? I'm too old for this shit. In the 80's it was still expected that you create logically valid arguments to defend your political/social views. Nowadays logic is passe, all that matters is how we all feel about this shit.

Fat little faggot is already on suicide watch !!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEPE

what fucking race is Jaz?
Looks like neither of his parents