Mail order brides

Mail order brides, good way to marry a traditional white woman or scam for old men?

They'll leave you when they find richer one.

/thread

Scam for old men. Find a women who respect you, and be worthy of the respect.

A good onahole shouldn't cost more than 50 bucks and doesn't come with aids if you buy it new. You're welcome, faggot.

I've got a mail order bride from eastern Ukraine. She's hot as fuck and loves sucking me off and swallowing. She even brings her friends over to suck me off. Feels good when they're raving about my massive 9 incher tbqh.

Highly recommend if your cock is big.

Good way to delude your superior European genes with Russian genes and have big dumb head Russian kids who drink a lot, aren't that good at anything and are slightly ugly because of some kind of Asian mixing and mongrelization. That's if she even has sex with you after getting your money at which point she'll divorce you and get more of your money find someone she actually likes who didn't have to buy her like a slave and skate away with citizenship and a new life with you as a mere stepping stone.

"Richer one" can also mean the state when she gets her papers sorted out. She can flee and say you abused her and sometimes they'll grant citizenship right there and let her divorce-rape you.

if you're a cool-enough guy with enough money and a nice cock it seems like an ok idea. if you're lacking in even one of those categories then naaahhh.

A complete an utter scam. The women don't even need to be mail order to be a scam. A fair majority of these foreign women will only marry you for citizenship and/or money.

>be family friend
>he brings wife to NZ
>she's naturalised as a New Zealand citizen and she gives birth to child
>she divorces him, demands custody of child
>says she'll take him to court and leech him off child support
>he asks her why she's doing this
>"You're not rich enough."

Many such cases.

This is some pretty serious divide and conquer bait

>not wanting a mail order bride to kill you in your sleep

Met a guy the other day who got a korean mail order bride... they've been together for 33 years, and she passed away a few years ago and he can't get over her.

So many anecdotal examples of these women just being sociopath gold diggers, it's a trope this point.
The idea in theory is nice, very attractive women from poorer yet more conservative areas of the world, marrying men they find acceptable to them, that can afford to be providing husbands, and both of them benefit. Two desperate people coming together. It's, actually a nice thought.

In reality, they're just whores, and the men "buying" them are noodle-willed saps. The kind of women that are going to do this are overwhelming looking for one thing, and that's to score money and social statuses of citizenship.
They plan from the very beginning to eventually divorce once they get citizen status, and use the men they married as life long financial milk-cows.
They're more feminist than western feminists. They just use a traditional approach to it, instead of dressing it up.
It's a scam for desperate men. If a man wanted a Slav or Rus women, or wherever these mail brides come from, I'd say they'd be far better off just looking to flirt with one online from said country, instead a pre-packaged pre-determined money-hoe.

russians are mixed bunch but there are white northern russians who are pretty high iq and have achieved a lot. chances are those arent the mail order ones, though

not in America

only works for good men who literally can't find a good woman. If you're a shit man or think you're a good man she ain't staying

>The kind of women that are going to do this are overwhelming looking for one thing, and that's to score money and social status[...]
>use the men they married as life long financial milk-cows.
Everything you said is true enough, but it almost came off like you believe this isn't true of ALL women.

The downside to mail-order is that you usually have to pony up tens of thousands to get them to come over. You can jump in the same hole with some bitch off of Match.com and get just as miserable without the down payment.

>women
>deserve respect
K.

They did a documentary about Hungarian women marrying Austrian lonely men in Eastern Austria 15 yrs ago. I remember I watched that one.

It was all kind of sad. The women were ugly and older and men full-on beta. The arranged marriages would not last, even though the beta men wanted them to last and the women were ugly. Some older dude had a marriage with a 40yr old fat Thai woman... and she hardly understood a word of German.

People forget that everyone is in his own little universe. In our Western society, the best way to find a traditional woman is in church. There really is no other way. Pay your dues, go to church for 1-2 yrs and then you can marry a traditional woman.

I can certainly tell you go to church, being that you still think there are traditional women there.

I didn't say that. I mean you, yourself have to be worthy. You won't get women to look up to you if you're a NEET who lounges around for a living.

>I can certainly tell you go to church, being that you still think there are traditional women there.
Around here there are. There are so few people going to church here, you find fanatical Christians here - mostly Eastern Europeans and Southern Catholics.

TL;DR Yes, I know.
Canines are instinctual killing machines, in the core of their nature, born and molded to rip open arteries, chase down terrified prey until they collapse from exhaustion, fight for territory, kill rivals of their own kind, and end the lives of living breathing creatures sometimes eating them while they're still alive. They harm other things as an obligation of being what they are.
And, I think they're a very beautiful animal, with noble aspects.
Doesn't mean it's not sick to train them to be aggro, and put them in pit fights to the death, merely because that is one part of their nature. It's twisted.

Women like to be bedded with financially stable, decent looking men. It's a subconscious part of female humans. It's not by itself some horrible thing, it is what it is. As one user posted, and I paraphrase, it's part of being a man worthy of respect. Women literally hunt, peacock to and accept men that are like this.
When that nature is twisted to be the Only thing, even consciously planned in such a manner as mail order brides are prone to do, it's ugly, vile, and depraved.
No different than the welfare and legal state upping the prereq. for men to meet women's standards to irrational levels.

>hey how'd you meet?
that's enough for me

Where the hell is "around here"?

There are also many cases were both stay together. I think someone posted a study here that showed how the break up chance is lower than avarage. Not sure if true or not.

It all depends on the guy. Many Slavic women expects you to be a macho. Don't be a massive cucked beta male or idiot and you'll probably fine.

Why spend money on a mail-order bride when you can just have the confidence to get a loved one yourself?

or 3 ;)
am I right muhammed?

Or how about 6 wives? :)

What if you are a chad but are too busy/lazy to meet women etc? They are used to marrying grose betas, but if they got an attractive guy with a 6 pack and a big income, they would probably be pretty happy with the result.

How would a Hungarian woman marrying a dude in Eastern Austria be a "Mail Order Bride"? You could drive across the border and take your pick in person.

We can't "get" a loved one, mate. Our women aren't scared of decapitation and public stoning.

They are often used prostitutes. When you marry them they will completely change attitude.

Asians with poor english only.

If they know your language, they know your lawa.

There was a good documentary a couple of years ago, following about half a dozen Americans going to the Ukraine on a mail order bride expedition. Half of them got scammed in some way, but a couple of them did well. Not the best odds really. It was called 'Love Me'.

How do we know that the Russians didn't give the kids the answers right before the test? Kazakhstan is up there too?? Yep. This is some fraudulent shit right here. Just like in the Olympics, crooks in and out

Do people drive to Glasgow every time their Scottish grandmother sends them a package to Surrey?

>marriage.
>burgerstan.

Don't you faggots have alimony laws?

How the fuck did you let your women do this?

It must be school holidays in burgerland...

It is, when are your school holidays?

Usually the opposite to you guys. Big break over Christmas, and smaller ones throughout the year...

Oh sweet summer child.

German school have like, spring vacation 2 weeks, summer 6 weeks, autumn 2 weeks and 2 weeks on christmas, or one I cant remember.
Im a worker and have 32 paid days off a year.

Didn't know that was still a thing honestly.