meanwhile in Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RLLXg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_People's_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographical_midpoint_of_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are outjewing the Jews

>she told me she's very sorry
Kek imagine working at one of these theme parks. It's a non-stop line of Americans and Israelis kvetching to you about their grandfathers who got gassed and oy vey how you developed cancer from the genetic trauma

Say it with me: POLISH DEATH CAMPS.

GERMAN REFUGEE CAMPS

My fiancée is from Poland. Feelsgoodman

Problem, Jacek?

My country is >99% white. Feelsgoodman

Problem, Klaus?

your government is so based
I love the poles

I love being a burger but that fact really hurts.

What a bunch of faggots, for real.
These are the people that control 99% of the world?
Pfft.

All of this is one step closer the edge. The lion will wake and stand up again. Hope you got your ovens ready when we return.

can a pole respond?

Is PiS an "authoritarian" regime. If so, is that what we want? Also, when will you guys go kill all the Krauts plz?

Anecdote galore.
Fat american LARP as usual.
Whooooooo woooda thunk.

still wondering how much the poles are cashing in through the auschwitz museum. poles should give germany the money

Fraulein?

Intermarium when?

archive.fo/RLLXg

>The timing of the Senate bill is awful. On June 26th the EU’s 28 governments will begin debating whether to allow the European Commission to negotiate the terms of NS2 directly with Russia. Mrs Merkel argues that EU institutions have no business intruding in a purely commercial enterprise. But countries like Sweden and Denmark, which must grant environmental permits if the project is to proceed, want the commission to get involved so that they are not left alone to stare down the Kremlin. Foes of NS2, like Poland, think bringing in the commission might be a way to slow the project down. The discussion will be a fascinating test of Germany’s ability to sway opinion inside the European club.

>collective memories
What the fuck does this even mean? All of those kikes weren't even alive back then.

Yes. I'm sure the Jewish tourists had flashbacks to when they were being gassed back in the 1940's.
Not newsworthy

My great-grandfather fought at the Ostfront but that doesn't mean I would get triggered visiting Leningrad.

>Ostfront
He was an invader, you stupid fucking kraut.

I spent a few months in the US, and frankly, I loved the nature, salary, guns, civil rights, etc. but I fucking hated American mentality

build these ovens in France, next time, just like you had jews in Poland, now you have muslims there. No need to spend extra $$ on transportation

> Is PiS an "authoritarian" regime
oy vey, PiS is removing pro-eu commies from the judiciary system, this fucking dictators Kaczyński is turning Poland into fascist country
No, they are not, but they have a lot of in common with NatSoc (but with a huge those of catholicism and weak race-awareness, but lets give them some time)

> If so, is that what we want?
nah, they are not entirely ourguys, we need to less taxes and more civic liberty

every year 2M people visit Auschwitz, you can assume that 80% are foreigners

What about it?
From what the other guy said, it's sounds like he's part of the fetish on the_donald. I fucking can't stand those guys.

How dare you

>collective memories
>What the fuck does this even mean? All of those kikes weren't even alive back then.
Didn't you played in Assassins Creed?
Jewish programmers explain that to you that your ancestors memories are stored in your DNA

you still didn't pay war denbts.

krauts destroyed:
>62% of industry
>84% of infrastructure
>killed 17% of population

You niggers owe us over a trillion euro.

>still wondering how much the poles are cashing in through the auschwitz museum. poles should give germany the money
Stood up, lost the seat

So what? More people died of starvation or warfare out of concentration camps, especially in Eastern Europe and Russia. It's only ever Americunts who bring up the 6 gorillion.

Get fucked Holocaust sympathizing degenerates.

You can only claim reparations if you win a war, Pjottr.

That's like saying I got PTSD because I raped somebody.
It's the stupidest fucking thing I ever heard.

They did win the war, retard.

hey u southern kraut
i can't read your dumb language so I'd like to know how FPO is doing from a real source.. Fill a burger in plz. Any chance they'll enter government in october? Are they /ourguys/

>sights of water mist brought back memories of gas chambers
>as we come to visit gas chambers
Wouldn't want people to remember the holocaust at Auschwitz now would we.

Idea: Destroy Auschwitz so that no one ever has to remember the holocaust

It's another one.
BACK to the dookie with you.
You fucking fetishers make me SICK
Go kill yourself NOW.

one day we'll rake up all the leaves and use them for kindling
watch out

I dunno about FPO, but some Austrian user told me that next gov will turn right/far-right, that's what the poll shows.

We can only hope right. The eastern block will need allies in the years to come

Many Anons here will say that the FPÖ is the only party you can vote for but the sad truth is that half the party are power hungry neocons and the other half brain-dead retards who spout racism. Both don't have any real plans other than being a political power. You get the idea if i told you the party is like a combination of Gary Johnson and Bush Jr./Cheney.

Hungary, Poland, Czechs, Slovaks I see the battle lines being drawn

What the fuck are you talking about?
Eastern Bloc? This isn't 1984 you fucking idiot. Poland and the other countries you mentioned are Central Europe, not eastern.

Do you have any choices to fight islamization? I thought Kurz was another neo-con as well

> Go to Auschwitz
> get upset that you are reminded of Auschwitz

In Western's mind we are still eastern, because for them EU == Europe

look at a map of europe. I get that "central" is better for PR. But its called Eastern you fuck wit.

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAH

What do you think of Canadians? Do you think we're just Americans with a different flag or what?

Eastern Europe is the former Soviet Union.
Poland was never at any point part of the Soviet union.

Last time I checked Poland was subjugated under the Soviet WARSAW pact you IDIOT.

KEK!

Kurz and Sobotka are already covering many right winged votes, Kurz for the younger audiences especially. The FPÖ only has Strache as a strong personality with dozens of has-beens currently in jail or entangled in other legal troubles. Ironically Strache slams the SPÖ for receiving votes in poor immigrant neighborhoods but the FPÖ has the highest voter turnout from S*rbs.

>What do you think of Canadians? Do you think we're just Americans with a different flag or what?

for an average Pole
America:
>fat and stupid

Canada:
>cold, full of extremely polite people

Poland was independant, you retard.
It was the Polish People's republic, it wasn't part of the Soviet Union.
None of the territories were part of the Soviet Union. Hungary, Czechoslovakia, east Germany.
Fucking crack a history book, you stupid faggot.

I actually live an in area that's further south than the US, though.

This is what the Soviet Union looked like.
Notice how Poland isn't a part of it?

Poland was an infiltrated and occupied government. Did all those uprisings in Poland and Hungary never happen?? Was Solidarity something I made up in my head? God damned leaves

Take two seconds and google satellite state. Or is that too much for you?

>satellite state.
Holy shit.
How could you be this fucking stupid. Look up what a satellite state before you even open your stupid cunt mouth, for fuck's sake.
Just leave, this argument isn't going better for you.

>to fight islamisation
Fight poverty and employ forceful integration and islamisation will be no more.
Right now not even the FPÖ wants to fight it since without muslims and other sandniggers nobody would vote them.

>Google satellite state
" formally independent in the world, but under heavy political, economic and military influence or control from another country."
>independant.
Burger education back at it again.

"formally"
FORMALLY
as in, de jure
NOT de facto
The state was not INDEPENDENT

>meanwhile, in Poland
(((foreign funded))) opposition tries to make another coup, fails because people do not want to fight govt that is "good" (better than previous) for them
international jewry mad, germany mad, russia mad, commies mad
stop the bullying

>took a trip with students to Polish
Fucking reporters these days I swear to fucking god.

fucking KEK I actually was at that shower. it was pretty neat
>walk the streets of krakow in summer
>wants to see a lot of things so i walk around the city the whole day
>its like 50 degrees celsius
>go into kike museum
>its surrounded by restaurants that sell cup of water for 10 euros
>as I decide to die rather than subsidize kikes, i see a miracle
>pipes made into a big frame stand in the street, sprinkling water
>walk through it several times, manage to survive
>its so fucking hot im dry before i reach the museum itself

also that day was free entry into the museum. otherwise i wouldnt go there

It was independant on paper since it had it's own government.
Whether or not it was independant in practice is irrelevant. At no point was Poland part of the Soviet Union.

That's like saying because the US installed a US friendly government in Iran, Iran became part of the US.

Everytime I come on Sup Forums, Poland just keeps looking more perfect and perfect.

i'm thinking about moving to Silesia in next 5 yrs as gf is from Silesia and i love it there in Poland, but everyone is so anti russia, it's weird.

This is google translate, the article was in Polish

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_People's_Republic

>At the time of its founding during final stages of World War II, Poland was regarded as a puppet entity set up and controlled by the Soviet Union

>The Soviet Union had much influence over both internal and external affairs, and Red Army forces were stationed in Poland

>Soviet generals and advisors formed 80% of the officer cadre of the Polish People's Army.

POLACKS GTFIH:

So...

>Be Poland
>Be part of shitty EU run by people wanting to destroy White Race
>Told take third-world refugees ... "OR ELSE"
>Poland tells EU to sodomize themselves
>Egregious population decline
>Lots of farmland

>Be white south African farmer
>From dark continent
>Persecuted minority -- one step away from genocide
>highly intelligent
>hard workers
>christian

Why can we not get all the Pol/acks/ on here to start writing Janusz Korwin-Mikke, who stole all the redpills in Europe and ate them for himself, and basically solve multiple problems with 1 stone? Give immediate asylum to white south Africans. EU has to STFU or be openly anti-white and eitherway Poland has taken "refugees" from Dark Continent and make the Gutmenschen STFU as well.

Come on Polacks! Many of us behind you.

Oh my fucking god.
You realize the Soviet Union was like the US, right?
I have to explain this like you're a fucking child.
Okay, so the US has 50 states. The USSR has 16 Republics.

At NO point did Poland become one of those Republics. Fucking read a book, dumbass.
The US had satellite states of its own at multiple points in history, did those satellite states become part of the US?

>but everyone is so anti russia

>123 years of partitions
>45 years of communism

Imagine if you had French occupation of British territories for so long

>Hated American mentality
We are the last based nation on earth. Show some respect son

>but everyone is so anti russia
>russia always plots to destroy Poland, all the time
>sometimes it is weird to oppose that
u wot m8
>Give immediate asylum to white south Africans
fuck off, we gave asylum to hohols
as for your white africans, they will identify as white, just like you have 40 years old little kids

The argument was about geography
is Poland "eastern" european
the answer is yes. Any amount of basic research will confer

You're beyond hopeless.
J'espère que vous trouvez votre chemin, parce que je ne vous aiderai pas.

ive seen several threads on pol made by south africans on their immigration issue.
basically they say its very difficult for them to emigrate anywhere. nobody wants to give them citizenship. australia used to be the placeto go, but now even australia doesnt want them. meanwhile millions of arabs and negros get to live on govt subsidies and are above law in germany. sort yourself out

Keep fucking dreaming.
You cucks in the north have too good lives to be bothered to form any resistance. You're too comfy to be bothered to ruin your life for the future.

Could poland erase the camps? I mean, it takes the place of fertile lands and there is no utility of keeping these buildings. It's like an israeli enclave

This argument is so retarded because definitions like "central" and "eastern" as essentially cultural constructs that boil down to personal preference and audience. You can literally use either one. Everyone chill

The sad thing is that South Africa will force out the remaining whites (lots of them fleed to Zambia, who took relatively good care of them) and South Africa will become another African shithole that Western powers sink their taxpayer dollars into.

>I am not the one that smile all day long like a retard
>people assume that I am either depressed or mean
>everyone just cares about muh facebook my instagram muh iPhone
>people are so fucking careless
>nobody ever gets pissed off and is too polite
>parties are full of whiskey and expensive alcohol and nigger music
>liberals and niggers everywhere

I was in Chicago, nuke this city

nah, we are not geographical Eastern Europe
If you take the point that is farthest east, west, north and south, then you will see that the geographical center of Europe is in northern Belarus

It's debated.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographical_midpoint_of_Europe

>Could poland erase the camps? I mean, it takes the place of fertile lands and there is no utility of keeping these buildings. It's like an israeli enclave

user, we earn shitload of shekels that jews spend here every year

no way faggot, holohoax tourism is good for us, and it reminds how much of a faggots german are

Also you can just turn on the ovens if the refugees ever pour over that empty border of yours.

Next sell some cheap keyrings and polaroid pics under the sign!

>oy vey antisemite there was no free kosher food

>goes to Chicago
>think they know "real America"
Kys polish fag hitler was right to invade you.

>we are the last based nation on earth, show some respect
>polish fag

Kys.

>implying there is any difference between Chicago, commiefornia, NYC or Detroit

MEANWHILE IN POLAND....

I love the polish but you don't know what your talking about
Chiraq and Detroit are both black lands
but Cali and NYC are both white people who want to take BBC

That woman lives in the UK, you fucking retard.
A dur dur dur back yourself to Detroit.

Doesn't change the fact that Polish women are whores that racemix any chance they can when they see brown or black cock, leaf.

It's a shame how they demonstrate tourists Polish concentration camps

The same is with all white women of all nationalities, you fucking retard.
The only difference is that there are no blacks in Poland, so all the race mixers move abroad. Even then 77% of Polish women in the UK have children with Polish men, and the 23% is divided between Asians, other whites, blacks, etc. etc.

It's not "every chance they see", you fucking idiot.

But that's where I am heading up to, your bigger cities are either no-go zones or liberal hellholes that are turning into the former. And people there do not really care

I guess I would enjoy smaller cities or a countryside (but I had some problem with understanding rednecks, though), but it is still very far away from Polish, or slavic in general, mentality

not our circus, not our monkeys
she lives in the uk and in her every video she is talking how happy is she because she left this backwarded country and live in "open-minded" society right now. Opinion discorded.

>Doesn't change the fact that Polish women are whores that racemix any chance they can when they see brown or black cock, leaf.
abroad, why would I give a fuck?

Discord? That triggers me.
But you're right on the other things. Burger is probably a black himself, just seeking to project.

>>killed 17% of population
propaganda, we only killed a few soldiers and guerillas

% of infrastructure
propaganda. there was no infrastructure to destroy. the only thing you could call infrastructure was at the coast, in good old german cities.

>62% of industry
which industriy? poland didn't even have the industrialization, the soviets brought you guys electricity and machines. just more polish propaganda

kek. the truth hurts guys, I'm Polish myself and have family from Ełk, last time I went to the clubs out there these Polish whores were ogling these nigger American tourists that were there, you guys fail to realize Polish homogeneity makes our women crazy for black cock, because it's exotic to them. Even at my university, all the expatriate/international girls that go here in Polish club either have black or spic boyfriends.