HEADLINE: Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria

So our CIA was arming ISIS and Trump ends their program on the same day Syria Warhawk McCain is diagnosed with a serious illness...

really activates the almonds...

google.ca/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/trump-ends-covert-cia-program-to-arm-anti-assad-rebels-in-syria-a-move-sought-by-moscow/2017/07/19/b6821a62-6beb-11e7-96ab-5f38140b38cc_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Commando_Army
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Seriously though, we cant let this guy get his hands on the rake

kek

>So our CIA was arming ISIS
Nope. Rebels.

>City people all voted for Hillary.

Especially the women living closest to the welfare offices

Liberals are really upset about this. Odd. You show them a child beheading video and they forget about it the next day and shill the people who did the beheading.

>Nope, rebels
So yeah, ISIS. They are essentially sane thing

everything that is not Assad forces does not need armaments

they got the pisstapes

Same thing

Okay, now please take your ISIS employees away from here.

They are not ya dufus! lol

He's never going to testify on any of this.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Not even close. They kill each other. You dumbfucks make me laugh, because it's not a secret or anything. It's ben a topic of discussions for severeal years and the major craw between Russian and US forces.

About time, supporting "moderate" rebels never really worked in the first place, the moment they were let loose al Quaida/al Nusra (or whatever they call themselves now actually attacked them and took the weapons... if they didnĀ“t already submit to them the very moment they crossed the border to Syria. Or they just sold the weapons and left.

Read for yourself,
Division 30 in the north, from Turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_30

New Syrian Army in the south from Jordan:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Commando_Army

CHECKED, KEKED

Denialism is strong in this one

>really activates the almonds...
I see what you did there.

This is a planned control burn. They need to take out these rebels and expand kurdistan.

There's still a chance Bernie can win!

LOL.

>Trump does another thing that is suspiciously in line with Putin's desires.

America first?

>anti-Assad rebels in Syria
PC term for ISIS.

>So our nigger president Obama was arming ISIS using Hillary and state department
fixed

seriously when are we going to bring up treason charges? literally supplying physical weapons and arms to enemies of the nation who have declared war on us

No treason its proxy warfare. ISIS has never touched us except that 1 guy

Bless the Gods for this

rebels against what? do you have any proof that assad did anything wrong?

His crime was not becoming a USA puppet state. Instead he choose Russia(big mistake)

Lel nigger got rekt with brain cancer. No wonder he's seeing things

When are we planning the funeral?

So trump was ok with the CIA arming anti-assad rebels for 6+ months under his presidency while calling him a bad goy and ordering airstrikes too? He's either incompetent or has not been involved in foreign affairs and our armed forces are not really at his command, but at the command of (((them))).

>Moderate revels
>Anti Assad
>Freedom Fighters
Call them what they are you fucking cunt "Salafi Islamists"

Today was a great day

>So our CIA was arming ISIS
A surprise to literally nobody with a brain
Yet liberals will still claim Russian are the bad guys

A

FUCKING

LEAF

meh. I'd be tempted to call it "taking one step at a time", this Russia bullshit is looming large on American Talmudvision news networks and the shill outlets are already ramming the angle of "this is exactly what Putin would want!" angle up everyone's ass

Trump has to play his hands very carefully, he's up against the entire NatSec establishment here.

Funny to see leftists suddenly argue for the CIA to undermine foreign governments after spending decades condemning such actions.

when is Trump going to shut down the CIA?

Yes. ISIS kills the moderates and loots the weapons we gave them.

Troubly Mark cant even talk normally infront of all this people, no wonder why he preffers more to use his cellphone to communicate instead, SAD!

So essentially it goes like this:
>US stops funding the rebels and ISIS
>Israel smells its interest are undermined
>seeks another nuclear power support (see 1.5bn poo in loos)
>arranges plan B by partnering with V4 which in the meantime will keep muslims outside their borders
>if shit happens they can relocate inside the V4 territory as honorary refugees, far from the islamic menace
Did I get it right?

FUCK WRONG THREAD, REEEEEEE

Sounds like you been reading too many tweets from 7 year olds from Aleppo who are residing in the last hospital

They defect to isis at extremely high rates

over my dead body

>Moderate rebels.

Are /ptg/ and /sg/ friends again now? There was a legit civil war on this board that happened when the Don launched rockets at that airbase.

pic related

And on a lot of fashy fb groups, I keep telling faggots about muh 35 inter-dimensional chess but the scrubs don't get it

>Nope. Rebels.

You really should lurk moar faggot.

>Trump has to play his hands very carefully, he's up against the entire NatSec establishment here.
he's doing the exact opposite though and adding more fuel to the russia fire than any shill media outlet ever could. Call it 4d chess if you want, it's fucking retarded to not know about the Streisand effect. He needs to go dark on the whole russian thing because he is playing into the media's hands by repeatedly denying and making idle threats. It's always going to be the "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" or "I'm not a crook" denials that are going to resonate with the american public the most.

So why did Trump win the educated white vote? Dipshit leaf.

When Syria got tomahawked at that airbase. It seemed so out of character for trump to have ordered it in retaliation "for the chilldruns" as it were.

I sort of wonder if maybe some deep state elements or rogue military elements managed to get away with an unauthorized attack, hoping to kick-start a full blown war. But was damage controled PR wise by trump to avoid a war and avoid having the government appear to not have complete proper control of its military assets