CHRISTIANITY GENERAL

CHRISTIANITY GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE POPE

HAIL GOD, HAIL VICTORY

This is a thread for the discussion of Christianity, the future of Christian Race, Culture, Heresy, Pagan Question and brother faiths.

Places to start learning

Shield of the SON “Christian Theology”
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9s7OE8BZ5MHB3RK7x9eOG7UQIYqa_UjZ

Sanderson “The Book of Revelation”
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4oPLNtP6_ec2ac_ZsujgtcjoPNBwVFET

WHY INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE IS RIGHTEOUS IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
>youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

CHRISTIAN MOTIVATION
>youtube.com/watch?v=lJH6eG1dYik

THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAS NO RESTRICTIONS
>youtube.com/watch?v=utmiJUmW8oI

STOP RACISM
>gotquestions.org/Christian-refugees.html

LET'S STICK WITH OUR JEWISH BRETHREN
>thegospelcoalition.org/article/why-christians-must-stand-against-anti-semitism

STAND UP FOR OUR PEOPLE, SUPPORT ISRAEL AGAINST INVADERS
>cufi.org/site/PageServer

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4703018/Turin-Shroud-stained-blood-torture-victim.html
metro.co.uk/2017/07/18/shroud-of-turin-is-stained-with-blood-from-torture-victim-supporting-belief-its-jesuss-face-6787175/
wnd.com/2017/07/study-blood-on-shroud-of-turin-suggests-victim-was-tortured/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But Jesus is the king of Israel, how can I be antiseptic when I worship the one God of the Jews?

>But Jesus is the king of Israel, how can I be antiseptic when I worship the one God of the Jews?
You can't for salvations literally comes from the Jews and the father.

bump

But jews are gods chosen people, they are always doing things to destroy the white race. How can is till be Christian when the Jews seek to destroy me at every moment of the day.

Go to with this crap

Race doesn't matter that salvation at the hands of the lord, the kingdom of god has no restrictions.

Praise Jebus deus vult :DDDDDDDDDDD

Worship Jews? Evangelize the dark races so they can come conquer our homelands? Sounds really cucked, sign me up.

This user is a pagan shill trying to make catholics look bad. The kingdom of God has all sorts of Restrictions this is a heresy that even the protestants literally staked women and men for. Also interacial marriage has been discussed as a sin plenty of times on pol. H E R E T I C

Catholics aren't Christian

Protestants aren't Christian!!!!

Amen

Francis is the last gasp of Vatican 2. The future belongs to those of us who are much more conservative. Much more medieval, really.

>Francis is the last gasp of Vatican 2. The future belongs to those of us who are much more conservative. Much more medieval, really.
really nigga?

AMEN SENPAI

The Jews you speak of aren't what they seem to be
They are vipers,assassins of Christ
Lairs and deceivers, they even killed Jesus when he called them out on their hypocrisy
Do not confuse the modern kike with the old Hebrews

Ohohohohoho you have no idea.

>Israeli flag

You have no idea at all what's coming. You have no idea of the global generation energized by Saint John Paul the Great, and by Benedict. All the young priests are conservative. And of course they'll all eventually become bishops, and then cardinals, and then popes. Vatican 2 will be interpreted in light of the full Tradition of the Church, as it should always have been. And we will once more have a Church that speaks boldly of Christ crucified, of the risen Lord who brings salvation to all men.

Christians are vipers too. They follow a false Jewish God and a crazy book filled with all sorts of cuck-ish scripture. Honestly shocked that it's lasted this long. Wake up.

Fuck you man, we are literally the chosen of god you idiot, and he favors us over any of you. Salvation comes from accepting the Jewish people as one of your own.

>All the young priests are conservative

I'm looking forward to it, user. Shit can't come soon enough, desu.

Now you are just talking out of your ass
>Christian are vipers
There are vipers everywhere user
They mascaraed as Christians,Jews,Muslim,etc
Plus no man is free of sin
>crazy book
>le cuck
>le false kike on a stick
Ah yes,typical Sup Forums drone wording and arguments
Let me guess,pagan or atheist?

Yes, keep acting like the vile mouthed,prideful kike you are.

Hey Christbros.

Agnostic fag here, as someone who doesn't believe a shred of any christian doctrine and vehemently opposes the religion, i'd just like to share with you that today i visited a very holy shrine in my state today and prayed to whatever god out there to give me a sign that he exists, and then when i got home this was the first thing that popped up on my news feed!

Coincidence? Probably.

Freaky? Absolutely!

Other christians, whats your reaction to this? Does this confirm what you already knew? Or shock you?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4703018/Turin-Shroud-stained-blood-torture-victim.html

metro.co.uk/2017/07/18/shroud-of-turin-is-stained-with-blood-from-torture-victim-supporting-belief-its-jesuss-face-6787175/

wnd.com/2017/07/study-blood-on-shroud-of-turin-suggests-victim-was-tortured/

Are they not in your country? They are in mine. In America all the young priests I've encountered are conservative as fuck. Some of them even say Mass ad orientem, or at least parts of the Mass.

The chosen people of the god of this Earth, not of the God in Heaven. The people of moloch, the people of rephaim, the deceiver.

Nah I'm done with your Christcuckery, sorry. 75% of Christians are non-white. It's fueling the refugee crisis and the destruction of Europe. No more.

You forgot to hide your flag (((Jesuit))) shill.

Dislike Christianity?
Then why are you partaking in this thread?
Leave

What's really funny, user, is that if you poke below the surface there's all sorts of evidence for the truth of the Gospels and the reality of Christ as God. There's all sorts of evidence for lots and lots of truly strange, weird shit in the world. But as to your question, don't be afraid to poke around for demonstrations of God's power. It happens more often than you might expect. I mean, only 100 years ago the sun danced in the sky.

But even believing on evidence won't get you all the way there. You must have faith. You must know beyond knowing. It's sometimes difficult, but faith is always rewarded, in the end.

Confirmation bias

Turn the other cheek. Be a good little race mixer. Feed the Africans until their population balloons to 8 billion. As long as they convert to Cucktianity it's OK!

Don't fight back against the Jews guys, the Rapture will be coming soon. My little cuck book says that the Antichrist will take over the world and rule via One World Government! Don't worry it's all prophesied! Jeebus will come save us!!!

Haha what a fucking Jewish mind virus.

Sun dancing in the sky huh?

Elaborate?

Wow sure showed me

>Cuckolicks
>Human

>Sun dancing in the sky huh?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

Pick up your cuck book and read it. Front to Back. Now tell me that it doesn't prophesy your total destruction. If you really understood that book you would be very afraid of its implications.

I'm okay with christianity but fuck the current pope, he's a leftist puppet
>The private encounter came after several invitations from the pope, which Bonafini always refused. Last year, she posed a set of “conditions” to meet Francis, including a public admission from the Church of having “a lot of participation in [Argentina’s] repression” and for him to celebrate a Mass for priests and nuns tercermundistas, who’ve disappeared in Latin America.
>[The “Priests for the Third World” was a religious movement born in Argentina, made mostly of priests working in the slums, associated with Marxism. They are largely considered an Argentinian forerunner of liberation theology].
>During Friday’s meeting, Bonafini gave the pope a white handkerchief, the symbol of the Mothers of Plaza de Mayo.

>Be the change you want to see in the world

Should I be the Pope?

>Other christians, whats your reaction to this? Does this confirm what you already knew? Or shock you?

I never believed in the shroud of turin even as christian because of the atheistic views on it it was carbon dated in the middle ages . Now the claims were all false and the shroud is probably real , proof under our very noses but yet we stayed ignorant

I find salvation/truth in it
The only one I see planting his destruction is you

You wouldn't be so angry about it if it didn't bother you in some way,all those who despise the truth will attack it whenever they can,just like you are doing now

>b-but ur a cuck!
>t-turn the other cheek!
>le strawman
>le blasphemous insults!

Yes based user, only you can make it happen

>You wouldn't be so angry about it if it didn't bother you in some way
Uh no shit? You should get angry when you encounter something so offensive and with a war stance towards your entire culture. Your book literally says that Christians will all be beheaded and killed during the "Tribulation of Saints" and Satan will take over the world. The only thing that saves you is a Deus Ex Machina coming down from the sky to end it all.

You're really going to stake your entire life and faith on something like that? Better hope you're not wrong or else you just sat on the sidelines of the greatest war humanity has ever seen and you chose to LOSE by default just because of a lie that any child could make up. I'm preparing for war to defend my people. I'm preparing to wake them up from being brainwashed for so long. Don't know what you're doing, just "saving" souls and waiting for the Rapture I guess? Whatever floats your boat.

>Elaborate?
You asked for a sign at the shrine so your mind was already primed to look for one. About a third of all people in the world are Christian, the chance of seeing a Christian-themed news story is quite high. So looking for a sign + seeing something fairly common and interpreting it as a sign = confirmation bias.

Not my pope

Amen OP. Christ is King.

I don't know about you, friend, but my people are the People of God. My people are my brothers and sisters in Christ, regardless of where they come from or what they look like. As long as they believe in Christ and support the Church, I'll be with them. They are my divine family.

What so angry about where I put my faith?

Tell me,what do you believe in?

Stop touching children

Okay so as an atheist, let me tell you how Christianity looks to me:

1. Creationists have completely taken control of the dialogue and made all christians look like complete idiots by association.

2. I work at christian concerts and christians at these concerts have got to be the most naive, stupid, and bluepilled people I've ever seen in my life. Literal jews come on stage tell obviously fake stories, and BEG for donations to raucous applause. The christian singers hawk and advertise for poor widdle africans :(. It's so goddamn pathetic to watch. It's like a fucking live-action infomercial. Everything is so fake and disingenuous.

3. The Catholic Pope acts like a fucking heretic.

4. The Catholic Church has only gotten MORE degenerate over the years. Or maybe it's just normal for the church to be full of trannies, gays, and pedophiles?

I want to like christianity, but you guys make it very very hard. Christians would literally be better off going full 1488 DEUS VULT rather than cucking themselves like this. You all act like a bunch of goddamn eunuchs with your fucking dicks cut off.

I honestly don't understand how this religion was EVER the basis for western civilization.

Can't wait.

Hi Schlomo. Try to be less obvious next time.

My people are my blood. Everyone else are temporary allies or those to be tolerated, not necessarily enemies. But enemies they will naturally become again as soon as they stop believing in your Jew religion, assuming they even do at all. You realize they converted just because you flew over white bitches to bone and you gave them tons of food and medicine right? These "people" will happily rape your daughters once you finish giving all your hard-earned power away. Which is fine, life likes to teach it's lessons.
I believe in the Odin, Thor, Freya and Tyr. I would believe in Jupiter and Mars before I would follow this destructive/insane Christ religion any longer.
Lol go to Hel, kike worshipper.

Catholics are not the same as Christians.

>pagan
Go fucking figure
Only pagans speak with such vile content towards us
The most guttershit beliefs of thems all
>burger bought into the pagan brainwashing
>believes he's part of a religion that was whipped out by your's truly
>muh people
>muh might makes right!
>I believe in Odin
Top kek,the memes right themselves
Why don't you slither back to thous pagan thread and stay there?

>Only pagans speak with such vile content towards us
What vile content did I speak against you exactly? I've read the Bible, I merely told you exactly what is prophesies.
>The most guttershit beliefs of thems all
Oh,are we being vile now? Not very Christ-like of you.
>muh people
That's right bitch. My people. MY PEOPLE. Get it through your tiny Christnigger brain.
>Why don't you slither back to thous pagan thread and stay there?
LOL you're in one my low IQ Christcuck! Go read the OP again! HAHAHAHAHA

Why would you worship any of those gods, when you could worship Jesus Christ, and gain something none of them could ever promise you: eternal life?

that was a great read, thanks for posting it.

That's the whole thing, Christianity is a mind trick. People only believe it because of the promise of eternal life or eternal damnation. The end result is you not defending your blood and civilization and letting Jews take over because your book LITERALLY prophesies their take over. No wonder we're such a mess, it's because too many Europeans are following this Jew book that says "don't fight back, let us take over your society and brainwash your kids until they're all being raped in the streets."

>What vile content did I speak against you exactly?
>Oh,are we being vile now? Not very Christ-like of you.
Equal playing field bitch

>That's right bitch. My people. MY PEOPLE. Get it through your tiny Christnigger brain.

>this is what deluded burgers actually believe
Kek
Why am I Even replying to you? Your a dumb LARPagan ruining every thread like always
No more (yous) 4u

You are welcome brother
Here's another one

You're not even worth responding to. Clearly a low IQ individual. Good luck with that Rapture buddy!

I'll say it again: Christians are vipers. Waiting to strike and neutralize all good virtues: strength, bravery, industriousness, defending your people. Mind virus that infects the stupid.

Hey bro....uhm....let me tell you something about Jews. So....uhhh....Archangel Michael concieved your faith and, hes, well, A CHRISTIAN. Last time I checked Jews be sayin' poop like Jesus is boiling in shit in hell?? So it actually turns out that Jews are the MOST HATED BEINGS IN HEAVEN since THEY LITERALLY TALK SHIT ABOUT JESUS CHRIST.

THE CONCIEVER OF YOUR FAITH AND CAPTAIN OF ALL ANGELS, ST. MICHAEL, IS A CHRISTIAN AND HATES JEWS.

JESUS IS GOD'S SON AND JEWS SOLD JESUS FOR SOME SHEKELS (how befitting of a kike). JEWS HATE JESUS, SO EFFECTIVELY JEWS HATE THE CREATOR OF REALITY (LORD GOD)

So...to sum it all up, most of Judea is hated by Lord God, St. Michael, and Savior Christ. More like God's chosen to get the most foul fate in the afterlife..

Fuck the pope, the vatican died in 1959 and ever since then satan has been on the throne
Purge

Pretty sure Michael was around before Christianity. Keep up your desert religion LARP though. Real entertaining.

You seem to be retarded. I literally said Michael conceived the faith Judaea with Abraham, hence the term "Abrahamic Religion". And when Jesus Christ was conceived it was the first and only time God conceived a child of his own. Jesus /is/ Lord God, so /all/ heavenly entities are by default Christian because the praise him.

And I no LARPerino..

So Michael's a Christian just because your LARP book says so? Got it...

All you did was transform a Jew religion into another Jew religion. Call it whatever you want, it's all cancer.

why does he trigger you so much?