User, why haven't you started training MMA...

user, why haven't you started training MMA, the ultimate fighting discipline that trainees you the best for street fight. If muslims start harassing your GF while you walk you will need to protect her. Its especially useful with all these Antifa fags around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D55fV53K9zY
youtube.com/watch?v=PLP_DInpPHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/D55fV53K9zY

im from the K1 era

It trains you only to be able to fight 1 on 1. Ones best bet is to carry a weapon and be willing to use it.

Where MMA excels at is 1v1 versus symmetrical opponents. If you pull guard in a street fight you with more than 1 assailant you're fucking yourself royally.

Also rolling with men on the floor is faggy.

MMA is typically really faggy
>Train ground techniques half the time
>Instead of training how not to be on the ground
>Very few of them know how to throw a knee properly
The concept of mixing material arts is solid, but good luck finding an MMA brand that does it well
Better off studying individual arts and melding them yourself.
>Aikido, aishin bujitsu, krav maga, muay tai, karate, drunken boxing, eskrima, etc

Just learn basic MMA for fighting on the ground and kick boxing for upright fight and keep a flick cosh with you. a cosh give you a minimum of an extra foot of reach and if you hit hard enough in the head it's a game ender, worked great in Berkeley

because i'm the muslim slapping your gf's ass

I mean if we're really going for the anti-muslim sentiment?
Just learn Silat and start carrying the ol' hook knife.
If a Muslim or his buddies start slapping up your gf, just cut the kebab into kebab meat.

What an absolute roastie.

underrated post

Its really sad theres no one in Bella Thornes life who can get her off the coke and rc's

Fuck MMA. I need something that can mow down 10-20 of these sandchimps. They stay in packsm They aren't about to MMA fight me one at a time.

We all fancy ourselves heroes when directing the scene, but the reality is that fights ain't really something you wanna do unless you know you'll win. You've been training MMA for 8 years, you can run like a machine, and your punches have been described as "like being hit by a bear on steroids"? That's real nice, champ, but Jamal, Abdul and Lopez have a Tec-9, a machete, and a bomb vest between them. Yes, it's good to learn martial disciplines and have good physical fitness, but don't delude yourself into thinking it will have any real application in your life. Running away to fight another day is nearly always the superior option. No matter how strong and tough you think you are, you are not going to beat 3 angry Muslims with knives using your ancient Nordic/Germanic trve Evropean Iron Pill powers.

>its all about BJJ submissions chokes
do you even MMA?

>Train ground techniques half the time
Yes. That's how almost all fights IRL go.
>Aikido, aishin bujitsu, krav maga, muay tai, karate, drunken boxing, eskrima, etc
Son, your lack of knowledge reeks so hard I can actually smell it over the internet

Have you ever seen a 25 minute street fight? No, but you see it in UFC. That proves that MMA is nothing like real street fights and doesn't train you for anything.

Because I spend my time getting better with my firearms instead.

All your fighting techniques are more or less worthless when I can just shoot you from a distance.

#GlobalConcealedCarry

>Aikido

holy shit just stop it you asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=PLP_DInpPHE

Go to the fucking army and stop with these fedora level hobbies. That's what we do in finland.

>That's how almost all fights IRL go.
not in my experience. how the fuck are you ending up on the ground?

I agree with this. We like to think of Muslims and non-whites as fanatical retards with no sense of self-preservation, but they tend to disperse like rats the moment they run into actual resistance. Middle Eastern military groups have a serious problem with this, apparently. Very low morale and very little loyalty.

MMA is a sure way to sound like a poseur faggot.
Start with 1 martial art, a good one, master it.
Then learn another one.
Then bam, guess what, you are a mixed martial artist.

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

wtf thats a human. i thought all terkish people were cockroaches

>MMA

full of mad churkas

>t.6 years of greco-roman wrestling

Only LARPing faggots and pussies train MMA, only faggot burgers do boxing, transgender queers and britbongs do karate, real men do KRAV MAGA.

You know jack shit about it.

People tackle a lot in real fights. Street fights normally aren't two guys staring each other down, hopping from foot to foot, with their hands in boxing positions. They're dumb situations where some stupid cunt with a half-developed brain charges a stranger down and tries to get him into a vulnerable position while wildly flailing his limbs. Skill, speed, intelligence and proficiency do not matter in the slightest: luck and size are everything.

Because I trained with a 9mm and it's legal for me to carry it anywhere I go. Point sparring martial arts don't stop bullets.

The fights are 25 minutes long because highly trained fighters know how to block hits, and avoid takedowns and submissions. If a trained fighter fights your average wannabe tough guy in a street fight, he'd beat the living shit out of him pretty quickly.

Youre fucking retarded and obviously know nothing about fighting. Keep your ignorant opinion to yourself.

Like my old Squad Leader used to say: "Want to learn karate? Cary extra mags, that's your karate." Seriously, if you are over the age of 20 its very degenerate to be getting into fist fights, use a gun and only if you need to combat isn't a sport.

honestly, i have been training a lot of different fighting sports and i gotta tell you that a weapon out-classes any of them on the streets. also you never get jumped 1v1 anyways so good luck on that

People try to push or pull, trip, get a mug/ashtray/chair in the head...

Saying "ur wrong" isn't a counter point. You like to imagine yourself getting hit in the face, a bit of blood dripping down your chin, and a devilish smirk on your lips before you wipe away the blood and do a super cool counter-attack where you disable your enemy and the crowd goes wild and all these women start orgasming, but that isn't how it happens. What happens is some guy who has had 20 glasses of Bundy and Coke and weighs 100lb more than you slams his fist the size of a cinder block into the side of your head, you fall down, and your skull cracks open on the curb. You either die, or you are left with horrific brain damage you never recover from.

Maybe in America all your men are honourable cartoon characters, but I can tell you from experience that fights here (street brawls and drunken clashes at least) are 90% guys punching strangers in the back of the head while their mates back them up.

Right? So you attempt to triangle a bloke, his mates smash your face in before you complete.

You attempt to guillotine another person, you blow your arms out doing it whilst struggling to complete, leaving you unable to raise your arms to defend yourself.

RNC and his mates will stomp your face in.

This is why I hate MMA a lot. It makes the student feel over confident in their abilities, assuming that all people fight fair and won't attempt to gauge your eyes out whilst you're, from their perspective, choking them to death.

Doing a triangle choke and the bloke bites your cock and balls or inside of thigh in his panic. These techniques are great when fighting another MMA person but it means fuck all when you're struggling to know which way is up when some fat cunt is biting your face when you are setting up an epic Kimura or armbar.

You're both retarded.

Yeah its good to get a decent ground technique 1v1, but a lot of MMA schools get you into the habit of getting there asap. Do you really think you're going to be able to defend yourself against a pack of niggers trying to rape you if you have one of them in an arm bar?

The best self defense is learning how to throw a knockout punch, and then if odds aren't looking good, run. Boxing and maybe kickboxing, with a bit of bjj or traditional jj just to know what to avoid and how to get out of grounding, combined with French self defense (sprinting) is the smartest way.

Dude you improve your Stand-up game too by learning boxing,kickboxing/muay thai/taekwondo/krav maga moves.

its not all about the ground game.i guarantee you that a trained mma fighter will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER go on the ground in a streetfight when he faces more than 2 opponents

>trained muay thai & BJJ for 10+ years
>trained with 2 Ultimate Fighter champions
>trained with a former UFC champion
>taught grappling at a MMA gym over pro fighters
>won 4 gold medals in decently big grappling tournaments
>know what it feels like to KO someone

You have the best advice in this thread.

Op is a faggot. Again. Predictably.
If you need to punch on, you fucked up. Zip ties around the neck and hose clamps are where it's at.

i could just get a gun and a concealed carry permit though and it would cost less and take less time, plus do you want to beat them up or send them to hell?

What do in bongland?

>but a lot of MMA schools get you into the habit of getting there asap
I never said it goes intentionally or that it is wise It's just life.
>French self defense (sprinting) is the smartest way
If you can't avoid a fight, bolting is best done as soon as possible. No argument here.
One never knows if they'll end up outnumbered 5 to 1. Then again, I never advocated fighting. I just told that user that his collection of martial arts he posted is a meme and that there is some value in mma.

i'm a defensive fighter, think that machida faggot, and i always keep distance and awareness of my surroundings hence have never had a street fight end up on the ground

a street fight down here is over almost as soon as it has begun and yes i agree with you that it is almost always because of a sucker punch but that's not really a fucking fight now is it

I don't want to lose brain cells, literally.

I'm just worried about long term consequences. Yea you can fight with a protective helmet but still bro, one day you might just want to get in the ring without it and WHAM!

Anyways I am considering joining the Boxing Club @ my uni. Would love to learn how to strike and improve balancing/footwork.

Also, tell a roastie that MMA or boxing is one of your hobbies and she will want to bang you

stab, don't get stabbed.

Break the law like a patriot and carry a knife on you. It doesn't matter if the state doesn't want you to do it, do it anyway. Would you rather go to jail or go to the cemetery.

>but that's not really a fucking fight now is it

It's still a fight, even if you think it's "not fair" or "dishonorable" or some shit. Reality doesn't conform to how you want it to be. You get into a "fight" with a guy, he probably has a friend coming up behind you with a brick or rock ready to bash your skull in and book it before the police arrive.

go fucking kill yourself lol. Cringe thread sage.sage

LARP
A
R
P

You're all fucking retarded. MMA is not a self defence sport, it's a combat sport just like boxing. In order to use the skills you gained in any situation you have to be well trained, EXPERIENCED and disciplined... and that can take fucking decades.

Your answer is this: If you want to defend your girl against some muslims and can't carry a weapon do Krav Maga - even then if 10 guys jump you, you'll have a hard time. Why do you think humans invented guns in the first place?

Why do you think military and police personnel are being trained in Krav Maga instead of some pseudo degenerate kickboxing shit? Because it has no application in the real world unless you have years and years of experience and are disciplined enough.

It's not about looking the best in the fight, it's doing the most damage and getting out of there as soon as fucking possible.

Get a gun or do Krav Maga.

On a funny side note, here in Israel our forces are now hiring ex-Spetsnaz guys from Russia to train us for hand to hand combat situations and light weapons training to take down the enemy quick, fast and with as much brute force as possible. Those guys don't kid around, we had to take knives into our chest for psychological training (with stab proof vest of course), if Krav Maga is not your style I'd seek some Russians to teach you how to fight.

Not understanding MMA.

minding your own business and getting punched in the head is a classified as a fight? fuck you aussiebro, i bet you're the type of cunt that throws coward punches on saturday nights in the cross

You have to go back.

the russian version of wrestling "Sambo" is effective too

>fighting sport with restrictions
>good for street fighting
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

For me, it's Mirko CroCop

What the absolute niggering shitfuck do you think a "fight" is? Do you think some guy, a stranger, is going to walk up to you with no backup and say "I challenge you!" before an announcer declares the first round has begun, and you get to give your own little intro? Assuming your opponents are going to give you some kind of "grace" or ability to fight back is laughable and will get you turned into a vegetable or garden filler. Even IF that situation happens, and you have a completely clear view of your opponent who approaches you from the front and makes his intentions of attacking you clear, there's still a good chance his buddies are going to intervene and beat you into a bloody pulp the moment things go south.

>Australian
>Talking about fighting

You fucking assholes get your asses kicked by a bunch of kangaroos. Now you are getting morally crushed by a bunch of men LARPing as women and allowing aboriginals take a pick of your women.

The only reason why Australia isn't in anyones radar is because nobody gives a shit about it. But at least the muslims are doing a good job of taking it over, they're used to shit surroundings and deserts.

Again, if you stop being a retard for just a minute and actually look at my posts, it all started with me condemning a list of martial arts as a meme and saying that there is some value in knowing ground fighting. I never advocated fighting at all. It's best avoided because, as you insinuated, it is not a sanctioned match in a ring with a referee and a security team and medics on stand-by.

user, you need to read before you sperg you stupid sclomo.

>That's how almost all fights IRL go.
If you're good enough you don't need to go to the ground. If you're such a pussy that you're going to the ground all the time don't expect me too take your opinion seriously.
Lmfao you're a fucking 'tard for showing that video as if it's anything worth looking at.
Besides being a shit-tier student vid, nobody in their right mind would use defensive throws (aikido) vs a grappler.

something has to have happened for him/them to want to take a swing at me so i don't get what point you're trying to make

your fucking aikido bullshit got exposed by an turkish wrestler

deal with it

>If you're good enough you don't need to go to the ground. If you're such a pussy that you're going to the ground all the time don't expect me too take your opinion seriously.
You are a fucking retard.

The point is that you won't be able to see it coming, and people generally don't pick fights they don't have some clear (or hidden) advantage in. Fights don't slowly form, they are an explosion of random violence where someone takes a cheap shot and it escalates or ends there. If your opponent lands the first punch (and since he is starting the fight, he probably will) there's a good chance you just fucking lose, even if you see it coming. The point I am making is you don't want to fight. In fact, the idea of fighting is laughable. What you should be doing is running the fuck away so you don't get fucking killed.

>But user! I am a big dick motherfucking COOL GUY fighter rough and tumble bloke! I can take on anybody, you must be a pussy!

Retarded.

lol.

This whole thread is cringey autism. Learning a martial discipline can be good. You aren't going to be Jackie fucking Chan and street-brawl a bunch of fucking minorities for bad-touching your girlfriend.

Carry a fucking gun, or get fucking shot. The world isn't some chivalrous middle-ages flick wherein men bow to one another and exchange manly blows in the honor-duel.

A dirty fucking minority grabs your wife's tits in the local grocery store and then pulls out a butterfly knife or handgun and fucking wastes you.

Your 'drunken boxing aikido mma judo chop' doesnt do shit in the real world in real life or death. Machismo means nothing. Fucking children.

Yep, these guys really don't fuck around. You think American drill sergeants are bad? Try Israeli ones. You think those are bad try getting trained by Russians in a military setting.

But its good, once you get stabbed you won't feel the same fear when a combatant tries to slice you up and therefore you can better defend yourself.

Our military is seriously considering replacing the standard issues with Russian variants because of their versatility and how much damage they can take in the field with the only thing stopping it being the stigma of using Russian made weapons which are mostly used by the opfor.

>Jew shilling overpriced Jewish "combat system"

My homemade fighting techniques involve shooting them in the kneecaps, macing them, kicking them in the balls. If I really needed to I would do a wrestling takedown. That's the only move that matters.

throws have their purpose, typically vs people striking. Doesn't do so hot vs grapples, that's what striking is for. I listed multiple disciplines for a reason.
>exposed in shit video where instructor literally would beat any discipline because it's staged and his students suck
You are a complete idiot.

Then how come Israeli men are feminised beta males?

Oh shit sorry there britbong, I didn't realise we were in 1457 and chivalry still existed.

>Fuck off back to Wales with your medieval chivalry bullshit.

You can't even fucking defend yourself without getting arrested by your police and put in jail for not letting a minority to culturally enrich your woman.

So shut the fuck up.

Also your military are complete and utter pussies, last time they were here for training exercises half of them puked themselves to death after having to do a 5K run. A 5K RUN.

>Train MMA
I'm not spending my time laying between another man's spread legs. I'm a Republican and we just don't do that.

Was it a 5K run in the heat? Brits aren't really adapted to anything over 20 Celsius.

>Jew promoting Krav maga

Oy vey, goyim. Give us your sheckels to learn watered down muay thai and grappling.

Yep. And these guys were supposed to show us the might of the Royal Marines. Some of them were bragging about being part of SAS.

Not one of them made it. Even the French managed to be put through the paces without a complaint but the Britbongs just collapsed and said "nah we're not doing it, sorry mates, too hard".

I don't know how they manage to send their troops to places like Afghanistan or Iraq.

Look up russian systema , some magic shit

This thread is cringe
You aren't going to have a gun at all times & even when you do the legal ramifications aren't justified for most fights- e.g.: some asshole pouring a beer on you at a bar
>Your 'drunken boxing aikido mma judo chop'
specifically called mma faggy, didn't say anything about judo, aikido & boxing don't have any "chops" I'm aware of
Literally wtf are you even talking about

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>em em ay

Answer

Hoost was a bad motherfucker

They puked because they were sharing air with Jews. As we all know that's most likely very mustard smelling, or at least it should be.

>because it's staged

LMAO

mkay

Nah they puked because they can't take any heat without collapsing. It's funny how most of the "men" in your army went sunbathing immediately after like the faggots they are.

Brits are used as an example in our defence forces on HOW NOT TO SOLDIER.

It was fun to watch faggotry at work.

Also congratulations on having your marines be the first combatant group in the world to be accepting of LGBT faggots.

Puts things into perspective.

>Why do you think military and police personnel are being trained in Krav Maga instead of some pseudo degenerate kickboxing shit

Have you ever been in the military?

9.9/10 times hand to hand training is garbage.

And even then Modern Army Combatives Program is 90% Gracie Jiu Jitsu.

99% of the anons posting in here about fighting know absolutely dick about it because you've never actually been in a fight.

Enjoy your broken elbow from a blackjack or just getting stabbed while you dry hump a guy's leg.

The video was a teacher showing a student a move dumbass, of course it's staged... Its in a fucking classroom. That's what all classes do, I've been in videos like that personally.
How do you even pretend that you know wtf you're talking about after watching one jewtube video

Muay Thai masterrace tbqh

>You get into a "fight" with a guy, he probably has a friend coming up behind you with a brick or rock ready to bash your skull in and book it before the police arrive.

How many times has this happened to you?

Here's a protip from someone who has actually been in fights: the majority of people on the street can't fight. The majority of people on the street also worry about the law. Ergo the majority of people on the street aren't going to brain someone with a fucking brick or a rock and risk a felony battery or attempted murder charge.

This bullshit meme grew up around a legitimate discussion e.g. being concerned about the worst possible scenario and training for it. But now everyone has forgotten that it's the worst scenario, not the most likely.

you asshole what is the teacher showiing his students? HOW TO GET CHOKED by an wrestler?

and i've watched tons of "aikido" crap videos to say this safe: aikido is bullshit

i have a knife and i know how to use it. Your MMA cant handle it.

Aikido is garbage. 100%. I would bet on a freshman high school wrestler over an Aikidoka who has been training for decades.

The only guys who are sort of doing it right are Tomiki Aikido people. And even in their competitions they have to have extremely arbitrary rules.

You forget about niggers now. And migrants. And Muslims.

Why do you think I said

>even then if 10 guys jump you, you'll have a hard time. Why do you think humans invented guns in the first place?

No amount of hand to hand combat will ever help you go Rambo, and if the other guy pulls out a small firearm or a knife and blindsides you, you're gonna have a bad time and no amount of reflexes will help you - if you have training, you just have more of a CHANCE of getting out with a combination of luck.

Ultimately It's there to just psychologically assist you if it comes to it and get you out of there as soon as possible while hopefully neutralizing the threat because all of these training exercises are done in controlled environments. That's why our forces are hiring ex-Spetsnaz guys to give us the psychological boost so at least if some jihadi pulls out a shiv to knife you as a last stand you won't be as afraid because you'll be better psychology prepared and can hopefully react quicker.

>You forget about niggers now.

I grew up in black neighborhoods in a city that has a higher than national average violent crime rate and ~35% black population.

Black people can't just magically fight because they are black. They suck at fighting just as much as untrained white people.

>Why do you think I said

Because you're retarded.

You understand that the location I'm posting from isn't necessarily my nationality?

Nothing says cuck like the Israeli flag though. Everyone hates your nation and your people.

I'm sure it's great and works really well against small Palestinian children and old ladies.

I trained with an mma guy once. He complained that all my strikes were illegal. When he shot in towards my legs for a "take down" it took every ounce of my self control not to lift my knee into his face since he was leading with it, arms wide.

MMA is a sport. Sports have rules. Rules allow you to expose yourself in ways you otherwise couldn't without getting your shit wrecked. People who train for sports develop reactions based on those rules.

MMA fighters try to be expert boxers, expert wrestlers, and juijitsu experts. What most end up becoming are shitty boxers, half-assed wrestlers, and leg-humping idiots unprepared for a fight that doesn't have a referee. This makes them slightly more likely to win against most untrained people.

MMA is a fucking meme.

Hoost might be the best striker I've ever seen

>I trained with an mma guy once. He complained that all my strikes were illegal. When he shot in towards my legs for a "take down" it took every ounce of my self control not to lift my knee into his face since he was leading with it, arms wide.

Things that never happened: the post.