Trevor Noah: Comedy is better now!

youtube.com/watch?v=LkruDthHl0I&feature=youtu.be&t=51s

Trevor Noah says comedy is better now that it's being progressive, and that it's good comedians can't be "Edgy" like they used to.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/05/daily-show-trevor-noah-ratings-most-watched-week-comedy-central-1202098517/
youtube.com/watch?v=SNny8iGCbew
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwk-BQ4Mc0Y
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2009/10/cheap-laughs/307650/
archive.is/khyz7
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo
youtube.com/watch?v=rmpwfj4Kb6c
lastnighton.com/2017/04/05/daily-show-ratings-hit-new-high-since-trevor-noah-replaced-jon-stewart/
cnn.com/2015/04/07/living/feat-mindy-kaling-brother-affirmative-action/index.html
archive.is/Hi3GO
youtube.com/watch?v=stsnlTZG84Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's so off base it's not even funny. Comedy has never been staler, this is one of the worst periods of comedy I've ever seen.

I wouldn't worry. His ratings are terrible and have been since Jon left.

Eventually Comedy Central will abandon politics for money. Capitalism always wins. As it should.

who?

Even fucking Joy Behar and Whoopi don't believe that fucking horseshit he's spewing. This is like Sarah Silverman saying we shouldn't use "fag" anymore.

Fuck that faggy bullshit. Comedy should ALWAYS push boundaries. That's not saying dad jokes and family friend shouldn't exist. But that stuff doesn't change ANYTHING compared to the shit Bruce, Hicks, Pryor, Carlin, etc. did while on stage.

I've seen some of Noah's standup and it's not bad, but he should keep his stupid fucking mouth shut.

Yeah it's fuckin so much more funnier now
I went from having multiple comedians i liked to now zero
Glad they took the edge off, that was exactly the shot in the arm comedy needed sage

How many Jewish writers are propping up this charisma-less diversity hire?

If only...

deadline.com/2017/05/daily-show-trevor-noah-ratings-most-watched-week-comedy-central-1202098517/

Mrudoch Murdoch is a million times funnier than all of these Late Show jackoffs could ever hope to be.
Even styxenhammer666 can be funnier if he tried.

>That's not saying dad jokes and family friend shouldn't exist. But that stuff doesn't change ANYTHING compared to the shit Bruce, Hicks, Pryor, Carlin, etc. did while on stage.

Carlin said some really cucked shit. I think he would have been against Obama but he died conveniently before it became a big issue.

I can understand why he's defending his side but you cannot possibly look at the comedy atmosphere and pretend it's anywhere near where it was a mere 5 years ago. 30 Rock couldn't be made today for Christ's sake and that was a liberal show, but it didn't treat black jokes like some unapproachable taboo subject and they even had the balls to write bits like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=SNny8iGCbew

Now what good comedy shows are there? Veep, which is actually very edgy, mean and often offensive? Comedy Central is complete and utter garbage. Even South Park has largely turned unwatchable.

Comedy is fucking dead, it has been for about 3 years now. Even the quality of stand-up has taken a sharp decline with guys like Moshe Kasher getting his own show and Jim jeffries turning into some sensitive social justice pandering asshat.

This desu. Majority of comedy is lefty propaganda at this point. Even mgtows (start of redpill for many) like Bill Burr or Louis CK are cucking themselves to oblivion for juice money.

The reality is that 'edgy comedy' is happening online anonymously. Because very few IRL would risk their well-being to promote an alternative ideology, but racial comedy is the best now because it is the last taboo in a society with no values.

i absolutely hate men like him. men with these beta non-threatening nice guy "every mom loves him" personalities are the ones responsible for feminism gaining a foothold back in the day. they are so weak.

Jim Jefferries stole half his act from Doug Stanhope. He was a funny dude on Opie and Anthony, but has always been pretty cucked.

His ratings have plumetted since Jon left.
That was 1 week during June. You expect me to be stupid enough to believe a cherry pick lol

Yea, it's fucking fantastic. Never mind the fact that Eddie Murphy, George Carlin and Richard Pryor are considered comedy geniuses and yet offended people on a regular basis. What a fucking moron this guy is. Keep towing that SJW line you fucking prudish faggot.

>mfw liberals consider this cuck's show news

mgtows are faggots
they don't believe in competing to propagate the race
they believe in dropping out completely and complaining non stop till they die. fuck them, they can die alone

Lost all respect for this dude. Can't believe I defended this hypocrite when people were said he shouldn't be next as the Daily Show host because of something he said 5 years ago online.

>Freedom of Speech is suppose to protect you from the government.

Bullshit. Freedom of Speech is suppose to protect from being punished from expressing an unpopular opinion via satire, other forms of humor, and direct legitimate criticism.

>Is it really censorship or is it just backlash?

Nice political euphemisms you slimy fuck.

>Is it really innocents killed or it is just collateral damage?

>misogyny
>progress
>forward

Yup, got all the meaningless shitty buzzwords

Not to be a youngfag but never heard of him. I have watched Stanhope on Sup Forums's recommendation but honestly he just seems blackpilled if anything else. Really wonder Daily Shoah, etc are the highest outcome right wing comedy could acheive.

Same here. Remember when Chris Rock said that "books are kryptonite to niggers" in his first standup special on HBO? Could you imagine what people would say about that today? His career would be over before it started.

>Carlin said some really cucked shit.

I'm not on that bandwagon. It's the same with Louis CK. He said something that offended people who thought they were "in on the joke", but didn't realize they were the butt of it and suddenly he's King Cuck. White people have it better. That's not cuck shit, it's a fact. Would you trade places with any nigger?

Carlin said some things that offended right-wingers. Good. If you're not offending someone, then your comedy is automatically hack shit. You can not like Carlin because he didn't make you think he's unfunny. But anyone who gets triggered on any issue because, "everything else was funny till they started rustling my jimmies", is a cunt. That's never a good reason.

>The Daily Show is on track to its eighth consecutive month of year-over-year growth among total viewers and fifth consecutive month of year-over-year growth among adults 18-49.

Don't be a leaf. You can not like something, that doesn't mean you can escape reality for alternative facts. I think the new TDS is unfunny, but he's still doing well thanks to Trump and the surge of liberal engagement after November.

It isn't funny, it is direct propaganda to the millions of sub-100 iqs out there who cannot understand the concept of humor. Samantha Bee is the absolute worst of these, watch her shit if you want to be angrier than you want to be.

people need to understand that these comedians are not there to attack the establishment dogmas, their purpose is to attack those that are attacking establishment dogmas. they role is to be some kind of secular clergy. it's really a classic case of rebels becoming the establishment.

Quit being a faggot then and accept that we're fucking telling the truth when we talk about this shit.

None of you fucks wake up until you're stabbed in the back, I swear to god.

their*

>It's good that agenda "comedy" is in full swing
No shit he would say that. Noah is just like the vast majority of Daily Show drones who present themselves as comedians pretending to be newsmen when in actuality they are propagandists pretending to be comedians.

Also Noah is a fucking hack and he will never be a great black comedian like Patrice or Chappelle no matter how hard he tries.

Even the fucking comments on that link discredit your point retard.
go post more memes

Mgtow recognizes that modern women are degenerate as hell, and often begin as oblivious to things like furthering the race.

You can't throw away transition points as completely invalid if you want to grow the far right. You can't just go around talking about the juice and the holohoax and expect to get positive results, you need to chip away at the facade to bring people in.

What the fuck are you talking about? What "truth"?

I believe two things should never be censored for any reason: books and comedy. I don't give a fuck if it's right or left-leaning, it's Freedom of Speech is to be defended. Listen, I feel disgusted I defended the slimy fucktard but the principle still stands: his right to make a joke shouldn't be used to punish him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwk-BQ4Mc0Y

>White people have it better. That's not cuck shit, it's a fact
woman detected

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2009/10/cheap-laughs/307650/ by christopher hitchens

>Not long ago, I was teaching a class on Mark Twain at the New School in New York and someone asked me who, if anybody, would be the equivalent figure for today.

>I was replying that I didn’t think there was one, though the younger Gore Vidal might once have conceivably been in contention, when someone broke in to say: “What about Jon Stewart?” I was thunderstruck at how many heads nodded

I hate him and I really think (((youtube))) is alterting the like/dislike ratio, and have probably done so since Ghostbusters 2016.

What if we archive that
archive.is/khyz7

Honestly, who is even a good comic nowadays? The only standup acts I've watched in the last two years have been Sam Hyde's performances to 20 people filmed with a 2009 cell phone

forgot pic

>It also has its vaguely alarming side. “Al Franken for Senator” is one thing (especially when the alternative is or was “Norm Coleman for Senator”). But Jon Stewart for Samuel Langhorne Clemens is quite another. What next? Stephen Colbert for Zola? Al Franken for Swift?

man only if hitchens was still alive

...you aren't terribly bright, are you? The ratings are garbage. The ratings went up in comparison to Trevor's low points, not to Stewart's ratings.

agreed
only things that make me laugh anymore are Sup Forums and sam hyde

Sam Hyde is legit the best comic of our generation in terms of pushing boundaries in public, and look where it got him. Fucking disgusting, all for the guy though. The drunk Hyde Wars convos are eerily similar to ones I have with my right wing drinking squad.

Lets all just take a moment to appreciate the sheer fucking balls Trevor Noah needs to even associate himself a comedy in the first place.

Look at the descriptions of his stand-up specials, then compare it to other specials of the sort. Whether or not you personally like any of those comics, they all sound like they're trying to have fun and tell some jokes. Trevor Noah's sounds like lectures, which is exactly what they are. It's fucking astounding to me that there are people who are so tightly strung about this shit that they consider stuff like this to be comedy. Call Louis CK, Mike Birbigula, etc. cucks, but at least they're trying to be funny and clearly love what they do. You gotta respect that Comedy is so clearly a secondary concern with his material that it's creepy and scummy.

Dude is ahead of his time. Actually, World Peace's ratings were great and it got good reception, but the timing of the show (right around peak leftist faggot freakout post-election) doomed it.

Also I don't think anyone else speaks for our generation better either. I don't think any other video than this one can make me laugh and feel like a worthless bitch simultaneously, and I have a feeling a lot of millenials can relate.

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

It's not just Noah doing this, Liebowitz and co. have been getting away with this thinly veiled propaganda for over a decade.

I dream about sam performing his stand up act infront of a large unsuspecting crowd

Lenny Bruce who invented edgy political comedy in the sixties would call Trevor Noah a complete cock sucking corporate bought and paid whore.

This. I unironically think Sam will be remembered as the George Carlin of our time.

He should honestly do more stand-up/Paradigm Shift type stuff because that shit is killer. Or his anti-standup were he gave "hate facts" on the gays to a super liberal audience, which was funny for the audience's reaction.

>Marx Brothers
>Three Stooges
>Monty Python
>National lampoon
>South Park
Fuck that shit. Trevor Noah is hilarious.

Liebowitz actually had talent though. Noah is hot garbage.

If he wasn't peddling safe leftwing feel goods for the politically stunted normies, he would've been canceled already. It's basically Jon's legacy that's even keeping it on the air at this point. even that dumb nigger that had another politics show was better than Noah and he got shitcanned quick.

Definitely. The idea that we are valuable really kills me nowadays because until I got to college that's what I thought.

I laugh but it's sad as hell because I too am a relative oldfag and bring zero value to the world and remember when people had hope for me.

A sad excuse for not being funny

That's sad. I hope you hyde fags get flushed with these sjw retards.

people really need to stop obsessing with their ratings. these establishment comedians have a shared audience. those that watch john oliver also watch the daily show, samantha bee, etc. and it's a "fixed" (i dunno what's the proper lingo) audience. what i mean by this is that year after year it stay the same in terms of ratings and demographics, their audience is made up of 20 something, white, college-aged kids from liberal households/cities/states. and there are millions of them across the us. expecting these shows to stop being popular (or disappear altogether) is like expecting shitty pop stars with a predominantly tween audience to stop being a thing. it ain't happening.

It's funny because all good (adult) comedy requires a dash of truth and the perfect amount of edge.

Hence why Noah is so unfunny. By the way, did you guys know that his mother is BLACK? And the he's from South Africa!?

God damn the boomer shit is really activating my almonds

Everything about this video is fucking terrible.

>It's sad to find comedians funny

You are absolute colossal faggot. Neck yourself.

My parents love the hell out of me, but I know I'm a massive disappointment. If it weren't for their sake and my religious beliefs, I would have just offed myself a long time ago.

Jesus this guy contradicts himself

>Don't play in the same box as everyone else
TRUMP DRUMPF TRUMP BAD TRUMP BAD SEE NEXT WEEK TRUMP BAD

>I shouldn't be making offensive jokes
FUCK TRUMP WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST LOLOLOL ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING THANKS WHITES

>Fat jokes are edgy
No they aren't.

>LOLOLOLOLOL im le black british man XDDDDDD

Clinton shill from the start, unfunny, ratings plummeted and then he made "le drumpf" jokes and they went up a little. He is a raging anti-semite.

Hopefully one day he will be recognized for the shit he's doing, but won't be anytime soon.
Liebowitz didn't have talent, it was a transition between comedy and straight up propaganda, I remember that Bush years shit, 'haha he sounds so dumb'. What a piece of shit, gave a start to the rest of them too.

what i'm trying to say is that they are not reaching out to new people, they are not changing minds, they are not turning people into liberals. they are just there to entertain their already left-leaning audience. the real "conversions" happen online, when people watch right wing, or not necesarrily right wing but anti-sjw, personalities. establishment comedians are preaching to the choir and hoping that their audience will stay liberal for the rest of their lives. and, of course, that's never the case. that's why it's so silly to watch liberals say "young people voted for hillary, they are the future. the future is bright for us leftists!" completely ignoring the fact that those liberal kids will grow more right wing as they grow older.

>Would you trade places with any nigger?

Yeah.

You mean I can get a scholarship to college AND a big dick?

He is the sarah silverman of the alt right. Unfunny, crass, unintelligible and untalented.

He is an embarrassment to Australia. Ask any Australian who knows of him. He sucks.

wtf I love Trevor Noah now

Louis CK is an anti-White Jew who pretends to be White when he is bashing White people. He can be funny but most of his stuff is standard Jewish degeneracy jokes and White bashing.

They even have fake ratings for shitty comedy central shows that are irrelevant in common American culture?

Stewart was on of the best known comedians and teens and adults loved him.

Even Colbert is being propped up by money that isn't his and money he doesn't make for anyone.

The shekels run out some day. You'll see.

The irony.
You'd think the fact that no one watches the Daily Show now would be some sort of indication that he's not an authority on comedy.

who?

Oh God, I have to disagree with him so hard diamonds are coming out of my forehead. Comedy sucks ass now that it is SJW ass kissing pussy bullshit. Not all comedy is his brand of faggotry these days though. Also I can't watch Super Deluxe though, because all they make fun of are conservatives, (and that guy from Family Feud for some reason) Seriously, make fun of everyone. You're shit stinks too. Not funny anymore.

I really think that this is just an extension of what I call "recognition comedy". That dumb shit where someone says "Hey do you remember this thing from your childhood? isn;t it funny that I brought it up?" But now it's just retarded political talking points "hey how about this political opinion that the mainstream has told us is acceptable to hold, isn't it funny that I brought it up" Then everyone laughs to show how progressive they are.

Funny joke but even Americans know Trevor Noah's sophisticated accent does not hail from kangaroo-fucker land where everyone sounds trashy.

I miss Patrice

>like Bill Burr or Louis CK

Louis CK is the Cuck King for a reason: youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo

Trevor Noah is a fucking hack. The best black comedian out is Corey Holcomb. And he shits all over this faggot

All i hear is oook ookeeek eek monkey chimping out

Too you, maybe. But he is very clearly a top-notch video producer when he tries. And he's built up a massive fanbase despite constant negative press against him, so clearly a lot of people think he's quite funny and (as opposed to Sarah Silverman) very intelligent.

He's definitely been a lot more crass and gross lately, though, I'd agree.

Also, are you a woman? I've noticed that Sam Hyde critics tend to be female.

This is why South Park was good until they got scared because of the rise of Trump, they were unafraid to speak the truth until they got results and presumably got cut off.

Ho boy, do I feel that. My family and gf are liberal as hell and it fucking kills me that even the people I am supposed to love, cherish and carry to the future consider me to be a piece of shit because of my political views, on top of depression/anxiety that has ended up with me getting kicked out of jobs/uni

John Cleese put it best in that ALL humour/Comedy is critical, there is always a victim and when you're overlly concerned about offending people then the comedy is gone and it's plain to see

youtube.com/watch?v=rmpwfj4Kb6c

I hate this guy so fuckin much.
He's cringingly unfunny and can't get over the fact that he's black (cunts barely coffee colored)
Between this nigger and that Moshen Kasher Jew from 'problematic' I cancelled my comedy central

His work is tripe compared to Stewart. At least I could laugh at some of his jokes. This guy is bland and sometimes outright hurtful

>celeb comedians refuses to perform around college campus cause of sjw
>dave chappelle cant even dave chappelle cause of sjw
>all leftist do is go le drumpf
>better now in the current year

Literally doing the same thing as a buddy of mine, getting more cynical, more unkempt, more right wing, more cigars.

Louis CK built his career on cynicism/nihilism, only got cucked once he got his juicebux and a show. Can't be arsed to find a source, but look that shit up. He and Burr both got cucked after they went mainstream, surprise surprise

Let's break this down.

Jon Stewart built his following over the course of 16 fucking years to get his ratings peak. A new host stepped in and has increased his ratings to above where Jon Stewart was when he left after only two years...

>The Daily Show averaged 1.5 million viewers and a 0.72 ratings among adults 18-49 over the past three months, up 13% and 10%, respectively, compared to the same time period last year.
lastnighton.com/2017/04/05/daily-show-ratings-hit-new-high-since-trevor-noah-replaced-jon-stewart/

Thus your statement:
>His ratings have plumetted since Jon left.

Is factually fucking irrelevant. I'm drunk as shit and somehow you're able to eke out being a bigger asshole. 'grats, dumbass

Also, good job of parroting instead of doing some simple googling, you stupid cunt.

literally how?
whose closet is clean enough to open up in front of the modern audience?

When people can't control their emotions they resort to controling other peoples behavior

tl;dr liberalism and political correctness

>all those dislikes
>not a single negative comment
I want to live a Jew free world.

Those. Fucking. Comments.

Fucking nigger

what kid?

You don't need to trade places for that.

You can just pretend.

cnn.com/2015/04/07/living/feat-mindy-kaling-brother-affirmative-action/index.html

They fixed it guys! Finally!

No profits today
archive.is/Hi3GO

very disappointed this story hasn't been getting more attention.

a dago nigger killed 4 ppl, some of whom were WASPs and Sup Forums is not talking about this.

it was a grave mistake to allow non-WASPs into America. The potato nigger and wop were the first waves of immigrants who made this nation's spirit go downhill

this is pure faggotry - Trevor Noah should be shot and hung. Its disgraceful this person is even considered a comedian.

eddie murphy in his prime did not fuck around

youtube.com/watch?v=stsnlTZG84Y

>double as rich
Fucking niggers.

This based man begs differ

Standup has never been funny.