Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJnikfx-C14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WELL YOU
L
O
W

TEST FREAKS

HARDWERK PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OFFFFFFFFFF!!

trolol, is that a shoop? I found his routine

mon- shoulder shrugs, bicep curls
tue- bench, shoulder presses
wed- shoulder shrugs, bicep curls
thu - shoulder shrugs, bicep curls
fri - bench, shoulder presses
sat+sun - break

synthol nigger/10

body dysmorphia/10

spongebob episode muscles/10

How did he get the grapefruits under his shoulder skin?

Thats one of the guys that pumped his body full of oil or some shit. Seems to be a trend in favela land

Needles.

Jump to about two minutes in. youtube.com/watch?v=YJnikfx-C14

It would have to be similar to the routine I gave, prioritizing biceps and traps, though I'm not entirely sure that would result in this comical level of spot hypertrophy.

This for real? Too funny.

Synthol

You could do with some more work on your arms and traps

Bad news user.

Says here your upper body is riddled with cancer. Better kill yourself now before dying a slow painful death.

His only routine is daily injections of synthol

The fuck is wrong with people. What's the appeal? It looks awful.

Ah.

Chicks dig massive traps more than any other muscle.

Source: I'm a girl

Go

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Pure natty nuf said. Non of you fags can even think about being as big as that so shut the fuck up you scrawny 4 chan /pol fags.

Tfw you're a hard gainer

What the fuck is wrong with people who do this to themselves? Its almost as bad as people who let themselves go and become like 500lb morbid obese pieces of shit. I only say almost because at least these people are working towards it, but they both look like ungainly shapeless mutants in the end.

Working out and even bodybuilding to a degree is cool, but this shit is like a disease. HELLO YES I WANT TO LOOK LIKE SOMEONE CARVED AN INCISION IN MY WRISTS AND ROLLED SIXTY BOWLING BALLS UP INSIDE MY ARMS

Getting gains with steroids or even worse synthol is far from masteracing. You are trash b8

Some dude will try this with his dick by 2020. Mark my words.

You look like you have one of those U-shaped airplane pillows on your neck. also why does your left arm look so weird? Anyway if this is trolling its a sad attempt. if serious, then it is simply sad in general.

10 CC on a dayleee