I'd much prefer chinese then mus-

I'd much prefer chinese then mus-

So you when the Chinese followed by Muslims?
I was expecting a "than" statement, but clearly you have your whole multiculti thing all planned out.

>nobody try to stop him
I think they all wanted to die..
Where is the survival instinct?

Do worker ants?

That was kinda of cool.

I'm gonna need story on this.
Are they all kill?

>Isolated incidents in rural China are the same as a global network of terrorists dedicated to eradication of western society

Look mate, I know Chinese are currently cucking the shit out of the Australian economy with their real estate bubble, but come on now. Come post this bait again when Little Wang starts driving into people in London shouting "主是很好!!!"

N-no idea?

Is this the chink remake of Speed?

>you can dislike both equally
>you have to choose

>rural China
>city with 14 million people.

First, the driver was definitely trying

Second, the amount of time it took from hijack to flipped bus was 4 seconds.

Third I'm thinking you don't take public transportation often because if you did you'd know how difficult it is to overcome the inertia inside some buses going at normal speeds. I can't imagine what it's like when it's going balls to the wall and with a hard left cut.

kek, survival of the fittest when crossing the road from school

if the driver really wanted to stop him we would've slammed on the brakes the second he felt someone try and reach for the wheel. Those insectoids really are something else.

How about nobody? Just North Western Europeans. Not Polacks, Wogs, Yids, Wetbacks, Nogs, Muzzies, Pakis, Poo in Loos, Gooks, Chinks, Nips, or anything else.

What the fuck.

China is dirt

Underrated

they are ants

this is what asians are. They even look like them.
they are humanoid insectisoids species

Sauce?

Chinese and muslim are not mutually exclusive

He tried user.
He went from 90 kph to 60 kph. Still not enough to stop the bus.