Game of thrones, Lord of the Rings, too white

'make star wars great again' nigger is fulfilling expectations well.

Reverse racism in it's finest.

digitalspy.com/tv/game-of-thrones/news/a833489/star-wars-john-boyega-criticises-game-of-thrones-for-having-no-black-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori
lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Black people for the sake of black people
>Completely getting rid of historical accuracy for the sake of whining black people
All these uppidy niggers need a whipping

That nigger is appropriating the white man's hair parting

i've got it.
A southern slave film with civil war but there's no white people.
Every one is black, EVERYONE

they could do "medieval fantasy" based on some kind of sandnigger/nigger setting taking influence from arab slave trader ruins in tanzania or timbuktu but the project would never be able to progress because they would be too worried about not offending with set and costume design being called racist despite being fantasy

That would be great. Would buy.

There are blacks in lord of the rings ;)

Maybe in Thrones land, the blacks stayed in their own countries?

Dothraki aren't black enough for them? Racists.

You cheeky cunt Hans

The unsullied look pretty black to me.

To that, I'd say... who cares? Seriously. If this guy doesn't like the fact that it doesn't have black people, instead of trying to force it to change by whining, why not watch something else. Why not make a black people fantasy show so they can stop complaining?

in throne land every one wants white slaves

>black people fantasy show
So a "Meet The Parents" type of movie.

Da Fubu Kangz and sheit

Meant this for

>reverse racism
What the fuck nigger racism is racism it ain't race dependant no matter what the braindead shills try to push

this is not true I swear I've seen some negros pulling along a cart while being whipped in GOT.

Someone should assault these niggers

>historical accuracy
>Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings
Mate, I think there's a problem with your history lessons at school

Dany is so white, the "white" people are peach pink.

There are black characters throughout, like Grayworm and Missandrei.

Also, if he wants a fantasy with more black people, he is big enough to write or produce or direct one himself.

GOT parallels so much of European society and history. Why would niggers be a part of it

because that would involve coming up with his own idea instead of just aping himself into something where it doesn't really make sense to

>Why would niggers be a part of it
They are, Missandei and the other blacks are slaves just like in European history

>he isnt open minded enough to watch media that doesnt feature people just like him.

Cry more

>He hasn't read R. Scott Bakker, Samuel Delaney, or Ursula LeGuin

There's been plenty of good representation of nig nogs and sandniggers in good SFF. Maybe if mr. boyega could read he would have picked up on this. Alas, he is black and therefore illiterate

fucking kek

Hotep the dornish captain is black

>Black people for the sake of black people
>Completely getting rid of historical accuracy for the sake of whining black people

>when you are so brainwashed by Sup Forums you start repeating alt right rhetoric unthinkingly

golly gee, its almost as if those works were based on medieval european history and mythology.

why dont they just make a series about african mythology?
oh right, because its nowhere near as developed, complicated and well thought out as the european mythos and no one would be entertained by it then it would fail and the network would sue everyone with a tv for being racist

He would Lovecraft, many blacks in his novels.

wtf i love john boyega now

Because
WE
WUZ
EVERYTHING

John boynigger needs to stfu.

He is originally from Norvos (in Essos), not from Dorne. And he is white in the books.

Orcposting is bestposting

Come on the pirate was black. And they had black people in Qarth. Of course there are no blacks in fucking Westeros, it's literally a fantasy Great Britain.

>literal whos

Come back when they get someone like Arthur C Clark, Frank Herbert, Isaac Asimov, Philip K Dick, J R R Tolkien, etc

Fuck, even J K Rowling is white as fuck.

>everything is white and great
>blacks complain
>affirmative action places for blacks
>more and more blacks
>quality starts dropping
>whites leave for something else
>whites make something better, black thing shit
>everyone loves white thing
>blacks complain
>repeat forever

hm if only i could see the common denominator

Delaney is literally God-Tier SFF even though he's a literal nigger faggot. How have you not heard of LeGuin if you are into SFF?

Also, Gene Wolfe is the undisputed GOAT

>it's literally a fantasy Great Britain.

It's really not. The war between the Lannisters and the North is based on the War of the Roses, but everything else is extremely different from Britain - Dorne, Iron Islands, the Reach, etc.

But there are black people in GOT..?
At least in the books there are. They're called "Summer Islanders". It's not our fault the producers won't include them in the show.
Are they really going to turn the other characters -which are primarily based on a medieval european setting- black?

Fucking libshits won't even take the time researching the shit they're complaining about..

>Lord of the Rings will get a "diverse" reboot in the future

No stopping the Jews from doing it. Sam and Frodo will be gay too.

But Abrams re-introduced Star Wars through Boyega because Boyega's performance was the one that defined his movie.
THIS FUCKING NIGGER is why Star Wars is dead to me now , fuck him

Dorne=Spain/Portugal
Iron Islands=VIKANGZ+Confederacy
The Reach=Normans
The north=Wales and Britain
North of the wall/Wildlings=Ancient Scots
Kings Landing=Late medieval Italy/Vatican City
Essos=Middle East

the biggest fantasy separating westeros and britain is the lack of muslim terrorist attacks

There are black people and arabs in lotr, the haradrim and the easterlings, and both joined sauron

Game of Thrones is a soap opera for numales and fat women. Niggers can have it.

Got and lotr world is set in medieval europe like world

>>Lord of the Rings will get a "diverse" reboot in the future

you cunts better not film it over here then

Maybe they should make their own shit and put it on BET?

I don't understand why it's the white man's job to create art for them.

i want to punch abrams so bad. I better never get within arms length of this kike.

Clearly they haven't watched LotR. There is already orcs in it.

They have their own culture and are anti slavers and actively stop the arab slavers from finding new slaves, GRRM has a bit of a noble savage fetish so he made them into a culture similar to Moriori regarding warfare and politics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori

There you go use that for the next time someone suggests a matriarchal society or someone complains about this show.

There are literally no minorities in lotr and it's considered one of the best film trilogies ever.
It's a sad day when it's diversified like Ghostbusters

The lack of creativity and/or drive is astounding. And if they make any superhero or fantasy movie, it goes back to only tribal stuff. Black Panther is one example of a mysteriously rich African nation that still is very tribe-like. I guess that's all they really have to work with, though. Tribes and slavery.

>history lessons
>school
Indoctrination for the sake of indoctrination to ensure their libel may spread as truth. You are no Man of God, you are but a Jew's pawn. Remove that flag.

the pirate salladhor saan and the qarth guy are both white in the books, and grey worm is more like a middle easterner than a black person

>I don't understand why it's the white man's job to create art for them

neither do the creators

Game of Cucks is normie garbage, now featuring pathetic "musician" Ed Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeran. Just as shit if the guest star had been OJ Simpson - literal trash written by a degenerate neckbearded old fuck.

these are both played off of medieval Europe, and there were no niggers in that time

Sure lets have a LoTR movie with nigger elves with straight snow white hair running around, it'll be trash just like the new Star Wars was

Quite being sensitive pussy. The world doesn't give a shit what you think.

I do not agree. You have plenty of niggers... Oups. Orcs i mean

Oldfag here. I can remember reading in some novel when I was young a caricature of a Southerner saying something like, 'Niggers. You give them an inch and they'll take a mile'. Of course, he was supposed to be the bad guy (and wrong, needless to say)

lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Europe

This is so great, only 5 years ago this type of realtalk was only done anonymously on white nationalist and NRx blogs.

Now it's done by senators, game developers, and e-celebs. DAT OVERTON WINDOW

But he's right, white people literally take 90% of the leading roles in movies and TV shows, yet the make only 48% of the population.

should we add chinese people to a show set in medieval Europe

Do white people go to Africa and complain the arts there don't have enough white people?

i only read kikepedia

>literal trash written by a degenerate neckbearded old fuck.
It doesn't follow the books anymore.

There are ton of blacks in Game of thrones. What a fucking moron.

>literally an entire fucking continent of blacks and arabs
>WISSA ERRYONE WHITE

>More dwarf and elf race-mixing
>There will be thousands of Peasants fleeing Rohan, who are mixed-race, to Gondor and being reject by a Trump-like figure
>They'll spin it so in some way so that Mordor isn't a bunch of diverse and different races but the other races, like the Haradrim are actually forced into fighting for them due to some magic spell
>There will be some love scene between an Arab Haradrim prince and a white Gondor girl
>Mordor will have parallels to Nazi Germany
>Legolas will be black and have a relationship with a white Rohan girl
>Bilbo will have a few scenes that implies he's a homosexual
>Sauron will take the human form of an elderly white man
>The ending will come when all the foreign races are released from Sauron's control and join together to fight him
>the trump-like Stuart of Gondor will accidentally die after trying to burn his daughter (Faramir) that he always thought less of because she's a woman
>Faramir (female-woman-vagina) then takes control of the armies of Gondor and leads the charge to victory
>Faramir is seen at the very end of the movie with Legolas (black) in a relationship

So it's probably even worse shit, written by Hollywood committee to include shit pop starts like Sheeran to attract more girls an shit.

GoT is all about that feminist agenda and smashing the patriarchy

plenty of shows with 99% blacks in them, find your own fairyland sotry

>mfw our niggers killed, enslaved and ate the moriori then started living on their land and now they say they are the natives of NZ
the moriori are a perfect prediction of what is/will happen to white people
>shitskin savages come along needing places to live because their home is shit
>you offer them some of your land
>they take far more than what you offer
>you do nothing because you dont believe in violence
>they rape your women and children
>they assault/murder your men
>they desecrate your sacred cultural sites
>they put the decapitated head of a 14 year old girl on a spike in the middle of the village/town and forbid you from taking it down (yes, that did happen)
>they have now become the majority ethnic group of YOUR land
>they rebel against you
>they now completely own your land and people
>they racemix and kill off as many of you as they can, just for shits and gigs
>your people die out and knowledge of them is limited to people who seek out extremely obscure historical knowledge
>yfw the last pureblood moriori died 60 years ago
>yfw moriori are literally an extinct race who dont even have any descendants or closely related living ethnic groups
>yfw that is the future of white people but maoris have been replaced with niggers and muslims

I want everyone from europe (especially the heavy immigration countries) to read the story of the Moriori and try to tell me that the story doesnt seem extremely familiar.
you should be scared shitless because you're living it

>Do white people go to Africa and complain the arts there don't have enough white people?

Do white people riot and chimp out when black cops or even ordinary black people kill them unjustly? No. Why? Because white people and black people are unequal, which is also the answer to your original question

You're right, it is much worse than the first four seasons. Sup Forums absolutely hates it for its currently poor script, character writing and shit plot.
Season 7 will be considered the worst season and it's only 7 episodes long.

That is a bunch of bullshit. There should not be black people playing roles that get their basic ideas from white myths. It is just as dumb as saying shaft or blade should be white. Why don't they make their own movies and books with black characters?

Ignoring Westeros is supposed to represent England during the war of the Roses. There is literally black people in the books. They live in the Summer Island chain to the south of everything.

Maoris are a wonderful race. Perfectly evolved scaffolders.

>Stage 1: Classification
>Stage 2: Symbolization
>Stage 3: Dehumanization
>Stage 4: Organization
>Stage 5: Polarization
>Stage 6: Preparation
>Stage 7: Extermination
>Stage 8: Denial

I think I want to get off the ride now, anons.

But consider this. Movies are usually about people doing great things, achieving their goals and such. And I have to point out that it is rather unrealistic to put POC's in such roles. Now, the occasional movie character who didn't do nothing, would be very realistic for POC's

When will Nollywood start putting some white people in their films about little demon boys who play tricks on all the villagers?

This retardation holy shit

There are blacks to the southeast of Westeros, but they are mostly pirates who cant build a civilization due to attacks from some mythical beasts.

>Westeros
>The West

>The Eastern Kingdoms
>The East/Middle East

Like many fantasy authors, fatso is incredibly lazy

>GoT is based on the War of Roses
>LotR is based on Norse mythology
>LOL LET'S ADD BLACKS BECAUSE CURRENT YEAR
He knows Africa has it's own history and mythology, right?

They want black main characters. How fucking hard is it to understand.

hah! yeah. It's always something/someone else at fault when niggers fail to build a civilization isn't it. GoT is fantasy, and yet they sneak in plenty of realism here and there.

They can make their own shows. How fucking hard is it to understand.

THEN MAKE YOUR OWN STORY YOU STUPID CUNT IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND! STOP APPROPRIATING WHITE CULTURE YOU RACIST SHITLORS

Idk, in the books, the blacks live in a jungle covered series of Islands, like the east indies irl. Those jungles are filled with magical beasts and drive them towards the sea and piracy of ships sailing fron pseudo-China to old Valeria and the rest of the world. Some are found in the books because they had joined with pirate groups that operate off the coast of Dhorne and were sough out for their knowledge of magical monsters.

There could certainly be a cool story with the black monster hunting pirates, but that isnt what GoT is about, maybe a spinoff novel, but Martin writes so slowly, he will die before that happens.

and they shall have that with the worlds blessings. When the main characters script run along the lines of bumming cigs and gasoline. Or just 500 pages of dindu nuttn

its one of best things about show
but the jew mary sue has nigress n nigger guard
there are too many niggers in game thrones

Where in my reply did I say that I agree with them?
I'm pointing out that you misunderstood what they want exactly.

>tfw the new Witcher tv series on netflix gets DIVERSIFIED
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP DESU