Black-whites always look black

Black-whites always look black.
Asian-whites always look asian.
Latino-whites always look latino.

Being white is clearly a recessive trait. That means that white genetics are inherently weaker, so isn't it for the best that whites are being bred out?

>Latino-whites always look latino.

That's not true.

it makes me happy knowing that ahmed is going to enrich you right after he enriches western europe.

It only seems that way to white people because non-white traits stand out more to us. Hapas and half-blacks aren't treated as full native in Asia and Africa

Listen Eduardo, everyone can tell the difference between whites and people from whatever wetback country you hail from

>Being white is clearly a recessive trait.
Depends.

Abbos, Amerindians and Pacific islanders are easily bred out.

Black-Asians always look Asian as well.

This is a seriously autistic thread. The more you mix, the healthier you are. I live in SC where white and black are like oil and water. The whites only fuck white and blacks only fuck black. Of the whites, SOOOO many neurological problems. And people get sick All. The. Time. The blacks have much higher proportions of sickle cell, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, not to mention notably lower IQ's.

>Black-Asians always look Asian
except they don't

Black + Asian = how you make Philipinos. Science.

No you fucking degenerate, I don't want my kid to steal shit. I'm mixing with a Latina or a Jap.

>The blacks have much higher proportions of sickle cell, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, not to mention notably lower IQ's.
wtf better go mix with some niggers to get healthy

Yeah no thanks I want a mathalete, not a felon gonna go yellow

You have no proof that race mixed people are healthier. Spics are a iberian/central native american mix and look how subhuman they are. A disproportional amount of hapas like Elliot Rodger are nut cases.
you're fucking retarded and have no idea what you're talking about

White genes took a long time to develop, whites were culling lots of anti-social traits throughout their history through the brutal winters and harsh penalties imposed upon crime.

meaning that they're more 'finely tuned' not that they're weak, but that they're delicate, it's very easy to 'corrupt' a thing that is near perfect, much more so than a thing that is already base. It is easier to untune a music instrument than to tune it, For that reason white genes are easily destroyed.

Some wisdom from G.K Chesterton that can be transposed upon this thought process -

>"Rocks sink because they are hard, birds fly because they are delicate."

Might be paraphrasing somewhat, but it's a good analogy.

But if you're Down Syndrome then you can be any color and still look retarded. Is Down Syndrome Apex Predator status?

This only applies to black-whites desu. The other two look like what they are, mixes.

Nigger, you do realize that people are just animals with really big frontal lobes right? Any animal, regardless of the species, is healthier when they have a wider genetic pool.

brittany venti is 33% black but is pretty fair skinned and has blue eyes.

My cousin is married to a dark skinned Hawaiian woman and only two of their five kids look more asian than white. The other three have light skin and light brown hair.

None of this is true. Mixes look halfway on both.

Black + white produces brown people. That wouldn't happen if white genes were all recessive. Some black genes are recessive, some white genes are recessive, so the end product is in between.

But people want to count half black as black which is a smart thing to do anyway since it exiles anyone who had mixed with blacks.

>doesn't even know how to reply
Ok r/the_donald, are you telling me that a draft horse/pony mix is superior specimen to a pure bred draft horse? I don't even care about your weeaboo fetish but it's pathetic how you're trying to justify it with false facts

> 33%
What does that family tree look like?

is tyga asian? wtf

Autism is usually recessive...and that shit is a super power.../thread

>Most genes are actually largely unchanged from the common ancestor allele
>The less changed the genes, the more likely they are to have reinforcing interactions
>The newer alleles have relatively few alleles with which they have been able to coevolve, making their interactions with other alleles relatively slight
>Because of this, older genes have greater expression, i.e. are dominant
It's literally caveman DNA and has nothing to do with survival in the (white built) modern world
If those genes had been useful in high trust societies based on a individual families, they'd still be around in Sweden

three asian/white people know all look 100% white, no joke.

dont know. she did a whole stream about her 23andme results. her mother was part black but when you inherit 50% of your parents genes you get a random 50% so it hard to guess what percent her mother was. before doing the stream about her 23andme results she used to always claim she was only 1/8th black.

Mulatto's still have caucasian features too.

No they aren't its just that most of them died out due to inferiority to the European and disease. Europeans racemixing with amerindians has spawned this Latino travesty

WHITEY BTFO

>Asian-whites always look asian.
>Latino-whites always look latino.
Their traits are almost completely gone when they are 1/8 other race 7/8 white.

weaker genes =/= receive

for fucks sake, strong genes ensure survival, being born in to a white society dose that far more than being born in any other

white genes gave the base for the development of the cultures and notions we have today

a world looking like brazil will be a step back

Recessive doesn't mean weaker. Look at it this way, a mixed-black and a mixed-Asian could (at least in theory) have a White baby, because even though neither one of them would be white, they would still both be carriers of the White genes. If anything, recessive genes are stronger

I know half spics with blue eyes. Bleaching happens, but you're probably 56%.

There are many ways to destroy beauty, but only relatively few ways to create it.

of course dude. time to worship our downie overlords. everyone knows thy're the masters of this world.

Top kek

it's easier to de-evolve than it is to evolve

indian-white always looks white

Having light colored eyes does not make you white European. Otherwise you might as well include the entire middle east and call them white Eduardo

It's called the heterosis effect, look it up. Also being a hybrids, the counter for recessive bad genes from inbreeding gets set to zero again, to a degree.

Recessive traits are blessed traits.

Don't even try poo in loo.

indian-white always looks white with dark hair & black or brown eyes because indians belong to the caucasoid race just like white people

The problem with modern white supremacists is that because "white" people think they have the same skin color as us, they think they are the masterrace.

Is an Italian white?
No, he's a dirty little rat.

Is an Irish person white?
No, they are low IQ monkeys with high rates of birth problems.

The true white ubermensch is a white male with pure blonde hair, blue eyes, and a square chin. "White" people with brown hair, weak chins, and streaky hair or dark brown eyes are mixed blood with kikes, negroes, and chinks.

>t.pic related

Kekistani's in a nutshell, keep up the unironic redpills user! Better catch those AIDS genes Diversity is strength after all.

>Talks about half whites
>Posts image of a half jew half asian monkey
What did he mean by this?

By your statement you are either ignorant about genetics or just a troll. As a medicin student, I can tell you that recessive is different from weaker. I give you an exemple I hope you understand: In the nucleus of the cells of your body, you have DNA. Half of your DNA was inherited from your father and the other half from your mother. These sequences of DNA have the same genes. However, the genes from your father may have differences regarding your mother's genes. In this case, you have two different alleles. To be clear, alleles are variations of the same gene. If your alleles are the same you are "pure" regarding that gene. In a simple way, genes work by controlling other genes or producing proteins, and different alleles produce protein in different rates or slightly different proteins. For exemple, white skin people have two equal alleles that produce few melanin and pure black people have two equal alleles that produce lots of melanin. If you are mixed race, you have one allele that produces few melanin and other that produces lots of it so you will be brown. Neither the white or black genes disappear. So, whenever an allele produces more protein then the other, it tends to be associate with a dominant trait, dominat meaning that the phenotype (physical characteristic) of the person regarding that gene will be similar to the parent with the dominat allele. Race mixing doesn't destroy genes, it scatters them. There are other situations that cause dominant traits, for instance, you have two different alleles of the same gene, this gene produces proteins that stick together to make a tetramer (a group of four proteins). This tetramer as a specific function. Now, if one of your alleles produces a messed up protein, it will stick to three other good proteins and fuck up the tetramer. So, although you have two different alleles producing the same amount of proteins it takes only one of the bad proteins to fuck up a tetramer wich causes a dominant trait.

what's pure is easily tainted

thats because you were all already inbred and only reproducing within your race is a form of autism

If you add a DJ to an orchestra, it sounds like hip hop. Does that prove that orchestral music is inferior to turntable scratching?

>That means that white genetics are inherently weaker
No. It means that they are pure. It's like putting a drop of ink in a glass of water.

>Asian-whites always look asian.
No they usually look like a genuine mix of both

fodass adoro os portugueses, joão diz-me uma coisa se eu fizesse uma aplicação para match/dates para unviersitários onde a inteligência importa (aka medicina, engenharia) achas que o teu grupo de amigos estaria interessado? Eugenics wise..

Take white paint, mix it with any non white paint that isnt a different white.
It becomes a lighter color of the second color yes?
Thusly, white paint is an inferior paint

Here's Bruce Lee's son, dumbass.

Bruce Lee was a happa

Infelizmente eu sou o único red pilled no meu grupo de amigos, mas já tratei de dar a red pill à minha senpaiília. Eu acho que uma aplicação desse género seria óptima. De facto, estou neste momento a tentar aprender programação com vista a, um dia, fazer uma aplicação do género mas com o objectivo de por em contacto patriotas/nacionalistas/amantes da cultura e história portuguesas.

Porreirissimo, estás a tirar medicina onde?

Por que raio aparece senpaiília quando escrevo senpai.ília?

Quapa.

Coimbra.

>Being white is clearly a recessive trait. That means that white genetics are inherently weaker
Jesus christ take a course in biology you dumb shithead. There's no such thing as "weaker" genes, only context dependant advantageous/disadvantageous ones. Sickle cell makes you "weaker" but helps survive malaria. Secondary Polycythemia gives you super stamina but then you keel over from heart failure.

B+W look 100% mulatto, idiot.
A+W look 100% hapa, idiot.
L+W are basically white, idiot.

>I'll take what is outbreeding depression for $500 Alex

This what a latino-white looks like btw

IQ test:
+*+=+
+*-=-
-*-=+
smart*retard=?

When people say a particular gene is dominant, that isn't to say its expression produces a more fit trait you fucking moron.

there are only 2 races with a high average iq. recessive traits dont equal bad traits by default

if white people die out asians wont take care of their "pets" (black people)... we will eat them

It's better to count them as full because it discourages race-mixing. 1 drop rule was created for a reason.

One easy way to tell that they are a mix is the fact that they essentially look like good-looking Asians. Full Asians are very very ugly.