Finns are not white

>Finns are not white

Why do americans always say this? They have never been to europe, they have never seen a finn, they have brown eyes and dark hair, but still they somehow believe they know the subject. We finns are just an ancient branch of white people that disappeared elsewhere long ago.

Is it hollywood education that makes americans think they are right in their baseless knowledge? Is it the cheese burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIBdpFJyFkc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finns#Genetics
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/asset?unique&id=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pgen.1005703.s027
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

finns are ayys

The mongol empire

Why is Scandinavia so mixed?

>We finns are just an ancient branch of white people that disappeared elsewhere long ago.

finns are on average 10% asian but at the same time the have the most dna from the ancient european hunter gatherers and i think they have the least anatolian neolithic farmer blood.

>Why do americans always say this?
They don't ya schizophrenic!

You wish there were any universities in Tampere or Oslo as good as ours!

Shit the spiders figured us out!

Finns aren't white in the sense of complete purity. You're white, but you're also more Finnish than anything else.

how many anuses have you probed today?

>Finns are not white

I've always been under the impression that this was just a stupid meme to trigger Finns, just like every other "x is not white" meme.

SIlly spider, we dont probe anuses, our automated equipment does.

Eh, they're white enough for me.

No matter what forever we will be white mongolians.

Whitest country in the world isn't white?

I'm mostly amused by burger logic because whites will be soon minority in US. Enjoy your niggers and spics.

Where do you base this 10% assumption?

The almighty Yakub, creator of all whites, says nothing about Fins. You are either false whites, or something else entirely.

there are over 200 million of us

why complain about stereotypes then stereotype us like we all think the same thing

of course you depressed idiots are white lol
learn to take a joke

>getting trolled by ancient memes

I thought Asians were supposed to be smart OP

>dat penis

Kek, why did they feel it was so important to draw it that big there?

>not probing anuses personally.

do you even lmao?

>(((university rankings)))

They're as good or better. Universities don't matter shit anymore anyways.

Tarja is Finnish. Finds are 100% white Nordic
youtube.com/watch?v=kIBdpFJyFkc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finns#Genetics

>Finns show very little if any Mediterranean and African genes but on the other hand almost 10% of Finnish genes seem to be shared with Siberian populations.

This pic perfectly describes OP. Who clearly doesn't want to admit that were mongols.

>not putting on the "black nationalist" larp flag before posting

but he did

Siberian =/ asian people

Ok, now feelings hurt.
Whitest genez

I am flying to Finland tomorrow. What do I need to know?

that youre gonna wanna go back in 5 minutes

here we have the finn in denial of his asian blood. many such cases.

>mfw a Sami suggests that b/c my eyes and hair are brown I ain't White

Literally, Sami are so fucking butt-hurt right now.

pack some warm sock.

The germans wanted Finland to hand over the jews but eventually only got like 5 or so. Also Mannerheim thought Hitler as a complete cuck when Hitler visited and didn't care for the germans advice of not smoking in front of hin.

I'll be 30 mins from Helsinki so I can probably find stuff to do.

I didn't think there would be any jews in finland

it's like 70 there

You picked a bad time. It is going to rain a lot.

Have you seen Ms. Helsinki?

Mannerheim, who was of aristocratic blood, though hitler was common scum.

all youre gonna realize is how spoiled we are and how antisocial people are over there

every european always remarks about how much more friendly people are here

eu is a shithole

I'm finnish and i didn't know finland had more than few jews that migrated recently.

WALES YES

Kek how are you spoiled? Also americans may like to talk more but their speech is always so bland and without content. Like mcdonalds.

>mwf E1b1b

Still 100% fingol

Reminder that "white" Indo-Europeans come from Central Asia.

Have you seen siberians?
The indiginous are white even to this day, some might have folds in their eyes due to evolution.

>it's like 70 there

then pack your mankini

our utilities are actually modern and don't go out every 10 minutes

we also aren't forced to live in slum apartments because buying land in a small ass country is expensive

you can also go to a grocery store in america with a little amount of money and get actual good tasting food

also meat isn't absurdly expensive

and pork isn't banned in our stores either
:)

I'm actually from the west coast so i have lots of swedish blood in me.

Now post one of Asia and hope the Mongols aren't purple bud.

If I move to a small city in Finland and never ask for gibs can I be friends with the native Finns? Would I be treated as any other Finn at the work place? Can I wear spurdo shirt on a street without being prosecuted?

Aristocratic blood..

>E1b1b

are you a (((chosen))) fingol?

You know in northern europe we have so much land compared to people that we can buy as big houses as we want. Food is more expensive tho, but at least it's clean and healthy.

>E1b1b
>Still 100% fingol
Lol you're an Albanian/Greek Egyptian Hahahahahaha don't worry though. Hitler was E1b too.

I'm about 1/4 finn. I'm American, 100% European (genotyped myself with Ancestry.com).

People sometimes comment how I have yellow skin. You can't make this shit up bro. But otherwise I am very nordic and caucasian. A bit flexible and limber, but still muscular.

Finngoloid is real. I have a pretty rare IQ, lots of empathy, women of all races find me attractive, I naturally gravitate towards free market values and so on. 10/10 would advise my ancestors to breed again.

>healthy food
okay you got me there

the only kind of food that is healthy here is literally at least twice as expensive per portion
really makes you think

some of my ukrainian relatives looked pretty asian (black hair, brown eyes, round head, asian body shape) and had some siberian yakut blood in their 23andme test. i googled yakuts and they look pretty asian to me.

It seems like those examples of europe for you are from a shitty country like Romania or some shit

see

Probably not but do not worry, buy one of these and magically everyone loves you, yes chicks too.

You would always be foreing because you haven't experienced your childhood in finland, but if you are white then you will receive the respect of white man and your children will be considered finnish.

Lots of the Western and Northern Europeans got some really lucky and cool genes. They're not always the same ones, but that's why those within those areas who interbreed have children with better immune systems and higher IQs.

I don't have data on other races, but objectively speaking, when Western and Northern Europeans interbreed, there are have been many positive outcomes. IQ is the result of many genes; one snp that I have alone is responsible for a 4 point IQ boost on average. Gathering a collection of those from high-IQ populations is a genetic win button.

+ most houses have a sauna

I've looked at house prices and they seem very affordable. Saw apartments starting at 45k in some places. Maybe I will get some place in the middle of the country someday and go there to hang out for a few months a year. Language is a bit strange but it's manageable.

its a meme m8
"x isnt white" is a meme from the first shills

no

Their food is not expensive and they have a lot of fresh produce.

>"x isnt white" is a meme

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

finnish: 7% central asian

It's a joke my Finnish friend. Now please, calm down and return to the steppes for afternoon throat singing before you start raiding villages again.

How does Finland manage to be best in the world in so many things?

American are retarded with almost no education
In the end why do you care?
Your nation is beautiful and going well

Based Finns. It's called putting national interests before anything else.

It's not that high. Saamis are max 20. North east Finns are 8, Southwest Finns are 4.

The largest non-European component in Finns is a Middle Eastern one at ~25%.

Yeah this is why the leftist "we have to racemix to strenthgen our genepool!" falls short. In north and west alone there are so many different ethnicities, despite everyone having white skin, that it's more than enough to be considered race mixing to just breed among those populations.

Sure man, white people are always welcome.

Central Asians are Turkic/Mongolian and we don't have that.

yakuts, ukrainians =/= native siberians
that's some cherry picking

Ancient white genes.

No but in reality it's that plus strong national pride and and homogenetic population. If Sweden would shake off the jews and muds go full Aryan again they would do even better than us.

What the fuck are you even going on about? Most Americans don't know what Finland is, and have no opinion.
Only American I know talks about Finland likes your weirdo language, where the ceiling is "the top of the cave."

The denial.

Busby et al. 2015.

SpaceMix: journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/asset?unique&id=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pgen.1005703.s027

What's with the thickheadedness anyway? This kind of atmosphere doesn't exist on forums where people actually know these things. Only (ignorant, stupid) Sup Forumssters say this.

The stuff you've posted has nothing to do with the fact that Finns are Asiatic.

It has nothing to do with being racist or anything, just Finnic inferiority complex. You can't admit the truth. You're more Asiatic than other Europeans, deal with it.

>All that purple
What are you and balts supposed to be then, aliens?

The only component that defines Europeans is that of the Mesolithic one. Without it all of us would just look like Middle Easterners and Siberians on a PCA.

Muricans get angry because they are not white and want to be god-tier like finns.

>The largest non-European component in Finns is a Middle Eastern one at ~25%.

is that the neolithic anatolian farmer blood? all europeans have some, even english are about 40% anatolian farmer.

The purple was bronze battle axe-wielding kangz who navigated the river systems. There's a particular type of Mälaren axe you find from Middle Volga to Sweden.

SUOMALAISET OVAT MONGOLEJA KESKI-AASIASTA
FINNS ARE MONGOLS FROM CENTRAL ASIA
EIKÄ SIINÄ OLE MITÄÄN VÄÄRÄÄ
AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

are you claiming yakuts arent native siberians?

>Why is Scandinavia so mixed?

Why are you afraid to use a geo-flag?

>type Finnish people into google
>images appear of people wearing branches and reeds on their heads
>old woman wearing lots what appears to be rhubarb on her head

Finland what is this?

No one unironically believes that, you dumb faggot. It's literally just a meme.
I thought Finns were supposed to be good with memes?

Nothing wrong with some refreshing facts also.
Yeah, we have something similar to Natufians at around 25%.

Wtf indeed

They do that to piss you off,the same way they call us gypsies and the same way they have some shit to say about every damn white european country, you are suppose to say "fuck off 56% burger".They are so smart they called me south american for being of greek descent

Hello, I'm the 1st google result for Finnish people.