Rate other people's countries

Didn't see a thread in the catalog
Post 'em

Why is Norway so low and S. Africa so high?

Anyone that disagrees with any one of these designations is wrong, and they must reply to this post, apologizing to me for being wrong.

OP's a nigger

>hates the only good parts of Canada
nigger

What do you have against MN?
Sure we have problems but most states are probably worse. Don't judge based off of memes; we will probably vote Trump in 2020.

How about a fucking link to a site where we can do this?

I factor in history and cultures no matter how withering.
I don't know enough about Norway presently to make an informed decision. That's why it's yellow I'm mixed about them.

Pretty good map desu and i like this one better

Except most of the niggers live in Quebec cause they're all French speaking Africans. Dumb francophone faggot

gib template

Well in that case Germany should be higher. Norway seems pretty good as they aren't in the EU and are doing very well economically. Way too many ragheads (by U.S. standards) though.

If Illinois and NY are gonna get put into dislike because of one shitty city then you might as well put Michigan into dislike. Also New England isn't that bad. either. Those areas deserve mixed feelings.

>Not hating all of South America
>Not killing Mexico with all the fire
Seems like you haven't met a Mexican before

>Disliking maine and new hampshire.
>Ok about Brazil but not Argentina
>dislike Ireland
>ok with China
>not hating PNG
>wants to kill the european half of Turkey

Nah. Germany fucked up way too much in the last century to get into green for me for a while. No other country killed Europe 3 times in less than century. 3 TIMES!!!

Not to mention finishing off the Roman empire that every large european country is modelled after, as well as splitting Europe apart with the great schism.

>Buying into the meme
WWI was the fault of literally every European power
WWII was the fault of every European power that won WWI
The current situation is the fault of every European power in the EU

Hey faggots, how about, oh I don't know, a link to the website where we can make these?

Find the template and use MS paint

There's a template that no one is posting but you could also use: www.mapchart.net

Why do you like Israel? Please tell us Moshe.

>hating Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sure, the villagers lack any sort of civilization, sure, the ethnic Serbs, especially the ethnic muslim Serbs, tend to be rude, but we sure are one of the more welcoming and hospitable places around.

Lemme guess, you are one of those obvious "Omg Eastern Europe is sooooo Based" imbeciles?

Russia is an African country, Ukraine is too, Belarus is north Korea lite, the Balkans on the east side are gypsy infested and piss poor, the western Balkans, while heaving the typical Mediterranean heart, do tend to go overboat emotionally etc..

>Le Germoney fucked Europe up 3 times

The first time it was an orthodox roach killing my arch duke, the second time it were impossible demands placed against Germany after WWI, and this time, what is truly ruined? None of this stuff currently would have happened if a certain nation and their monarchistic bootlicking ex colonial overlord didn't meddle in Iraq and Libya.

Lest we forget, Germany is still the largest, by far, contributor to European funds while recieving little of it, in contrast to the unthankful two main receivers, Greece and Poland

>only place in the middle east where you don't fear the guy going near you going alahuakbar

What isn't there to like?

thank you cutie

>sparing Russia
>country with the highest homicide, aids and abortion rate
>sparing Ukraine
>poorest country in Europe
>sparing the UK
>homeland to more and more poos and ahmads

Bump

>Chechnya
>Not shithole
What

This was such a bich to paint OP. All the fucking islands.

neck yourself

Kill yourself chink

>hate Quebec
You're my leaf, mon ami.

:)))))

>dislikes Virginia
might as well dislike the whole country buddy