What now, skeptics? Global warming is real

Satellites show massive increases in temperature. Death on Earth soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/schmidt_01/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>correction

the debate is over everywhere but in america.
here its been turned into a political issue because we are insane now.

Climate change is propaganda in favor of the Chinese to give them a global economic advantage. It cannot be stopped without outsourcing and that just continues the problem.

>Fudge factor increased by 140%
Alert Al Gore

Independent is a communist ''news'' site

>140% faster global warming
cool now how much is caused by humans?

Just wait for the correction to the correction.

What we need to do is kill all of the niggers in Africa, half of Brazil, all of the low caste Indians, and about half of China.

Oh my god

Winter is coming

>(((Correction)))
This headline goes all in (((Climate Change))) and (((Global Warming))) in same sentence.

They always wait until heat waves to up the ante.
>See! It's habbening!

Amerifats. Grotesque ignorance combined with grim certainty. They are pure cancer.

>the data doesn't show what we want, so we're going to correct it
>oh look, (((our))) "corrected" data shows exactly what we want
>this proves we need more funding *rubs hands*

>Correction
>Suddenly global warming
Imagine my shock.

>Climate chance sceptics

Pretty sure these people are only sceptic about the part that its man-made, this just proves that the sun is actually doing it

We're crashing this planet with no survivors, just as God wills the destruction of the Jew and the infidel.

Fuck off commie. I won't buy into your marxist propaganda bullshit.

>cool now how much is caused by humans?
80% to 120%. 120% because we actually should be in a cooling phase in the current decades given the decreased sun activity.

Water vapor is not a forcing greenhouse gas, moron.

>80% to 120%
source?

When will the envirotards realize that to curb global warming they literally need to start killing all humans?

Satellites can see global warming, but it can see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

and you want more shekels to fight that?
fuck you, time to die

I might start giving a shit when crops start to fail en mass several years in a row or sea levels actually rise to the extent where large parts of seaside cities get flooded.

Until then this climate change shit is just a media promoted bullshit religion to replace the (((communist))) atheism void in people.
>muh computer models told me the end is nigh, the day of reckoning is coming and it's all our fault for burning fossils

Whatever happened to just reducing our energy usage?
>No need for that goyim, just accept this 40% hike in your energy bill and we will fix climate change for you

>global warming
>globe
Earth is flat faggot not a globe hahahaha your information is based off a fictional theory of a round earth
Even your photo is photoshopped to curve

There is NO accurate empirical data that shows worldwide historical temperatures, and no reliable data to show past atmospheric Carbon Dioxide PPM.

In fact, any data you have EVER seen concerning "prehistoric" carbon dioxide levels is pure bullshit. C02 is ALWAYS low in cold environments. Less decay in icy areas, etc. Glacial Ice is another lie. There are NEVER large amounts of C02 at glacial altitudes because C02 is the heaviest gas in our atmosphere.

I could go on, but most of you Climate Change Myth believers are so fucking stupid, you would not understand.

He'll have to make emergency trips with his private jet to his multiple mansions on the coasts.

If it means death to all leftists and kikes, I'm okay with it.

Riga is one of the worst affected areas due to sea level rises.

We have rises of 0.3-0.4cm each year already. This is RIGHT NOW. In 20yrs, Riga will have to deal with 8-10cm higher seas, which means more problems with storms and floods. Where do you think they will take the money to build up the levies?

>increased temperatures and CO2
>amazing crop yields year after year

Keep bringing the emissions guys we farmers are loving it

>Whatever happened to just reducing our energy usage?
What about we just increase our nuclear power plant count?

Even if it was happening and even if it was man-made there have been no solutions put forward that would actually address the problem.

>we need to tax carbon emissions
Doesn't prevent the actual emissions, just a way to make money
>we need to cut back our productivity
And meanwhile China and India are left totally alone with zero responsibilities
>we need to reduce our population
And invited in tens of thousands of refugees because our populations are aging, right?

So even taking their word for it there is no solution.

>I might start giving a shit when crops start to fail en mass several years in a row or sea levels actually rise to the extent where large parts of seaside cities get flooded.
When this happens, it's too late. Hell, it's probably already too late.

How utterly hilarious will it be when the next VEI-7/8 volcanic eruption takes place, causing a volcanic winter that leads to billions starving to death, and everyone wishes global warming would come back?

Crops have failed en masse the last several years. We had our entire crop of cherries dead, Poland had something dead. Last year I think it was apples?

>Water doesn't trap heat.
We have a smart guy over here.

Go cry to a China about it and stop bitching to the US to do something. Worthless cucks.

I believe it when i see it. I live here and i don't see it.

I honestly hope it's accelerating.

By 2100 Blacks are projected to nearly 50% of the world population with 4.5 Billion in Africa alone and will still have the highest birth rate on the globe

Islam is projected to be the biggest religion in the world by 2070's

Whites are projected to be minorities in every single Western country in the second half of the 21st century.

Even Eastern Europe/ Russia have horrible fertility rates and secularization.

Fuck this Jew owned Nigger-Muslim majority Earth. Let it die

Seriously, read the last few chapters of Superfreakonomics, they interview some of the smartest guys on the planet (who have Nobel prizes in climate change research) and they pretty much say that "apocalyptic" climate change is a meme and that they could fix it in a year if they wanted

>Hey I want to study the different claw sizes of this species of snail can I have funding
Lol fuck off

>hey I want to study the different claw sizes of this species of snail and how it relates to climate change
$$$$$$
This shit is self propagating. You get money to link your study and data to it and any study disproving it simply dries up from lack of funding or being blocked out because you might stop the gravy train. It doesn't matter if it's real or not now because we'll never know, the field has been distorted so hard by people looking to politicize simple science.

For such a pro science group the left really does love to distort it I find.

Would world war 3 fix it? No nukes mode

Yeh we loved it too until about two years ago when mass hail and flash freezes around summer began.

>>Water doesn't trap heat.
Water isn't a forcing greenhouse gas. It traps heat just fine, but its concentration in the atmosphere is dependent on the overall temperature. If you change the temperature, you change the water vapor concentration. But the water vapor concentration doesn't force any change in temperature.

You should contact NASA and the IPCC and let them know they got it all wrong. I can just imagine the worldwide headlines:

Overweight 4Chins Virgin BTFO of Entire Global Scientific Community!

Uuuhhh if global warming is real, then why did it snow so much last winter? Fuck y'all dumb

I was told Long Island would be gone by now.

>I believe it when i see it. I live here and i don't see it.
So you are saying you have no flooding and never seen a flood from the sea?

To be honest I kind of want earth to become a desert
Kind of wish madmax to become real

>The debate only still happens in the one country that has actual free speech.
There. I fixed that for you faggots.

>(((Correction)))

>they pretty much say that "apocalyptic" climate change is a meme

Yes, that is what every single climate scientist says. Why would you need to read chapters of trivial books to find out what the problem with climate change is? It is not a doomsday problem, it is an economics problem.

>I was told Long Island would be gone by now.
Source?

And New York is suppose to be underwater by 2000...oops! See how predictions from liberals turn out?

A 140% increase interesting considering if the average temperature worldwide was 70 degrees , a 140% increase would melt our skin at 160 degrees ?

Anecdote. Heard it throughout highschool and college from different teachers/professors.

No gas forces any change in temperature, it would have to radiate heat in order for that to happen, genius.

Demographics and fertility rates are far more concrete.

140% increase in the growth over the last data extrapolation, mate. No 140% growth.

More like in one country which is full of self-centered paranoid buffoons who don't believe in science if it doesn't serve their own interests?

>No gas forces any change in temperature
In that case, we would all be dead, because there would be no greenhouse gases, mate.

I'd say we can make some pretty good guesses. Like, the fact that literally everybody kept migrating south and west around 400AD. You have Alans, Ostrogoths migrating like fuck, crossing the Rhine en masse(speculated to have been frozen) and the Huns all in a relatively small timeline. Everybody kept pushing in that direction, sometimes over each other.

Then you have a bit more evidence of this around the period of the Little Ice Age.

It's pretty damn safe to assume that the climate has always fluctuated, and always will.

Funny how Sup Forums claims to be free thinking and redpilled, when they just swallow Republican propaganda from the Cato Institute.

I think climate change is real and human caused, but it's not as big a deal as the libs make it out to be, and even if it is, their feel good policies aren't going to accomplish shit since they don't really lower emissions.

>global warming now called climate change

What a tricky switcheroo they pulled with that one. To turn it around from global warming, something with a clear and easily measurable definition, to "climate change"; something so vague that anything falls under it. It rains today and it didn't rain last year on this day? Climate change. Temp went up? Climte change. Temp went down? Climate change. Fewer cyclones? Climate change. Oceans drop then rise then drop again? You know who's to blme lol.

I work for NASA. Fuck off.

I'm so amazed by stupidity of Americans. You just have to look at this thread to confirm
>Burger education

>Ignorant Amerifat claiming to know anything beyond his cuntry's borders.

topkek

the 140% refers to the trend since 1998 compared to the trend of the previous version, not the absolute temperatures

You hate us cause you ain't us

Fixing it is an illusion aside from raising awareness and proper education. There are some win-win things - reducing car usage, means less traffic, better air quality, less money to Islam, weaker petrodollar. More sustainable farming, might lead to a food shortage which will mean a lot of deaths in Africa since we will have to keep our food.

Other than that, the only other viable course of action is adaptation - and yes, climate change adaptation is needed. We were advertising an adaptation program here a couple of years ago for farmers, which included a system for hail/protection against flash freezing weather. Everyone laughed and dismissed it as a typical kike money scheme. And this year a whole crop of cherries was killed, followed by massive damages by hail (and much more hail expected). So yeh, learn to live with it instead of treating it as bullshit and just ignoring it.

Nukes would fix it. Let's do that

>LOL ever1 is so dum KEK every1 but me :^)
Do you feel better now?
Yeah well my mom is a stock broker for NASA she manages stocks on the moon, faget, get on my level.

Jesus. Just when you think Amerifats could not possibly get any dumber.

>Global warming

I thought we called it "climate change" now, since some places were getting colder? Dunno why "global warming" is such a buzzword when our oceans are turning into fucking acid, our pesticides are wiping out species of insects, and plastics are basically going to turn the world into a garbage pile.

Bullshit, try harder user.
giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/schmidt_01/

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's not real.

No retard, this is why we live in the goldilocks zone. you can pump as much "greenhouse" gas as you want into the atmosphere of Pluto, it's not going to have earthlike properties.

And you've never had hail there before?

Make a distinction between Sup Forums and Reddit. Most people you are talking to in this thread aren't Sup Forums.

Plus it's still American times, isn't it? Then it's barely Sup Forums.

How is it an economics problem if the only real danger is a couple of centimetres of increased water levels? The only thing that's an economic problem is people saying we need to cut carbon emissions (carbon is good for plant life and would have little effect on global temp) or that we should stop burning coal (actually economic suicide)

Also, those rising water levels would be less then the rise of water from low tide to high tide

I'll just leave this here

Global warming causes climate change, and we are doing more than just raising temperatures.

Or maybe you just think 8 billion humans consuming exponentially increasing amounts of resources is sustainable and safe?

>Humanity would be beautiful if it weren't for those paranoid Americans.
Why don't you go lurk a finnish image board and shitpost in finnish gook-speak?
We both know why.

>(((correction))))

IE, I didn't like the data I got so I fucked with it to make it show what I wanted.

Not as unexpected, not in such quantities, not at such times.

Hail was an occurrence once per summer, give or take, when temperatures dropped. Also the seasons have changed - summer now starts at around mid-June (used to be around may) so hail ends up coming at a different time. Which means the world for some crops, since there are early summer crops that aren't protected from hail very much.

It's over in the rest of the world, because there is not a strong conservative movement or party to combat this liberal excuse to tax people for no fucking reason.

Ohh nooo, that sucks.
Those poor sand people.

>Telling lies about your job to help you tell lies about climate change.

You are so fucking stupid and clearly have no idea how green house gasses work or have ever read anything on the topic.

Gass might not "radiate heat" you right on that but it does trap heat. Like insulation. Greenhouse gasses trap the suns heat in the atmosphere. like a greenhouse, that's why they're called greenhouse gasses.

Look at Venus, it's hotter than mercury despite being further from the sun because it has a cocktail of gasses in the atmosphere which hold in the heat.

>I think climate change is real and human caused, but it's not as big a deal as the libs make it out to b

This is correct. Sea level rises are 3cm to 4cm per decade. Temperature rises are in the 0.15-0.3C range per decade. Western countries are not really affected at all, it is mostly Africa, Latin America, South East Asia, India and the Middle East which are affected.

But it IS happening.

is there anything these Climate FREAKS won't fudge?

>Satellites

Cute meme. Proof Satellites exist? No, I'm serious. I'll wait.

Educate yourself about the "rest of the world" before you speak in its name, please.

How do we stop global warming? Explain it to a retard

You realize we are on the premise that Water vapor is not a greenhouse gas here right?

You mustave lost that timeline.

I hate it when people rape paleoclimatology with meme images like these

So you're in favor of going to war with China and India and killing off most of their population?

This is the other thing I don't get about climate change. Instead of looking to what we can do with a changing climate which is more feasible we're looking to stop a change we aren't even decided is happening. Instead of looking to tax CO2 like the waste of time it is why we aren't looking into which areas will become arid soon and which arid areas will soon become fertile. What areas will be receiving new rain fall we can exploit and which areas we shouldn't invest much in.

Instead we're told to cripple our industries, kill the poor with high power bills while the CO2 emissions we save over 10yrs will be negated by china in a week