The digits confirm his fate

The digits confirm his fate

His fate is sealed, his brain cancer is lethal. He likely won't live another year, even with treatment. Brain cancer is very painful so I hope he lasts as long as possible, so he can suffer for as long as possible.

Why is this old faggot still a senator anyway?

holy shit

And it was so

Pelosi next

r*lling for trips... he OD's on anesthetics (if that's even possible, if it's not, then a botched brain surgery would be nice)

Brain cancer sucks. He is already done. Good day for humanity.

Rölling for a very quick death

Lives 20 more years

Fuck yes. This inhuman satanist piece of shit deserves maximum suffering, I hope it will hurt.

Digits and he dies before September

HELL BE FINE

>First reply

man this is gonna suck for ol' Johnny boy

Severe, prolonged and inhuman suffering pls.

yeeeah now he's really fucked

Whew trips..

YOU STOLE MY TRIPS
what a waste, too...

>Traitor McCain has brain cancer
that explains quite a bit

The digits are clear. The Vietnamese went easy on Songbird but brain cancer won't.

what bad things has mccain done?

But will mine?

Oh boy, he is in for a treat.

Hiatusfag back from digital detox here to praise kek.

He will die a painful death
Being a neocon faggot

imagine going to your deathbed knowing your entire legacy was as a warmongering, friendly-firing treasonous canary and it was all for fucking nothing

one of my fondest memories of mccain was going to one of his 'rallies' back in 2007 iowa and seeing NOT A SINGLE supporter of his there, but 30-40 ron paul people that were just in the area who decided to show up.

that man's "campaign" was entirely manufactured out of nothing by the news. fucking disgusting.

also forgot

S

trump let this guy off way too easily when he said "i like people that weren't captured"