G-Guys isn't the anti christ supposed to suffer and miraculously survive a head wound...

G-Guys isn't the anti christ supposed to suffer and miraculously survive a head wound? Would a tumor suffice for the prophecy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=2932
youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 1
youtube.com/watch?v=bll1iZSth1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's basically dead. his flesh is just rotting, at the moment.

the bible isnt real.

Nah, the Anti-Christ is supposed to be loved around the world universally, that removes Mcain, and Trump, my best bet would be that pope or an Obama like figure.

The anti-christ will be loved by nearly everyone.

Its actually Macron.

his brain has been rotting for decades, just ask /k/

>Can beat a nigger in an election
>Anti-Christ
Pick one

Why would the anti christ decide that 80 years old is a good time buttfuck the planet?

So how are you supposed to differentiate between Christ and the Anti-Christ?

You don't.

Neither exist, you fucking faggot! Everyone ceases to exist when they die. You die and so does consciousness

He will bring about peace through war. He is the ultimate warrior.

Yeah im pretty sure its supposed to be a somewhat young guy.
Like mid 30s at the most.

the antichrist comes first.

Hear what the Jews describe of him.
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=2932

That's false Protestant doctrine.

The Bible is a false Protestant doctrine?

Nope.... Try again faggot.

There is no god/Satan, heaven/hell, christ/antichrist, no afterlife, no reincarnation.... We die and cease to exist, our consciousness forever gone. An eternal abyss and nothingness that we will never experience because we will simply will not exist.

He is looking for an answer to a legit question, not your dumb edgy opinion.

Legit question? Where?

He's asking about a fictional character in an old fairytale book that people read to make themselves feel better cos theyre scared to face the fact the death is the ultimate end of your existence.

Inspired writing > your faggot 18 imagination. Btw history proves the people and places in the bible existed. Have you not even at least looked that up?

AHHHH SHEET JUST GOT REAL

Kid, you're showing your age.

People existed and wrote a book so therefore all the supposed supernatural angel demon shit they wrote is all real.... Fuck off you naive little shit.

Aye. The Bible truly is inspired writing.
2 Peter 1:20-21King James Version (KJV)

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

That's my feeling too

You mean the music industry in America?

Not sure, but whatever you do don't mention the MAYO CLINIC.

Sup Forums wtf man?

What happened to Atheism on this board??? This place is infested with 13 year old autistic Americunts shouting about "MUH antichrist is real, he gon get uz! REEE"

You already contradicted yourself. You can't fool anyone with your garble. Keep getting mad.

fedora.jpg

l

A fucking leaf!!

You cunts are dumb as fuck. Provide me proof your shitty God exists...

You know it all, don't you, summerfag.

I don't even believe in God, but your know-it-all attitude is befitting of a neck-bearded fedorafag you'd find on Reddit. Kindly leave this thread if it triggers you so much.

XXXTentacion

I used to be like you a long time ago then I actually made some effort to figure it out for myself.

fag

The tribulation hasn't happened yet and he seems to old

Jesus?

We woke up

>to make themselves feel better cos theyre scared to face the fact the death is the ultimate end of your existence.

>What happened to atheism on this board?

We can't stay edgy 16 year olds forever, son.

You will be able to tell he is a fraud. The Buble even says that he would fool the elect if it were possible.

Aliens are real. Giants existed.
What to expect in the near future.

Isn't the anrichrist meant to be born in the 80's. I heard it was Prince William. He also apparently owns an RFIFD company that is contracted through Obamacare.

If the Jews and Muslims love him, he's the Antichrist.

You don't, because it won't happen.
This is literally a Jewish excuse to smear Hitler and the Fourth Reich.
>b-b-but muh antichrist!

Is surviving cancer that miraculous nowadays, with early diagnosis like I assume happened with McCain?

youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM

>smear Hitler
Misstype there, meant the "next Hitler"

>Macron
>universally loved

Yeah no

The antichrist most likely actually dies then comes back to life though(like Jesus)

Read the Book of Revelations.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 1

the Anti-Christ IS the Jewish Messiah

>implying he won't be born on 9/27/17

HINT: It's one of Diana's kids.

No, Jesus is the messiah. Jews rejected the real messiah so they will believe the fake one.

Prove it.

Anti Christ comes before Jesus. He'll be a Prince and bring peace in the middle east and rebuild Solomon's Temple.

>Sup Forums is one person

Have you ever considered the fact that you've been in the wrong place this entire time?

I would tell you to go, but I'm sure you know in your black little heart what you must do.

Atheism is pure stupidity. Why would you believe this when theres no proof of a god or not. There's no proof eitherbway so why not just believe the most likely thing and be happy? If you're atheist it means you're just unhappy or something and being difficult. Look at the doible slit experiment. Theres more proof that a belief can change reality than not...

>>>/reddit

Sup Forums is still bait central, because it's full of fish

The anti-christ is supposedly loved by all, hardly
something Mcpain can claim.

Trump should've named him "creepy" Mcain

Christians are persecuted all around the World. And Jews hate Jesus.

by reading the Bible and comparing Jesus' behavior with his
they will not line up at all
and the things he'll do will be umbiblical but ppl will love him for it things like
>muh abortion
>muh based gays
>muh based muslims
>muh based traps
etc though I don't imagine the things he'll do will appeal to only liberals they'll appeal to both sides
unless conservatives are pretty much gone by then

>I'm 13 years old
the post

wrong but close desu

satan is sneaky. his job is to fool righteous people, not people who already love abortion; they are going to hell anyway, his job is done on them already.

the antichrist will pretend to be christ or at least a messianic figure. the world will be in strife and the people will be begging for (((someone to stop it))). antichrist will shill and kill against christians because we wont want to join his mark of the beast (((utopia))).

>bible prophecy on Sup Forums
excellent

Revelation 13:5-10King James Version (KJV)

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

This is you.

Most Christians I talk about political issues with are fags that like gays, like Islam, like women's right to kill their kids. I think they'd like the Anti Christ too.

But we don't like the Pope or Obama. The Anti-Christ will be someone you like and everyone else like too.

The antichrist is the U.N. The false prophet is Israel. The synagogue of Satan is the "jews"

They do

Leftist spotted.

Who are you trying to convince with such bravado and confidence?

Also this guy is right. He will be the near perfect Jewish Messiah. Why do you think the Jews are promoting Globalism so much? They believe their Messiah is suppose to rule the world, but they are mistaken of who it would be.

>Anti-Christ
He Anti-Christ not Anti nigger

He wanted you to die for this
youtube.com/watch?v=bll1iZSth1E

Only one sin Anti-Christ will have, Pride.

He will never acknowledge his mistakes and will think he is God.

Basically read the Bible and Apocalypses by John

>5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
42 months is 3.5 years.