igenea.com/en/tutankhamun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

igenea.com/en/tutankhamun

WE

WE WUZ DICK WASHERS N SHIET!

ck.

Egypt was literally a full mixed raced society

How hard is that to understand.

He even pats his head like a good boy, haha.

what is the kingdom of Kush and how it interacted with Egypt is the first question all wewuzzers must answer to be qualified to talk on the subject

>spreading all the way down to Nubia
>conquered by Kushite Empire who established their own dynasty
>Sup Forums thinks they weren't black

Ah yes, it's a "Sup Forums is retarded" episode again.

give me the rundown on the kingdom of kush

And after her son Akhenaton died, and his successor restored the old gods, her corpse was mutilated and her grave was desecrated. Things did not end well for her descendants.

>Egyptian's don't look black
>Egypt is a shithole now (after white people left it for Europe)
>Egypt is the only real argument for black people having a massive civilization and it's shrouded by mystery and uncertainty

Name me some other Black civilizations please, I'm waiting.

>ancient KANGdom
>taking up territories of todays Sudan and partially Ethiopia
>beat the whitey in Egypt, established it's own BLACKED 25th Dynasty
>got BTFO'd by the Assyrians
>even Old Testament mentions their unusual skin color in the Book of Jeremiah:
>"Can the Kushite change his skin, or leopard his spots?"

25th Dynasty only last 100 years, during Ancient Egypt's 3000+ years old history. And they reigned during the downfall, before it's rebirth with the Ptolemaic Egypt 400 years later.

Sure, but it proves that there were black pharaohs at the very least in this period. I don't think even idiots here would deny that significant portion of the peasant population was black.

WUZ

It's almost like black people existed back then.... AND they weren't egyptians... you dumb cock sucker...

Egypt was ruled by the Nubians for like 300 years after they conquered it but this was way after the Pyramids were built. West Africans are nowhere near the same as Nubians so why do African Americans continue to believe they were Egyptian when it was an entire continent apart?

Realistically speaking, do Afroamericans even have anything to base their ancestry on? Tracing their lineage to a specific tribe or location today should be almost impossible, since I doubt whites gave a shit to keep some sort of logs of where each slave bought was from. They really don't have much to base their identity on, it's more sad than anything desu.

yeah it's weird. Africa did have impressive kingdoms but almost none of the groids in America are descendant them.

Kingdom of Kongo?

KANGZ

Kemet is the Egyptian word for "Egypt" which translates to "Land of the Black"

>Niggers
>Kingdoms
Pick one
I also call my house my kingdom.