I for one welcome our russian overlords

I for one welcome our russian overlords.

>pic related
>Clinton won

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/lawmakers-move-to-curb-1-billion-cia-program-to-train-syrian-rebels/2015/06/12/b0f45a9e-1114-11e5-adec-e82f8395c032_story.html?utm_term=.d366e8f6072a
archive.is/buH4J
youtube.com/watch?v=bll1iZSth1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>training rebels has never failed before
Ayyyyyyyy

It's a waste of money and resources to arm these guys. If the rebels start winning, Russia will just send in more troops and bomb more cities. This is the best bet cause I'd rather have Assad than some goat fucker from a family of 37 who hasn't bathed since he was born become the leader of what used to be Syria

We are not longer funding ISIS now?

fpbp
> clinton won
doesn't look like that. the orange dude is issuing the commands

Expect some assault trucks of peace in the next few days now that the """moderate""" rebels lost their sugar daddy.
Totally unrelated, of course.

Bug eyed Adam Schiff in 2015.

>“There is a great deal of concern on a very bipartisan basis with our strategy in Syria,” said Rep. Adam B. Schiff (Calif.), the ranking Democrat on the intelligence panel. He declined to comment on specific provisions of the committee’s bill but cited growing pessimism that the United States will be in a position “to help shape the aftermath” of Syria’s civil war.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/lawmakers-move-to-curb-1-billion-cia-program-to-train-syrian-rebels/2015/06/12/b0f45a9e-1114-11e5-adec-e82f8395c032_story.html?utm_term=.d366e8f6072a

Clickbaiters into archive
archive.is/buH4J

Swift and efficient as always.

The 'moderate' rebels is fiction. They're ISIS.

>stop funding ISIS
>FUCKING CLINTON WON STUPID DRUMPF
If anything Clinton lost considering she was the one funding them in the first place

Finally, some good news on the foreign policy front

They existed, but a huge chunk of them melt into ISIS since they are a weak fighting force. Nearly all of these moderates also want an 'Islamic State' as well. They have rebels in Vice documentaries admitting so casually. They don't see anything wrong with it.

You're incredible.

The last time it destroyed the Soviet Union :)
You butthurt, Sergei?

Can Demoshits even comprehend the fact that maybe it has nothing to fucking do with Russia?

Don't tell me what to do, ill celebrate your archiving when ever i want.

>giving money to ISIS was a good thing
Explain your reasoning?

Ahem, goy-...i-i mean..president Trump..sir, wh-what exactly did you mean by this?

Oh, I guess he saw the video of rebel soldiers shooting at people at a protest in idlib.

>>giving money to ISIS was a good thing
They didn't give money to ISIS spaz. They gave money to the rebels. You fuckwads keep getting confused about this and even think they are the same fighters. Read a fucking newspaper!

and Trump is found with his limbs severed, a gun shot to the heart and two gun shots to the back of his head. appears to be self-inflicted in

Back to /r/politics subhuman

Because funding rebels always works out right op?

Weak bait, apply yourself.

God bless the Norwegian Archivist

This kills the Israel

"the rebels" and ISIS are on in the same.
Basically, he was defunded CIA trained ISIS.

I love you Norway bot chan

Country would fall into an immediate state of martial law. Pence would reveal his mastery of Lightning within moments. Homosexuality will be eradicated.

>a US official aka no source told the (((washington compost)))

good glad we are out of syria only reason we were their in the first place was because of the grater israel plan and the pipeline

Military will stage a coup now that Trump is a confirmed Russian agent acting out their agenda. The military doesn't fuck around with traitors. Trump is a goner.

i would get my gun and start the rebellion then

Trump doesn't understand deep politics.
We've been arming ISIS the whole fucking time to take out the Middle East and Russia.
Dumbass canceled the covert program. Fucking clown.

> Dems love nation building, but only when I fellow Dem does it

>I for one welcome our russian overlords.
Know your place goyim

The US sends 4 billion in tax dollars to Isreal every year.
youtube.com/watch?v=bll1iZSth1E

>There are Westerners who are more paranoid of Russia then Baltics

so you are trying to say, i should feel bad, because some sandniggers lost ''their'' country.

sorry, i don't care about people from palestine, we've got enough muslim fundamentalist countries in this world as it it anyway.

YES

FINALLY

OMG

TRUMP LITERALLY ORDERED CIA TO STOP FUNDING AND ARMING ISIS

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

FUCK ALL YOU TRUMP DENIALIST FUCKS

FUCK SHAREBLUE

IT'S HAPPENING

TRUMP PUTIN CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE TO WIPE OUT KABAB

Are you kidding cunt? This was one of his election promises. The American people win with this.

Obama's work in Syria and Lybia are one of the worst globalist crimes this century you fucking faggot and if you'd pull the corporate cock out of your ass you'd see this.

Hang yourself.

2 genders
2 scoops
2 terms

Bitch.

It also destroyed the twin towers