Is there any truth to the stereotype that Russian women are cunts?

Is there any truth to the stereotype that Russian women are cunts?

>Is there any truth to the stereotype that women are cunts?
Yes

That's a Turk.

And Russians are just slightly poorer, slightly more stoic Slavs.

It's much more clear that they expect you to be alpha.

/thread

more than just cunts

sad and ugly inside

yes, even we know this, we have had plenty of news regarding Chileans getting Russian 'wifes'

what ope' is saying is that intelligent, wealthy beta-cucks should get themselves some russian arm candy and make babies, that will grow up to become intelligent, tall chads ripped like Jesus, able to fuck shit up

yes

>That's a Turk
= roastie sporting a huge afro

are tatars that dark?
i met one in germany and she was literally blonde and hazel eyed

All women are cunts.

No, check the nose and literally black hair. That's a Turk/Tartar

They are race realists and will say "Mexican
's x" "blacks y" "whites based". And they don't like that SJW crap either. Don't bother telling them your pronouns or anything.
Also this.
It might be a meme but I know the ones I have know don't even like a guy that goes down on a women, because it is beta as hell to them

Russia is a very gendered and conservative society. Men are expected to be masculine (drink heavily, never show emotion etc.) and women are expected to be very feminine (have babies, wear high heels etc.). They fucking love gender roles. If you take a Russian lady on a date, you take flowers, his the doors for her and you pay for everything. This is not negotiable. In return you get to fuck a gorgeous Slav girl in a country where the average qt is at least an 8.

Because of the gender role expectations, Russian women will naturally graduate to the most alpha guy they can find. If it's not you, then she'll drop you immediately and hook up with the guy who is.

And from the Russian perspective, all western men are naturally weak and emotional compared with Russian men. Even chad alpha western men are usually too soft and sensitive for Russian women. So they'll leave your baby crying ass as quickly as you can blink. It's hard to keep a Russian girl interested because western guys are all too soft and weak for them. I've got a Russian girl because I learned quickly what the score was and became alpha as fuck to keep her.

t. Western expat in Russia

she could be from the crab nebula; but this goy isn't going anywhere near a fucking Arby's Deluxe that looks like the drummer from a 70's funk band.

no moldilocks-tier roastie's plizz

But user, All women are cunts.

Sounds good to me, i have no emotions so thats a start

This guy:

...has it right, even if he's overplaying the "BE ALPHA LIKE ME" angle a bit. Russian girls, and girls from the CIS region in general, are no only fine as fuck, they generally have zero entitlement to them. They may EXPECT that a man they'll fuck will buy dinner and open doors, but they also understand that $100 for a steak isn't something they just deserve just because they're drawing breathe.

If you're a man who's confident in himself, and you're into girls who like standard gender roles, you'll have a LOT of fucking fine with CIS girls. You don't have to be a meathead - just be fine with you, and she'll get down with you.

Source: Fucked multiple FOB Russian chicks when I worked in the bar business.

if you've ever know a russian girl you'd know the answer. They're more Jewish than actual jewish girls. I know, when I was in college I dated an orthodox jewish girl from NYC, and two russian girls (among others). I thought the first one was a gold digging whore, and went into no.2 a few years later thinking it was pure chance.

Nope.

My step brother didn't learn from my mistake and married a gold digging who-- I mean Russian girl.

>If you're a man who's confident in himself, and you're into girls who like standard gender roles, you'll have a LOT of fucking fine with CIS girls. You don't have to be a meathead - just be fine with you, and she'll get down with you.

this fucker never met a russian girl.

I find this hard to believe. Maybe they change once in America, but every Russian chick I've known has been super smart and capable of managing her own life and seeks out a man she can respect because Ivan is a worthless drunk. Coming off as some courtly beta faggot wouldn't work with in the ones in the U.S. at least.

This is basically correct. My wife is Russian, extremely hot. She's a US citizen now, wasn't when we met, got her master's etc in the US.

If you're not a stoic alpha chad don't bother with Russian women, especially the hot ones. You are nothing to them. Luckily I basically have no emotion, partially owing to my quasi autismo which is why I'm on this board to begin with. But I also have a high IQ and exceptional genetics.

Russian women hate beta behavior, they want to be a woman, they want flowers, they love gender roles, they are traditional as fuck. It's awesome. My wife and I own a business together and she still does all the cleaning, laundry, cooking etc at home and gets mad at me if I do it. I still do sometimes to help her though tbqh.

When we met she already hated Jews, her father is red-pilled. I mean no country was more fucked by Jews than Russia. A Russian normie is way, way more red-pilled than an American normie. She's a race realist, very comfy to talk to for that reason. No fake conversations about bullshit. I can be my stoic self as long as it includes basic gestures like flowers.

Also someone else said Russian women don't like a guy going down on them because it's beta and submissive. Can confirm that as well.

She's awesome, Russian women in general are too, but a typical ameribro will not be able to handle one. Sorry but it's just true.

Yes. It's like talking to an Oceans Eleven character. All smart-ass and no emotion

all women are whores at heart

What are you doing in Russia?

Not from the ones I've met no

You like russians?
Come to UAE.

There isnt even such a stereotype
What a horrible shitpost

They're like Korean woman and Russian men are like Korean men
They expect the man to be controlling and the man doesn't speak much

KEK /thread

They are super bitchy.
However they are very receptive to being beaten and talked down to.

They really need abuse.

Oh also, Russian / Slavic girls, have tighter pussies and better bodies on average.

I don't know if its because Russian men have smaller dicks on average.

But anytime I've had a Russian girl, even like soaking wet and fully aroused, i've had trouble getting in, and I'm not very big.

>Also someone else said Russian women don't like a guy going down on them because it's beta and submissive. Can confirm that as well.
Only if you are doing it like a beta.
But do not even suggest pegging to Russian woman. She will stop respecting you. And if Russian woman does not respect you, you are in for trouble.