India-China General /icg/ - Inaugurated Edition

Real war is finally about to happen. Both countries have nukes and situation is scalating pretty fast. Shit's about to go down.

>Multiple military units are on the move today in #Doklam as tensions continue to escalate between #India and #China.
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/887838058833379328

>#China mobilizes military units to #Tibet as tensions continue with #India.
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/887759281344446464

>PLA moved huge military hardware into Tibet after Sikkim standoff: report
thehindu.com/news/international/pla-moved-huge-military-hardware-into-tibet-after-sikkim-standoff-report/article19308252.ece

>Indian media is claiming China is using psychological warfare against India's people to provoke fear
tamil.oneindia.com/news/india/china-is-resorting-psychological-war-wants-india-back-off-at-doklam-sources-290209.html

>Why is it happening?
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-40653053

Other urls found in this thread:

defenceaviationpost.com/us-expresses-concern-sikkim-stand-off-says-india-china-come-better-arrangement/
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/19/asia/india-china-border-standoff/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aOSihYubSGQ
edition
archive.is/qMneA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJrVGJ0QuRY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Three branches will become one
>An island will drift away.
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Idols will speak and move about.
>The black flag will fly above the dome.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
>The ravens will starve.
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
>The rod and the ring will strike.

>US Expresses Concern Over Sikkim Stand-Off; Says India, China Should Come Up With ‘Better Arrangement’
defenceaviationpost.com/us-expresses-concern-sikkim-stand-off-says-india-china-come-better-arrangement/

>China holds live fire drills as tensions escalate
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/19/asia/india-china-border-standoff/index.html

>IndiaToday Live Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=aOSihYubSGQ

>Claims from Indian Media that China is waging war against its nation with their media.

India and USA teaming up???!!!! Is this why the India prime minister hugged trump to show that he was happy with his decision to support India instead of china??? GAME ON MOTHER FUCKERS!!

Archive shills

>edition cnn com/2017/07/19/asia/india-china-border-standoff/index.html
archive.is/qMneA

>the bear will leave it's cave forever
>>California's flag is a bear
>>people are memeing for California to do a Calexit
HAPPENING CONFIRMED

>bot accusing someone in shilling

Most probably. What is even more strange at the same time is that Russia is in better terms with India than with China (basically unofficial allies). It would be funny to see China against an India-Russia-NATO axis

Literally nothing is going to happen.

Literally everything is happening

No. Russia becomes a legitimate threat and world superpower as China forces India/UK/USA into war.

It looks like it. While tensions are rising, it's mostly going to be on a political scene.
Everyone has nukes. None will use it.
No one is stupid enough to push the button...
...yet.

I'm a seer and believer

Wake me up when someone has been wiped off the planet

SINK THE CHINKS, POO BOYS

>screencapping your own pose
(you)

So how decent is Chink cold weather training?

>An Island will drift away

Well that been said, a 1 trillion tonne iceberg breaks away from Antarctica

>the black flag will fly above the dome
ISIS flag?

Not my post

FAKE AND GAY
A
K
E

A
N
D

G
A
Y

Why does India have nukes? They can barely be trusted with sticks.

>Three branches will become one
American dictatorship.
>An island will drift away.
Brexit.
Supernova.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
Eclipse.
????
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
Millenium Dome, Londonistan

Three Gorges Dam?

Mutually Assured Destruction between India and China
>A rock will stand on seven hills

Tricky. "Rock" can be a noun, a verb, as can be "stand." A "rock will" could mean a strong minded politician. Seven hills could imply Rome, Italy; Rome, GA; Seattle, WA; even Mecca, KSA; any number of places. It gets more complicated in the UK, where some place names, such as Torpenhow, translate to "Hill Hill Hill."

>The ravens will starve

A groups of ravens is called a "Congress." If "three branches become one" is an American dictatorship, then this logically follows.

>The bear will leave its cave forever
Calexit? Russian emergence as the global leader?
>The rod and the ring will strike
Erasure of Sykes-Picot borders, establishment of a Syrian/Iraqi/Iranian super state.

Literally KEK

Overpopulation solved

this

I hope the poos don't get BTFO too badly

Then you are a massive fucking retard for listening and sharing a ranting schizophrenic probably high on meth.

Literally Miku holograms. Idols, get it?

China reminds me of Germany pre-WW1. Powerful economy but shit at diplomacy

Peace will happen

The ravens in the tower of London are said to protect the Crown Jewels and an old myth says when the Ravens leave the tower, the monarchy falls. As the British Royals are literally (((them))) ... they will fall!

(((they))) won't fall, dumb kraut
(((they))) will "win" on earth, but those who've followed Christ to the end will be the true winners

Jesus will save me anyways. I do what I can to fight the synagogue of Satan and believe everything will be alright.

>he believes diplomacy is a thing

Diplomacy is dictated by geo-economic-political factors, you can't lick somebody ass and expect results if your geopolitical position is wrong.

Chinese are on the road to become the biggest economy(even while not being the richest country around), they wage trade war with the rest of the world for years now but nobody fights back and their rise to power is a problem for basically every other relative power in the area. Just by demographics alone - they have 20M men that will never have a wife since the one child policy worked as it did. They are the perfect soldier material and nobody else has similarly sized expendable manpower reserve.

Russians? They keep buying out Russian far is very quickly. Russia is next on the chopping block if Chinese will become a hegemon in the region(by getting rid of American influence and wrecking India and Japan).

Indians and SEA nations are self-explanatory, so is Korea and Japan.

The US will in a matter of few decades enter gigantic arms race with Chinese(unofficially it has started already) and due to the way Chinese state and economy functions they will have relative upper hand here since they can spend far more money on armaments.

Every single nation with power projection in the region looks at China very carefully and waits for a good moment to cut them down before they become to big to control. This is why Trump(and earlier, like-minded politicians like Perot or Buchanan) pursues closer ties with Russia and India - the faster he isolates Chinks, the easier it will be to contain them.

Try not to take the Mark and you'll be fine

Read Inscription #1.

>t Russian far is
east*

dunno how it happened

media bias...
if they're shit at diplomacy, they would have been sanctioned to hell and back by now

I am veeeeery cautious about the mark

If you are, then you know it's already around

enlighten me

I only want this to happen for all the OC liveleak and bestgore vids

Billions of people biting it by the week would be interesting.

The RFID hand implant, friend
You can literally buy and sell with it
(((they))) are going to force it as a new ID
You can put it in your hand or forehead
etc etc
It pretty much fits the description perfectly, and they're already implanting it to westerners and african kids

visa is pushing businesses to stop using cash. spooky.

where is this prophesy from?

Why do you think (((they))) are turning money obsolete? They are already basing it off of nothing, and (((they))) are controlling it, so if they control they way it works, they can also control you
And that's their goal, either through laws, poverty, fearmongering or wealth, they will force the mark upon anyone, poor or rich, so that nobody can buy or sell without it

ok then I knew what you meant. I am very aware of the rfid chips but thanks anyways.

everything you buy tracked, and noted.

Nuke blown in the upper atmosphere to have a country stop fighting

>implying it is not already reality today
(((Amazon)))
cashback cards (don't know if they exist in usa)

they can track a lot, but not everything.

Take advantage of the situation before it reaches apocalypse-tier
Carve out a shelter for yourself and fellow believers in a mountain somewhere
God will help all those who need it
In more ways than one
yet

Who's retarded "prophecy" is this anyway.

Also
>Current Year
>Believing in bunk like prophecies

ISHYGDDT

If cashback cards are what I think they are we call them debit cards here

this is where we broadcast our pirate signal. and hack into the matrix.

i feel like my whole life has been waiting to scavenge after the great nuclear happening. the biggest disappointment is it hasn't happened. nothing ever happens.

No, in Germany for example there is the payback cards. you can get them free and scan them when you buy stuff. they use the data for surveys etc and you earn points (1% cashback ca.) and get prices. coffee machines or any kind of stuff.

Let me know when something actually happens...
Tired of all these "It's happening" threads that never actually happen

?

tanks crossed the border
IT IS HAPPENING

matrix baby, no way you didn't see that move. i thought it was funny.

Unfortunately you're right
Every happening for the past 3 years has been nothing

Rewards cards?

our am i joking?

yes!

nice insight, but China itself is a powder barrel ready to explode. They have too many internal problems that could cause social unrest if the communist party loses a bit of its grip, they have no way to feed their huge population by themselves, since half of their territory is desert - and the first thing that's going to happen to them is a trade embargo if they provoke a war. Take the Communist party away, starve the population and put the country in an unwinnable war and the Chinese are done. I dont think they are stupid enough to try something.

also, diplomacy is a thing come on you just explained how trump is trying to isolate the chinks

the global system is gonna have to track me buying some antacids, cause i got heartburn.

Nukes have ruined the planet.
Humanity is stagnating.
We need real war, real fighting.
These low IQ self driving planes and drones, bombs, and nukes and guns.
The sport, the thrill of the hunt and taking another mans life! Gone.
Now you can press a button, pull a trigger and end it all.

An what is it anyone is willing to fighting these days? In a war you don't truly get to fight in?
Their country? Why?
I guess china and india have something to fight for in that regard, but fuck me this is silly.

The world demands BLOOD. It was never mean't to be this way!
Humanities greatest state and most triumphant moments is when we're driving a sword into another dudes chest and fucking his wife!
We are warriors, killers! Takers of life and land! The passive self-defeating destruction we're on now is not how it should be!!

Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang told reporters in Beijing on Tuesday "The constant undermining of the rules of Mortal Kombat by the Emperor of Outland is an insult to the sovereignty of China and the Earth Realm as a whole. If the Emperor will not cease his warlike ways, we will cease them for him." God Realm representative Ambassador Raiden was unavailable for comment.

decent indian commentary youtube.com/watch?v=ZJrVGJ0QuRY

>inb4 massive amounts of radiated chink/ poo in loo refugees
>inb4 non whites fuck up the planet like the dumb cunts they are

it wouldnt be the first india-china war
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

Refugees, cowards and traitors are mean't to be killed at your gates, not let in.

Men who won't die for their country don't deserve a right to live in someone elses.

In other news, Shang Tsung converts to Orthodoxy, seeks closer ties to Russia

this so fucking much the thought of running away from your coutnry cause of war is sickening to me.

I wouldn't believe him for a second.

It's no doubt some scheme to cheat at Mortal Kombat.

It's what those filthy Outlanders do.

fuck off EIDF

I don't know. Potentially China could be provoking a war with India to stave off a potential revolt at home. If it could work for america, it could work for china. I don't know the calculus for a uprising in china though so take me with a grain of salt as someone who doesn't know what they are talking about

>t. Armchair Warriors who can't even beat digital enemies let alone physical ones

Weasels like you who demand sacrificial glory from others are everything that's wrong with western civilization.

>chinks and shitskins are killing each other

I'm actually part of the armed forces mate so you can go suck yourself off with your fucking LARP flag.

Refugees are cowards.
Traitors.
An they deserve nothing but death.
They abandon everything, literally everything, and then knock on the door asking if they can bring their hollow principles inside and spread them around some more.
I say no.
Fuck them.
Fuck you.
An nobody here is calling for you to do anything, you fat blithering virgin.
They are simple statements, observations.
Truths of this world.
One of them being refugees are cowards.

Oh, did I trigger you Outlander?

You know your Emperor isn't even native to your own realm, right?

>says the guy whose realm protector is fucking around with dead people
WE WUZ NETHERKANGZ N SHIET

Then why aren't you volunteering for deployments?

Nice try dipshit. I know for a fact that if war ever came to your doorstep, you'd cut and run without a moments notice and flee to Canada demanding the take your oh so strong and wonderful ass in.

And when they refuse, you'll meekly crawl away to die, like the nobody that you are.

Nope, nice projection though. Stay mad cuckboi.
Open up your door, wife and future to those nice refugees.

>Believing Outland propaganda

Kung Lao did nothing wrong!

HOW DOES QUAN CHI'S COCK TASTE LIKE?

I live with three families of them and they're a level of good, hardworking people you can never even hope to be.

You're a spoiled child, spouting shit on the internet and demanding people a world way die so you can pretend like you're the better person for having been born in a safe land.

You're human garbage, basically.

>tfw china and india annihilate each other
>tfw no more slants or poos

I'm sure it's better than being gangraped by mutants with blades in their arms while some bee slut jerks off a centaur.

How do you Outlanders even know how to read with all that shit going on around you?

C U C K E D - T R A I T O R

#celebratediversity you bigot

>>Idols will speak and move about.
This is "big dog", "pet man" and other robotic war machines

youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

"The Dragon" has most often been used to refer to "china" or East Asia in older European lit.

>A rock will stand on seven hills
I think this is pretty obviously Rome its self and how Francis will be unseated by a "Peter" like character, Petros translates directly into Rock.

This could die into Saint Malachy's prophecies of the Pope, the last he forecast as being"Peter the Roman".

>The ravens will starve
I think this not to do with congress but with the lack of war. No dead bodies means nothing for scavengers like ravens to eat.

I think the crows starving discredits the idea this could be a big war.

Further more, crying out in silence doesn't sound like war, it sounds like peace.

This could be the US and Russia declaring peace.

>The bear will leave its cave forever
Russia will establish its self as imperial forever. It will absorb Iraq / Syria / Iran permanently.

Everything else I agree with 100%

Sage.

The rapeugee crisis is the perfect excuse for rolling this out

Jej just shows you know nothing about my service history.

Yes, I'm the traitor because I know how to extend liberty and justice to the people who learned it willingly and peacefully assimilated.

Not you, the authoritarian puppet screaming about the death of his race and demanding war be waged upon anyone who slightly disagrees with you.

Very patriotic stuff, you human parasite.