Trump curse

Not even once

why do you guys hate him again?

How long do we have to wait for him to die?

Does the thread title imply nothing to you

Because he was mean to daddy.

He's that guy who likes to get on TV and say "This is war" in a dramatic voice simply because he's John McCain, the guy who likes to be the guy who gets on TV and declares war.

so you hate him cause he doesn't like trump?

you guys sound like tumblr faggots

He's aretarded warmonger now stop being obtuse

I don't like him but what's with the celebration of his cancer? I wouldn't wish that on anyone

for which war?

Brain damaged never Trumper. Many such cases. Sad!

I like people who don't get brain cancer.

Can't tell if real kekistani or nazi impersonating one to make me hate kekistani.

TFW you realize john "maverick" McCain was actually a good guy doing what it took to keep the petro dollar strong and America safe

literally every one. Why are you such a faggot?

Arming terrorists doesnt make America safe

Im just disapointed with this board today. I wasn't happy when I learned Hillary had some neurological problem. I was happy that it was exposed. Today it seems people are happy for this man's suffering and the suffering of his family. Yeah he was a neocon globalist and all. Buy come on...

Neocons deserve to die as painfully, if not more so, than their victims.

Every single Middle Eastern war

My theory about McCain is that he feels guilty about revealing American flight routes during Vietnam and fears going to hell . He believes that if he helps Israel as much as he can his betrayal will be forgiven and he won't go to hell.