How to fix police?

>respect police for the job they do and the bullshit they have to deal with
>respect police that are understanding and empathetic even during a traffic stop
>hate pissants that abuse their position for self serving sense of empowerment
>hate cops that think their actions could be misinterpreted so they shut off their body cams or lie for one another

I want police and want to like them for doing their job of keeping us safe but hate the bullshit day to day traffic ticket extortion and blatant over use of authority. The problem is some cops, not all but enough to matter, use their title to make themselves feel bigger and superior. Making people grovel to avoid tickets or lording their ability to send them to jail for the night.

Police are supposed to be there to handle matters the average person doesn't want to deal with and restore order. If "order" is the median of what people do why are we siccing the hounds on regular people for minor or insignificant infractions for no other purpose other then extracting money via fines?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peelian_principles
incaseart.blogspot.com/2013/08/super-break-sketches-1.html?m=1&zx=b9fd5b34b3052be3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tungsten core bullets.

stop littering, these laws were made for apes like yourself

>How to fix police?
Privatize everything.

Body cams on at all hours they are working.
Beyond that, actually following the Peelian Principles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peelian_principles

Give me source on that pic and ill share the secrets that made the police force in my State so effective.

Ey b0ss
incaseart.blogspot.com/2013/08/super-break-sketches-1.html?m=1&zx=b9fd5b34b3052be3

But the solution is to be kind to them. They're just people with a job, and deserve respect.

We need to instate rights for people in higher tax brackets.

Disband police force from A to Z,proceed to build up a police force with educated intelligent people.
There is no other way.Only the intelligent police force will not play along with a police state.There is a reason only dumb people are allowed in the police.

Not make every fucking thing a crime first off. No one is going to respect the law or it's enforcers when everyone is a criminal by default.

Most of the time people see the police it's as a glorified tax collector. And we all know how much our country and ancestors loved those

Thanks m8.

What helps here is firstly there is a rather long and intensive training period (roughly a year) combined with another year of training on the job. Cops know their shit.

Secondly they recruit older people 25+ who have more life experience and social skills and less likley to be overly impressionable.

Thirdly they shuffle things around so people dont get too parochial/ full of loyalty networks.

Fourth body cams.

Of course this wont stop people from acting like niggers automatically towards cops but it does create a more respectful enviornment where that good treatment can grow over time.

Maybe you should't give them so much power in the first place?

In addition to this integrating cops into the community by having them do talks and presentations to kids at school.

That's pretty cool, never heard of it before. It's nothing amazing how different the British people are in their attitudes, and how hugely the American police fail at meeting almost any 9fnthose 9 goals

Blind order followers should be considered the least among us. The police should only uphold th common law and should arrest only when there is a victim and should not have the power to issue tickets for extortion.

Pol was getting too libertarian heavy so (((they))) started a LARP campaign to promote nazism and spread authoritarian views. Now pol has largely fallen for the statist meme.

> uphold th common law

Are you sure thats the term you are looking for or does common law not mean judge made law in the UK anymore

>long and intensive training period (roughly a year)
>roughly a year

That's real retarded sir. This are people who are given the ability to suspend your rights and they only train for a year? fuck right off

I miss pretty election (no not that onea) when there were way more pouts of view tolerated and instead of pepe we had Doom Paul

Fucking tablet
*pre election/pol/

Read the post that's only the first half of their training.

I mean crimes where there is an actual victim. Like if someone is harmed or has lost property etc. rather than declaring people criminals just because, you know, we wrote down stuff on a piece of paper and you didn't adhere to it strictly enough.

What about issues like trespass or speeding?

Make law that they actually obligated to serve and protect citizens.

But it will never happen because red pill is police job is taxes collection enforcement and protecting governor from angry tax payers..

Fix police.png
>If they abuse there privilege
>Strap them into a chair and beat them with ballpen hammers leave them bleeding in the moonlight
>Castraite him/her with a fishing knife while sticking a hot cattle brander up there ass
>Refund all money awarded to said officer to the people
>Do this and these police assholes will be pissing themselves if they don't respect you

give us the full pic you twat

Tresspass - should be controlled by the property owner.

Speeding - you should be locked up for a time to "keep you from being a danger to the public" if you were speeding in a pedestrianised area or housing estate but you shouldn't get extortion tickets.

user this sounds like a really good idea, you should campaign for this policy and try and get it legitimized.

I think the only way to fix the human garbagemen is to stop producing so much human garbage. You guys may think it's hip and edgy to complain about "the man" but you have no idea how bad people actually are.

Thank you I've said this since I was a kid

>but you have no idea how bad people actually are.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Aka how do we remove bad people from the police force?

I agree, but the police need to act against those "bad" people rather than just assume everyone is a "bad" person who hasn't done anything bad yet.

sauce

>
>user this sounds like a really good idea, you should campaign for this policy and try and get it legitimized.

I'm not letting go of the idea I'm getting a lot of people wanting this implaced (no joke)

Why can't people just avoid being in positions where they get tickets in the first place? Why do you want to bribe cops?

>insignificant infractions for no other purpose other then extracting money via fines?
That's what they were hired to do sadly. But most of those situations you can avoid, even if it's annoying.

I want to be a police officer and beat niggers and commit brutality.
Is becoming one really as easy as everyone says?

>It was a dick the whole time

Hey wiseass, if you and your fatfuck LARPing anarchos think you're above the law why don't you join and reform it?

Just be stupid bribe you're way past the acadamy and beat people with drugs and sell them as an officer that's what Kentucky police do

Thank you, but I'd also like an opinion from someone who isn't a faggot

I'm a beat cop who works in the projects (council houses for you cheeky britbongs) in a deep hood, ask me whatever and/or make jokes about bacon at me.

The Peelian principles are actually followed, at least in my big shitty city. We're actually even taught and tested on them in academy. They're also rather dated, and extremely idealistic. I like the sentiments in them, but it's not realistic to use them as gospel.

Overcriminalization is caused by the politicians, not by the police.
I can tell you that I can find a reason to take somebody into custody within a few minutes if I really want to - jaywalking, sitting on a milk crate, anything really. It doesn't mean that I, or any other cop does it.
>a glorified tax collector
For the pittance a summons is worth - usually anywhere between $25 and $150 around here, it's not even profitable for the government. Between the time it takes my partner and I to stop you and write you the summons, for it to be entered to the system by the administrative assistants, for the city to mail you reminders and if you desire it, to give you a hearing in court with a prosecutor and a judge... the government probably loses money on every summons I write. The "Prison Industrial Complex" is another story.

>should arrest only when there is a victim
There can be a very grey area there, as many "victimless" crimes do infact cause harm or victimization to others. If you shit on a sidewalk, the victim is "The People"
If you buy hard drugs, you fund organized crime, which victimizes "The People", etc. Where do you draw the line?
>should not have the power to issue tickets
So, what do you propose be done to prevent quality of life offenses like urinating on your doorstep, public intoxication, blasting music at 2am and etc?

>Speeding - you should be locked up for a time
I'd honestly rather pay a summons. This seems unjust unless you're being downright reckless.

>How to fix police?

Pay more and have higher education requirements and standards of training.

>For the pittance a summons is worth - usually anywhere between $25 and $150 around here

The majority of people will pay. And that's not accounting for civil forfeiture.

>For the pittance a summons is worth - usually anywhere between $25 and $150 around here, it's not even profitable for the government.
You are looking wrong way. It is not fines the collect but you regular taxes. What stops citizens from not paying them? Implied threat of physical violence and be sure this violence will follow if you kick IRS agents from your porch.

Stop recruiting utter cunts, deliberately and even on purpose.

It doesn't matter that the majority of people will pay, just the costs associated with the processing of the summons already makes it a losing proposition.
In about 15 minutes, my partner and I can perform a car stop from top to bottom for just about any nonsense violation you can think of, most of them are $25 penalties.
Two cops wasting 15 minutes of time, earning about $37 an hour pre-tax, means that your $25 summons has already cost $19 to write just in policing man-hours from the time I decide I want to pull you over, to the time I hand you the carbon copy and tell you to drive safe. Then that summons has to be entered into a computer by hand by an admin aide in the precinct, scanned in, paper and digital copies forwarded to the courts, reminders printed and mailed, payment processed...
The high dollar summonses are not ones that I can go out and "tax collect" on, since they involve somebody pretty much going out of their way to violate the law, and they're probably not going to be doing it right in front of me either - the most expensive one I can think of off the top of my head is smoking in an elevator, which is something like $225, which is a sharp contrast to tints, plate covers, and disorderly conduct, all of which are $25.

Again you thinking into completely different direction. What happens if someone e is not paying income or property tax? He is arrested. But who would arrest him? What if he is resisting arrest? Who would be called as backup? Police is such force, it insures that there are enough mercs with the guns to enforce government's will. It is their main job. Other activity is just killing time when they been standing reserve of gunfighters.

>not recognizing incase
I don't think he draws actual females.

Police is fine, the one thing that needs to change is the overton window and police need to stop being scared of appearing ''''''''''''''racist''''''''''''' when they shoot a nigger.
The police are afraid to enforce laws. They shouldn't be affected by third parties, like the mainstream media calling for their blood. Not only should cops get away with shooting niggers, but the media reporters who lie about it should be arrested.