Net Neutrality is Dead

>yfw your god-emperor stabbed you in the back
vox.com/platform/amp/culture/2017/7/19/15971344/2017-net-neutrality-protest-fcc-repeal

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4g1Rj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No profits today
archive.is/4g1Rj

The fact that they named it 'net NEUTRALITY' set off my alarms. These sick fucks always name these things the opposite of what they really are. The Patriot Act, the Affordable Care Act, Right to Work, Defense of Marriage.

Shylocks, all of them.

This

I looked into it quite a bit earlier this year when it first started to be a thing with trump

People frame it as if it's a totally free internet versus complete corporate control pay-for-play

In reality what is being fought is top-down authoritarian government control over all of the internet, versus private market competition for internet service.

I am not a fan of the very few options for internet in this country right now but at least there are some choices and potentially room to grow. If it gets redefined as a utility that will truly be the death of the internet. Nothing delivers an inferior product quite like the federal government.

Also don't forget obammy unleashing domestic propaganda on us several years back. if (((they))) have total control over the net, kiss any remaining freedom goodbye. Neutrality my fucking hairy ass.

Thank goodness, the less power the government has, the better.

>
>This
>
>I looked into it quite a bit earlier this year when it first started to be a thing with trump
>
>People frame it as if it's a totally free internet versus complete corporate control pay-for-play
>
>In reality what is being fought is top-down authoritarian government control over all of the internet, versus private market competition for internet service.
>
>I am not a fan of the very few options for internet in this country right now but at least there are some choices and potentially room to grow. If it gets redefined as a utility that will truly be the death of the internet. Nothing delivers an inferior product quite like the federal government.
>
>Also don't forget obammy unleashing domestic propaganda on us several years back. if (((they))) have total control over the net, kiss any remaining freedom goodbye. Neutrality my fucking hairy ass.

I trust the first amendment over more corpritocricy. Make them a utility in regards to open access but also make cable the same as phone to allow open competition on the wires against Comcast which is worse than old ATT ever was before they were broke up.

>getting rid of government-regulated Internet that enabled government censorship to exist and telecom monopolies to thrive

I fail to see how this is a bad thing. Yeah Internet prices might go up and select packages might come into existence but in a few years once there is more competition and choice in the telecom market this will be thought of as a very good thing.

> In reality what is being fought is top-down authoritarian government control over all of the internet, versus private market competition for internet service.

That's not what it as all fucking retard

You're a disgrace and you disgust me
This is literally the best thing that could happen to free mankind from the degeneracy's yoke. These threads make me feel sick, because it is so obvious the level of shilling we get. On the real Sup Forums this shit would be praised, instead we have fucking redditors complaining.

Link source faggot

Net Neutrality aka gov regulates the net for (((fairness))). A disgusting concept that has nothing to do with freedom

Repealing Net Neutrality has become the new Martin Shkreli. Tons of misinformation out there, people mindlessly repeating talking points, less than 10% of people doing actual research, and 90% of people getting angry because
>muh life saving drugs
or in this case
>muh internet
without realizing that those things aren't actually in danger.

Do the opposite of what (((lobbyists))) want.

this, sadly

>vox
literally kys

based nordbot

fuck off camorra

he didnt stab you in the back, you were told over and over and over again what would happen and then you allowed it to happen because you want to be edgy.

you stabbed yourselves in the gut

>telecom companies see the huge profits from traffic netflix, google, facebook, ect. get through their services
>feel it's fair for them to charge these companies a little something extra for their huge amount of traffic
>social media and streaming companies go on campaign about muh net neutrality because they'd rather subject everyone to incompetent government bureaucracy than pay telecom fees.

pbuh

>people actually thought any politicians cared for them.
even mummy may is going to ban our internet all politicians are bought no one is going to protect your internet

>Obama policies are good
No, in tired of the emotional pleas, nobody gas put forth what in the bill makes it "sacred"

democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what to eat

That would be true if the ISPs weren't running a cartel.

For market to provide good service there needs to be competition and the industry and the legalization in US is build to prevent that.

Finally. The free market will Make The Internet Great Again.

This is bad. The ZOG-train keeps on rolling. Another victory for the kikes however we will never surrender.

Imagine being this fucking dumb.
Can't wait until Sup Forums is blocked thanks to you retards.

>free market
>stopping exploitation is bad
Are you human, or are you the new robo-shills?