Fired my neurons

fired my neurons

>Obama le edgy internationaly loved niggerdent
>Trump the raciss sexiss bigot homophobe
What's so surprising?

Looks like globalists and their pets like McCain more than Trump's nationalist followers... Who knew?

>666

"Get well soon" is codeword for "Die quicker you fuck"

Proof that most of Drumpf's followers are fake and/or bots?

I follow trump but never see his tweets in my feed. I wonder why.

>Get well soon
Lol i dont think thats gonna happen

Who would of thought twitter is filled with leftist millennials who can't construct any actual arguments other than drumpf is rasis

What did Satan mean by this?

Twatter is filled with shitbag leftists that helped create Ebola's failed Presidency in the first place.

gee i wonder why trumps fans might not "like" a sympathy post for an establishment politician. i wonder why obamas fans are normie faggots that don't know anything.

what a mystery. frankly, i blame russia for this and all things

It's because people who follow trump don't actually see his tweets in their feeds.

other way around

reminds me of how trump keeps telling the purple heart recipients "congratulations"

As if getting a medal from POTUS is an accomplishment, as opposed to having sacrificed to protect your country.

You say "thank you for your service and your sacrifice" and then shut the fuck up, mr president

how is this not obvious

>fired my neurons
Kind of offensive.

Twitter censors most of his posts, so this is not surprising

Is that the same Obama that made fun of McCain not being able to use a blackberry, even though it was because of his crippling arthritis?

twitter is for blacks

wow it's almost like twitter is full of liberal scum

>hands shopped larger

Rational people, otherwise known as Trump supporters, don't like McCain and wouldn't retweet that "had to be done" tweet.

Whereas Obama's drones are all virtue signalers, and this is a prime opportunity to gain accolades from their peers for what a great person they are.

>2hr
>4hr

Regarless of who is more popular or who do you prefer, Obama's tweet is just better. Trump's is just a generic 'get well soon'.

calling a turd gold doesn't make it gold.

And thats what this mcain fella is a turd a traiterous cowardly little turd.

Took way too long for someone to mention this. Too many triggered retards on here

Are you really that dense? Not much of a tech guy are you.

that dumb nigger obama is pretty happy mccain served him well.

That's a bad thing? This is cause for celebration.

Is that you, Legate? Because you're a faggot too.

Never said it's good or bad

>Rational people
Come on, we all know Trump is at the Oval Office thanks to meme power